RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she today she thinks we will all be interested in watching her fold her laundry. Wow. What a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprised she doesn't have a swipe up/affiliate link for all that costco stuff. she must have *gasp* PAID for it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ, you do realise that you’re meant to clean the washing machine drawer right Grabby 🤦🏼‍♀️ I imagine clothes would come out dirtier than they went in being washed in that minging machine! 🤮 Classic case of a house that’s styled to the nines, but absolutely filthy up close.

7881BADA-3422-49A9-AAAD-7006ED76A653.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just noticed those skates tied to the sled an near baby. What a stupid mare she is. What kind of set design is she going for? Sliced up baby hands dripping blood?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is it stupid/cringe taking a baby to see santa? It's what new parents do in their millions all over the world.
How sad that anyone would think it odd or unusual.

I loved taking my 5 month old to see santa and get his photo, and also each year since.

I don't get what's pointless or ridiculous about it 🙄
She's 4 months old.
I'm taking my 2 year old this Saturday to see Santa. 2. Almost 3. Grabby was doing that entirely for her and what's sad is, she didn't even include her husband.

I was ice-skating with a friend of mine when we were kids. She fell on top of another skater’s blade and required stitches in her bottom.

her bottom
OH my god. Stop it. Your poor friend!! I have a fear of ice skating and it is 'cause I am scared I am going to fall over and I will put my hands out and someone will slice my fingers with their blade. Sounds so ridiculous, I know.

Sorry if I was harsh on the pointlessness of babies and Santa. Definitely an each to their own decision. I’m pleased for people who enjoyed it but I found most activities for children before they could understand them total tit. Much preferred to do my own stuff and take them along!

Reactions: 7
OH my god. Stop it. Your poor friend!! I have a fear of ice skating and it is 'cause I am scared I am going to fall over and I will put my hands out and someone will slice my fingers with their blade. Sounds so ridiculous, I know.
No, it’s not ridiculous after I saw what happened to my friend. And obviously she had clothes on. She had to take a cushion to school for weeks
to sit on during class.

A lot of her recent posts have comments limited.....would love to see the original comments!

Reactions: 2
20191202_195008.jpg

Why have traditional baby toys when you can have a string of plugged in christmas lights and a pair of old ice skating blades by your head.

She will do anything for the perfect gram snap. All that picture says to me is dangerous pile of tatty junk arranged next to a baby's head and well within grabbing distance. It looks ridiculous and dangerous. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 61555

Why have traditional baby toys when you can have a string of plugged in christmas lights and a pair of old ice skating blades by your head.

She will do anything for the perfect gram snap. All that picture says to me is dangerous pile of tatty junk arranged next to a baby's head and well within grabbing distance. 🙄
Omfg. WHY would you dangle ice skates with blades on them above your baby's head? What an idiot.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ, you do realise that you’re meant to clean the washing machine drawer right Grabby 🤦🏼‍♀️ I imagine clothes would come out dirtier than they went in being washed in that minging machine! 🤮 Classic case of a house that’s styled to the nines, but absolutely filthy up close.

View attachment 61496
That's the cleaner getting sacked then...

We need to save that picture and trot it out each time some high falutin' brand starts a campaign with her. Not a very 'Joules/White Stuff/Soho House washing machine is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its not the act of taking the kid to see santa its when SHE does it we all just know its for content for her instagram and not because she enjoys to live in the moment.
Sorry if I was harsh on the pointlessness of babies and Santa. Definitely an each to their own decision. I’m pleased for people who enjoyed it but I found most activities for children before they could understand them total tit. Much preferred to do my own stuff and take them along!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.