Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nobrains

Hi new here. I've been secretly reading from the sidelines. I just had to say I agree with everything you have all said. She is an overprivileged stupid cow! How can someone who has so much money feel comfortable taking gift after gift? Surely she could say no or consider passing it on to someone who needs it. And don't get me started on her husband chasing after her when she was 15 and he was 25, that is very predatory to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Ellabella

VIP Member
Who the fuck does she think it is? As if writing a date on an envelope proves anything. Here look I've written: 4/1/2010 - doesn't mean I wrote it on that date, twat.

• Haha

Helen

Administrator
As tattle is all about transparency and honesty I need to inform users that this person has been making spurious and false accusations to attempt to shut down the conversation on her business.

The abuse claim filed
Logs or Evidence of Abuse: This website contains various discussion threads that are abusive.
Comments: Abusive online comments that are harassment, including trolling, encouraging others to be abusive, untrue comments intended to damage reputation and cyber stalking
The content has now gone beyond opinions and now contains defamatory information, falsehoods about me and the spread of personal information such as company details and addresses. All of which should go against your terms stated on your website and needs to be removed and moderated.

Tattle life has a very strict policy against abusive, harassment or hateful content of any kind and would delete messages of that nature if they were ever posted, ban members and report to the authorities if anyone was in any potential danger.

From looking into this thread there appears to be lots of deleted blog posts mentioned that members are just quoting what this Instagrammer said themselves. These can all be viewed on archive.org (https://web.archive.org/web/2018081...2/personal-on-falling-in-love-with-older.html) so members are not spreading false statements. No one has posted any addresses here, they have spoken about company house public and open records. There is no cyberstalking here, people have just discussed the public posts of a business account.

It's disappointing that this person has been filing untruthful complaints. Looking into their account their business would benefit from following the CMA guidelines as they have several clear breaches with not being truthful and transparent - https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...sements-being-transparent-with-your-followers

• Angry
  • Heart

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I found the casual racism in your Twitter about the 'Asian calls' and 'innit' a bit more offensive, as well as the toxic snobbery. HTH.

U Wot

None of these were ads, with gifts/unpaid instead - a lot of these pre-date the new guidelines on gifting {these are 2 years old?} so you only had to declare if there was payment or editorial control - none of which these did. Since the new guidelines, everything has been marked. If you look at the 11 people who were made examples of when they first announced the new guidelines, they were still tagging and not declaring ads with people they had previously relationships with. However, I've now gone a step further and any previous relationships are now disclosed. The previous trips were part of being a honeymoon editor for when I worked with SYGM so it wasn't part of my instagram. Since the new guidelines this January, this is all marked. Surely if there were examples of recent things you would have added those here?
No this is not true. The CMA rules have always existed, you (and plenty of other influencers to be fair) chose to ignore the existence of those rules and push product placement in the form of gifts onto our feed without disclosing this. Your blog disclosures are inadequate as you don’t disclose commercial relationships upfront (you include vague disclosure at the end and incorrectly say gifting doesn’t equal sponsored - it obviously does!) and your recent grid disclosures are also inadequate (a wafted hand with “contains some gifted items” isn’t enough). You never explained your trips were working trips for your role as editor, you were happy to give the impression that you were on holidays. None of it was clear. You are obviously a good writer, able to explain things but you chose not to. Don’t complain now that people don’t like the choices you made to dupe them.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Women like her spend their entire lives going on about how busy they are, it does my head in. They have literally no idea how working out of the home 10-12 hours a day has a massive impact on your life. How can it be that hard to understand that busy is not laying in bed to 8am on a Monday, nipping to garden centre mid morning, afternoon walks every day with your husband and putting up pictures?!

Reactions: 10

Ellabella

VIP Member
"I’d suggest that anybody posting on here is clearly deeply unhappy and dissatisfied with their own lives if they’re spending time writing on a forum {particularly at a weekend?} speculating about others instagram stories or posts."

Dear God, the irony of this! From someone who shares every minute detail of her life, every single day of the week. And here you are speculating about us.

And you've clearly been reading on here for weeks, not just today, as you've deleted old tweets and blogs and edited posts in response to what we've said.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
My daughter is 16. There is no way on God's green earth that I would ever condone her dating a 26 year old man and her Dad would be horrified at the thought. It is just so wrong on so many levels. She's no oil painting so it's not like her DH was blown away by her dazzling good looks, is it?

I expect her chinless wonder DH is inadequate on several levels, so deliberately went shopping for a naive child bride. She probably calls him 'Daddy' in private.

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
"The very last of the babymooning"...because The Maldives wasn't the babymoon, Amsterdam wasn't the babymoon, Soho House wasn't the babymoon, Norfolk wasn't the babymoon, there's still more babymooning to be done. JFC, on what planet do you live where you talk about babymooning as if it's some perpetual state of holidaying while being pregnant. She's lost the plot.

Starshining

VIP Member
Who is CT I can't think?

On a side note I've always really enjoyed Apartment Apothecary but saw a post from her this week where she put out of list of things she still needs for her bedroom and I do t know if it's because of RVK but suddenly I feel like everyone is blatantly gift hinting
It’s called “fishing”
Start out a post saying “can anyone recommend...”
“Can anyone suggest...”
Then you start loading pictures of “a wish list”
with the company tagged in,
You “declare” you’ve always loved this brand.
Then the company “bites”.
Then you feign total surprise when company sends you the item (even though they have to contact you for your address 🙄).
Then you “declare” this is a brand you would have bought yourself.

RVK has been doing it for years

When there is a post it mostly finishes with a question.
Then all “the faithful” replies with answers.
Engagement then ups, quota done for the week, companies then see a high engagement
“free shit” then turns up at the door.
Que “feign surprise”

Wake up sheep!!!

• Angry
She is completely unrelatable in every way. She’s only in her mid 20s, yet has been on more (expensive one off) holidays than most people would ever go on in their lifetime or ten lifetimes!!!!
She has a house which has been completely renovated in just under two years. She drives a Range Rover car, is always exercising and never eats anything unhealthy. She tends to an allotment and grows a vast array of food produce as well as growing her own ‘blooms’.
She is constantly baking and when she goes out, it’s to very affluent areas where she buys frequent bunches of peonies. That’s when she’s not walking ‘the pup’ or ‘out with her mumma’ or eating ‘gelato’. Who honestly speaks like this in real life!!!! She is easily the most nauseating person on Instagram!

Flouting Elemis products tonight (she must be running low). States that it is “pricey”. How would she know, not like she pays for it?! More low key begging for a free parcel of “happy post “ from Elemis.

Balance Me.... you can get your coat! Elemis is apparently the best thing she’s ever put on her skin. Shame she doesn’t have two faces.....oh, wait .....

• Haha
I just read her story referencing the terror attack in Sri Lanka. She comments that to her, Instagram is a form of escapism and pretty pictures!
No, I don’t think so!!!! For you Rebecca, it’s your job - advertising, influencing and making money!!!!!! Stop trying to make out that your account is not a business one!
I wonder how many other people in the real world see their ‘proper’ jobs as escapism????
Most people are back at work tomorrow, while you are off on another holiday to Norfolk for a few days! Do you even realise what a charmed life you live???? 🤔🙄

It is me...

So very true. I'm 19 weeks pregnant and currently my baby has... some newborn nappies that a friend didn't need anymore as their baby had grown out of them and 3 sleep suits... one which I bought when we had the 12 week scan to celebrate and two which were from friends or family. My nursery will also have to be a tiny box room and wont have space for much. She makes me feel like I'm letting my baby down with the constant shopping she is doing. As if she's advertising a load of maternity wear that she hasn't worn?!?! Wtaf.
A baby needs milk, sleep and lots of love. Don’t let anyone make you feel inferior....... I do know what you mean though and understand how it can make someone feel, by the vast quantity of things these influencers have. I wouldn’t swop my life, house, or family for what any of them have. Contentment comes from enjoying what you have.

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a good read through all the past comments....

1) The 15 year old dating a 25 year old thing is just plain ODD. Also, I can’t help but think were her parents okay with it because they knew he had the money to keep her in the lifestyle she was accustomed to? Would they have been so understanding if he was a waiter in a local restaurant, or doing admin in an office for 18k a year? 🤔

and 2) when she comes on here to defend herself she says it isn’t like she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth or a trust fund, yet I followed her years back when she’s was in her old house and planning her wedding. She was featured in ideal home magazine, which tells you how much someone has paid for their house, and she said in the magazine that when they bought the house there was issue with getting the mortgage quickly enough, so her parents bought the house for her IN CASH for £311,000 until they could sort the mortgage out. I’m sorry, but how many people do you know whose parents have got a spare 300k sitting about? 😳

• Wow

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
The age difference is one (illegal) thing but the power imbalance in the relationship is another; he was already a wealthy man with his own property and you were a schoolgirl. Whether you realise it or not you are dependent on him and have been your whole adult life.

Your lovely home and amazing holidays don’t make grooming OK.

swipeup

VIP Member
She says in the comments "the gifted items are all labelled in the blog post and I've declared before" and she doesn't want to write it all out because the captions will be too long!! She can detail it all if we want. Oh boo hoo. What she actually means is it will be super obvious exactly how much free stuff she's been getting. I cannot wrap my head around how you call yourself an influencer, this is your "career" and you're trying to skirt the rules at every opportunity. Excuses, excuses. What is it Rebecca....captions are too long, it's already been declared, it's on the blog. Pick a lane. I actually think this is a step backwards in terms of sticking by the rules on declaring gifts etc. This latest post is making it very obvious that she's been gifted an obscene amount of stuff and she just doesn't want to admit it.

Oh...another new thread title suggestion

RVK Loves #2 - Lady, don't you know she's earned a second thread

Last edited:

Ellabella

VIP Member
How you and your husband got together is not "unconventional", it is against the law. Hence many high profile criminal cases recently. There is something not normal about a grown man fancying a young teenager.