RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost time for a new thread.... how about.... RVKLoves=full of tit. Short n sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New Thread Title suggestion - RVK Loves whatever she's kindly gifted or paid to promote

Reactions: 11
View attachment 14956
'Mama life'?? Because you aren't buying yet another perfume for yourself, just waiting to see if you get sent one for free, to add to the grotesque pile of free everything you already have. This is not mama life in my books.

Spending a rare day off from work, walking around in the same pair of worn out leggings with bits of bloody rice cake (or other kids snack) stuck to the back of them and my hair scraped back while I run around like a headless chicken all day carting the kids to their parties and activities on zero sleep sounds more like it. Hemeraging my last scrap of wages on nursery fees and endless school sponsored forms and school trips and such. I can't remember what a perfume or lipstick even looks like 😂😂

She's a bit of a joke at this point.
Mama life?! Jesus wept

Reactions: 1
Her stories... didn’t have time..!!!! To make her Mumma a birthday cake. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck! Fannying around taking peony photos must take it out of ya eh??? Jaysus woman. Get a GRIP!!!🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her stories... didn’t have time..!!!! To make her Mumma a birthday cake. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck! Fancying around taking peony photos must take it out of ya eh??? Jaysus woman. Get a GRIP!!!🤬
Even more bizarre when you think of the range of Betty Crocker cake mixes available.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestions -

RVKLoves The Queen of #kindlygifted but has the tide shifted?

RVKLoves crown slips but don’t you dare question her tips!

RVKLoves: The Girl Next Door is a F**king Bore

RVKLoves can anybody recommend a good spade company?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn't want to specify which items were gifted in the photo because it would make the caption too long???? Is she for real?! 😡

More likely she doesn't want to admit the sheer volume of stuff she hasn't paid for.

As for only having to mark things as ad when she's specifically paid for that post... she doesn't even manage that most of the time!

She does the absolute minimum to scrape by with regards to declaring things, and then plays the 'oh the guidelines are oh so confusing' when someone calls her out. You have a law degree for Christ sake woman. The guidelines really aren't THAT hard to follow.

People seem to be getting quite frustrated with her doing as little as possible to be transparent with her followers. It's really going to bite her in the ass if she's not careful.

Also, the fact they people are saying please don't block me for asking really says a lot about how she treats her followers.

That woman's post though 👍🏻
IMG_3253.jpg IMG_3254.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also, the fact they people are saying please don't block me for asking really says a lot about how she treats her followers.
So true! I think people are starting to catch on, it also helps that all these companies gift most influencers the same items/services. Which makes their houses look the same!!

I swear I have seen that bloody nursery pear print in someone else's nursery.

Nothing is turning me off brands faster than those that gift these dishonest cretins.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't want to specify which items were gifted in the photo because it would make the caption too long???? Is she for real?! 😡

More likely she doesn't want to admit the sheer volume of stuff she hasn't paid for.

As for only having to mark things as ad when she's specifically paid for that post... she doesn't even manage that most of the time!

She does the absolute minimum to scrape by with regards to declaring things, and then plays the 'oh the guidelines are oh so confusing' when someone calls her out. You have a law degree for Christ sake woman. The guidelines really aren't THAT hard to follow.

People seem to be getting quite frustrated with her doing as little as possible to be transparent with her followers. It's really going to bite her in the ass if she's not careful.

That woman's post though 👍🏻
View attachment 15179View attachment 15180
Just read the responses, just sent that one to ASA.....

Last edited:
She’s still got her vitamin recommendations on her stories in the Baby section. I’m also disturbed to find out how many bloggers I like and follow are also following her and liking her posts. I am not following her.

Last edited:
She’s still got her vitamin recommendations on her stories in the Baby section. I’m also disturbed to find out how many bloggers I like and follow are also following her and liking her posts. I am not following her.
Must be reading along... it’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.