RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the cleaner getting sacked then...

We need to save that picture and trot it out each time some high falutin' brand starts a campaign with her. Not a very 'Joules/White Stuff/Soho House washing machine is it?
Should be a Miele or AEG at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg. WHY would you dangle ice skates with blades on them above your baby's head? What an idiot.
My 4 month old was playing with a plastic baby spoon, just practicing holding it ready for weaning. He grabbed it off the side and stabbed himself straight in the eye so hard that it burst a blood vessel and took weeks to heal

Even 4 month olds are very quick to grab things without a moment's notice and do serious damage. Balancing ice skate blades by her head is just utterly stupid.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I did wonder if she was grifting for a new, more upmarket washing machine.
That’s definitely what’s she’s after, probably hoping for a Miele a la MOD! Why not throw in the matching tumble dryer also!! 😂

Reactions: 2
Has she photoshopped those ice skates into the pic? Or has she actually left a baby next to skate blades? I'm confused.

Jesus Christ, you do realise that you’re meant to clean the washing machine drawer right Grabby 🤦🏼‍♀️ I imagine clothes would come out dirtier than they went in being washed in that minging machine! 🤮 Classic case of a house that’s styled to the nines, but absolutely filthy up close.

View attachment 61496
I was just about to say - all you people who think she has a perfect, spotless house, think again. I’ve always said instagram is smoke and mirrors

Sorry if I was harsh on the pointlessness of babies and Santa. Definitely an each to their own decision. I’m pleased for people who enjoyed it but I found most activities for children before they could understand them total tit. Much preferred to do my own stuff and take them along!
Yeah we’re about ten years in and I’m *still* having to exercise some serious self-restraint in not taking my kids to stuff before they’re old enough to understand, appreciate or enjoy it.

I made the expensive mistake of taking mine to see the Christmas at Kew lights show when they were toddling/still in the buggy; they were interested for approximately the length of the slide down the helter skelter. Dementing.

That washing machine is effing rank. Imagine the inside of the drawer.... 🤮
Don’t even get me started on those wanky ice skates. What victorian novel did she just walk out of? A sled & ice skates!? Behave love- the range rover will do just fine on the m25.

Reactions: 7
I was just about to say - all you people who think she has a perfect, spotless house, think again. I’ve always said instagram is smoke and mirrors
Too busy posing in St Albans or Liberty to bother with cleaning. As long as the house looks good for the gram.

And what is wrong with that? Dont parents take their babies to lots of things, get photos of them etc and the baby hasn't a clue?

God forbid any parent enjoy taking their child to something! Not everything has to be for the baby. Arent parents allowed to have experiences with their babies if the babies wont remember?
My father died when I was 4 years old. I have no memories at all of him. I do have 3 beautiful pictures of him and my mum holding me up beside santa. I was 6 weeks old and the pride and joy in his face is immense. I have the same from my 2nd Christmas, 3rd christmas and sadly after that there are no more.
Luckily he didnt subscribe to the notion that it was a pointless thing to do
Because you aren't doing it for the baby, you are doing it for yourself. I know many people who love to take pictures of their baby screaming or upset to be sitting in the lap of this strange looking guy and then bringing out the pictures in future years. The Babyccino set up isn't traditional though, with a parent sitting next to Santa.
T is

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ, you do realise that you’re meant to clean the washing machine drawer right Grabby 🤦🏼‍♀️ I imagine clothes would come out dirtier than they went in being washed in that minging machine! 🤮 Classic case of a house that’s styled to the nines, but absolutely filthy up close.

View attachment 61496
I noticed that when she had a photo of her dishwasher ages ago, it was filthy. It's all style over substance. I actually think they are living as frugally as possible. Everything is gifted, us muggles have to buy or have hand me downs. Nothing wrong with that, I'm happy to make use of a high chair or crib, as I did. What does she do all day? Can't she clean anything?

Reactions: 4
And what is wrong with that? Dont parents take their babies to lots of things, get photos of them etc and the baby hasn't a clue?

God forbid any parent enjoy taking their child to something! Not everything has to be for the baby. Arent parents allowed to have experiences with their babies if the babies wont remember?
My father died when I was 4 years old. I have no memories at all of him. I do have 3 beautiful pictures of him and my mum holding me up beside santa. I was 6 weeks old and the pride and joy in his face is immense. I have the same from my 2nd Christmas, 3rd christmas and sadly after that there are no more.
Luckily he didnt subscribe to the notion that it was a pointless thing to do
T is
the person who commented has already apologised if she sounded harsh. Her point was more that it was not for the baby, it was did for Instagram, and then sounded Pissed off about paying the £10. It’s lovely you have those photos - but that’s the difference, your mum and dad did that solely for the memories with no other agenda, or gripe about the money

Reactions: 10
Could the genius who created the Grabby Festive Bingo please repost it on to this thread again please?!! I need to remind myself what was on there! I feel like the candy canes and festive mani are just a few doors of advent away....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could the genius who created the Grabby Festive Bingo please repost it on to this thread again please?!! I need to remind myself what was on there! I feel like the candy canes and festive mani are just a few doors of advent away....
Let’s hope there were ice skates and a sled on there ✅✅✅✅✅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.