RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting so sly now not saying where anything’s from, so you HAVE to swipe up if you want to know. I doubt many people will realise she’ll still get her pennies if you go directly to the site after a swipe up 😡

I noticed recently someone asked her simply where she go her sofa... she didn’t say and instead she directed them all the way to her bloody blog for a link, so make sure she got the one tiny web hit... she is literally constantly thinking about the potential ££££s

• Angry
Reactions: 4
20191128_085422.jpg

The question marks. I'm going to blow my own brains out. She must be doing this on purpose now. I can't take it anymore 🤯

It's not cute and quirky. Nor is the misuse of curly brackets. It just makes everything you write very confusing and difficult to read. For the love of god learn to write properly before you call this your job.

Edit: Who am I kidding. It's still not a real job even with proper punctuation 😂 She's just a lazy modern day con artist that thinks the world owes her something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s getting so sly now not saying where anything’s from, so you HAVE to swipe up if you want to know. I doubt many people will realise she’ll still get her pennies if you go directly to the site after a swipe up 😡
So many of them doing this now, infuriating. It make me deliberately not swipe even if I I am interested. I have noticed DMBL40 doesn't do this so much, she always states where its from along with a swipe.

Reactions: 3
‘White noise on all night’ - do you think she means they slept with the window open and the sound of all those cars whizzing by on the M25 lulled little FrayBentosBeeBaby off to sleep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
‘White noise on all night’ - do you think she means they slept with the window open and the sound of all those cars whizzing by on the M25 lulled little FrayBentosBeeBaby off to sleep?
no she will have been #gifted an app with some sounds. Someone will ask her what the white noise was? and we will be given a swipe up...dont worry we will all know soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So many of them doing this now, infuriating. It make me deliberately not swipe even if I I am interested. I have noticed DMBL40 doesn't do this so much, she always states where its from along with a swipe.
I wonder if they’ve been told to do it or they are part of some WhatsApp group, sharing underhand ways to get their followers to link in? The swipe ups must have really slowed down for them to do something like that.
I just feel sorry for those that can’t see what some influencers are doing and are being conned.

She seems to be on a mission with the whole ads / swipe ups. Was thinking she must be saving for Christmas but - Freya is gifted everything and she is really tight so won’t be spending that much on friends / family. Especially as Freya has come along which means now everyone just buys for the children... even if they don’t have children?!

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I don’t keep up to date on this thread but the feed post of them picking a tree... Rebecca is all wrapped up in a big coat and hat, yet her child doesn’t have either on! Appalling!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ah don’t spoil the “country, village, babbling stream that runs at the bottom of her garden” vision for us all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Sorry if this has been mentioned, I don’t keep up to date on this thread but the feed post of them picking a tree... Rebecca is all wrapped up in a big coat and hat, yet her child doesn’t have either on! Appalling!
I noticed from day one the baby never had enough layers on. Even in summer they need extra. She's such a goofy cock.

Ah don’t spoil the “country, village, babbling stream that runs at the bottom of her garden” vision for us all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 she's in Kings Langley. It's not great, straight off the M25. I used to work there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed from day one the baby never had enough layers on. Even in summer they need extra. She's such a goofy cock.

😂😂😂 she's in Kings Langley. It's not great, straight off the M25. I used to work there.

Oh I thought she was in berkhamsted, which is pretty fancy... or does she just tag herself whenever there to add to the general false life illusion! 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Her latest post about how Christmas doesn’t have to be overwhelming, how could she even possibly be overwhelmed, she doesn’t do anything?! Pretty sure she stays at her parents for about a week over Christmas playing at/being a spoiled brat?! She honestly couldn’t be any less relatable...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.