RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Girl About the Farm taking the micky out of Grabathon?View attachment 59452
Wow! Handbags at dawn!

All these influencers are in full on flog mode, but my husband, who as an A & E Consultant and always works at Christmas, because we don't have kids (he had cancer as a child), is going to be off work from Christmas Eve to the 28th! He just told me. His team got together and managed to persuade someone else to cover. I am beyond excited. This is the Christmas present I could ever receive. Not Ads, affiliate links or gifts ' I don't even have to mention '. My husband at home on Christmas Day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow! Handbags at dawn!

All these influencers are in full on flog mode, but my husband, who as an A & E Consultant and always works at Christmas, because we don't have kids (he had cancer as a child), is going to be off work from Christmas Eve to the 28th! He just told me. His team got together and managed to persuade someone else to cover. I am beyond excited. This is the Christmas present I could ever receive. Not Ads, affiliate links or gifts ' I don't even have to mention '. My husband at home on Christmas Day.
Yay! That’s so lovely for you. Hope you both have a fab Christmas 🎄

Reactions: 2
Wow! Handbags at dawn!

The kind of present that money 💴 cannot buy. Pleased to read this news for you.

Reactions: 5
Wow! Handbags at dawn!

Wonderful!

Reactions: 3
Wow! Handbags at dawn!

have a lovely Christmas - well deserved

Wow! Handbags at dawn!

Very happy for you both. It always irked me when my boss used to say she wasn’t volunteering as ‘emergency cover’ (not even actual cover, just by phone in case of emergency) because “oh I think that’s for people who don’t have kids”. Yeah, because people with no kids don’t enjoy Christmas or a break 🙄
I unfollowed grabby a long time ago when she asked me to ‘credit {her} photo’ when I used hers and someone else’s side by side to show their identi-kitchens. She said I DID MINE FIRST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING... I wanted to ask ‘do you mean you *copied yours from Pinterest* first’? But I held my tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Very happy for you both. It always irked me when my boss used to say she wasn’t volunteering as ‘emergency cover’ (not even actual cover, just by phone in case of emergency) because “oh I think that’s for people who don’t have kids”. Yeah, because people with no kids don’t enjoy Christmas or a break 🙄
I unfollowed grabby a long time ago when she asked me to ‘credit {her} photo’ when I used hers and someone else’s side by side to show their identi-kitchens. She said I DID MINE FIRST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING... I wanted to ask ‘do you mean you *copied yours from Pinterest* first’? But I held my tongue.
Good god, that is so self involved on so many levels.. 😆😆😷😷 if she wasn’t boarding on sociopath, she would be hilarious!

Speaking of bad encounters with Grabby whilst she's quiet, does anyone else have any to share to expose what a nasty cow she really can be?
I used to follow and enjoy her posts around the time she was doing the nursery and as we all know, she wouldn't shut up about them pair having sex or how they conceived Freya. She asked if we thought she was sharing too much about it. I said to her on a comment "On a personal level for you and Ben, yes. You're speaking about how you conceived! That's incredibly intimate and personal" and she replied back "Yeah. But I guess it's my choice isn't it?!" Like what the hell was the point in asking then?? Really not the brightest star in the sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of bad encounters with Grabby whilst she's quiet, does anyone else have any to share to expose what a nasty cow she really can be?
I used to follow and enjoy her posts around the time she was doing the nursery and as we all know, she wouldn't shut up about them pair having sex or how they conceived Freya. She asked if we thought she was sharing too much about it. I said to her on a comment "On a personal level for you and Ben, yes. You're speaking about how you conceived! That's incredibly intimate and personal" and she replied back "Yeah. But I guess it's my choice isn't it?!" Like what the hell was the point in asking then?? Really not the brightest star in the sky.

I remember her trying to claim she understood the how isolating infertility could be as it took a whole... wait for ittt....... 4 months for her to conceive 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 (basically she’s a control freak and couldn’t handle not getting exactly what she wanted *immediately* as standard Grabby practice,... then when people responded by saying it was quite insensitive and if she really felt so touched by the experience, wasn’t her over sharing the entire pregnancy a bit much?.... her response was essentially “ACTUALLY on second thoughts my need to celebrate/ make money out of maternity and newborn wear is more important than people’s struggle and pain so you can all back off now thanks and pretend I said nothing - here’s a millionth photo of me and bump!!!!!!”

Considering she has friends who have been through IVF and actually dealt with the painful highs and lows of infertility first hand, how they put up with her condescending tripe I have no idea - I genuinely feel for them.

Reactions: 8
I remember her trying to claim she understood the how isolating infertility could be as it took a whole... wait for ittt....... 4 months for her to conceive 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 (basically she’s a control freak and couldn’t handle not getting exactly what she wanted *immediately* as standard Grabby practice,... then when people responded by saying it was quite insensitive and if she really felt so touched by the experience, wasn’t her over sharing the entire pregnancy a bit much?.... her response was essentially “ACTUALLY on second thoughts my need to celebrate/ make money out of maternity and newborn wear is more important than people’s struggle and pain so you can all back off now thanks and pretend I said nothing - here’s a millionth photo of me and bump!!!!!!”

Considering she has friends who have been through IVF and actually dealt with the painful highs and lows of infertility first hand, how they put up with her condescending tripe I have no idea - I genuinely feel for them.
She's a huge brat really isn't She? Self entitled brat :/ 4 months is actually a decent amount of time, especially since she was 'clutching tightly at her birth control pills' around a year before she wanted to conceive in that blog post 🙄 she's so insensitive and I don't see how she has 90k followers.

Reactions: 7
She loves to overshare - the picture of her wearing her adult nappies while in labour immediately springs to mind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I had a similar situation with her, I came across another Instagram on my explore page (cannot for the life of me remember the name) and it was a photo of what I thought was her kitchen so I sent it to her with literally a message saying “wow I thought this was yours at first” and that was it- blocked! No reply, nothing, just blocked there and then hahaha I laugh about it really!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thank you everyone. I've been singing (sort of) Mariah Carey 'All I want for Christmas is you' all afternoon. Hubby says if I don't stop, he'll change the rotas and I won't see him until sometime next year!

Til the day I die, I will never forget this bit. TMI? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 🤯
922D263D-1F58-40A8-9C5D-7D639AE0CF5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I had a similar situation with her, I came across another Instagram on my explore page (cannot for the life of me remember the name) and it was a photo of what I thought was her kitchen so I sent it to her with literally a message saying “wow I thought this was yours at first” and that was it- blocked! No reply, nothing, just blocked there and then hahaha I laugh about it really!

Just imagine the number of sleepless nights she’s had just from someone having a similar kitchen!... OH THE STRUGGLE 🤣🤣🤣

My money is on now that every other person on Instagram has an identical greige kitchen to her - she’ll be giving the whole space a #GIFTED fallow and ball facelift in no time! 🙄🤣

• Haha
She loves to overshare - the picture of her wearing her adult nappies while in labour immediately springs to mind.
Please don’t remind me, it’s taken all this time to remove the image from my memory

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you everyone. I've been singing (sort of) Mariah Carey 'All I want for Christmas is you' all afternoon. Hubby says if I don't stop, he'll change the rotas and I won't see him until sometime next year!

Til the day I die, I will never forget this bit. TMI? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 🤯View attachment 59526
Oh my god! That wonderful tale! 😂😂😂😂😂 Just all of it! She has no concept of privacy! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.