RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but the latest posts are so shady. She doesn't say if the 28% discount code linked to her, and doesn't even mention the brand before you swipe up! Surely not allowed
I refuse to swipe up on the jumper and see if it’s kids or adults, but PLEASE tell me she’s not suggesting a Christmas jumper and midi skirt for FREYA?!?

Reactions: 3
Ok - just doing a bit of Maths here...

Grabby turned 21 in 2014 (March).
In a post from 2017 celebrating their wedding anniversary- it says they’ve been together for a total of 9 years. So they got together in 2008... when she was 15.

But her blog also says they waited a couple of years before they officially got together....?!?!
Correct. She was 13 by a previous posters calculations.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I refuse to swipe up on the jumper and see if it’s kids or adults, but PLEASE tell me she’s not suggesting a Christmas jumper and midi skirt for FREYA?!?
Well I don't know, she's sooo busy doing allllll the things she hasn't even put the swipe up on the jumper post 🤣[/QUOTE]

P.s. I've obviously not got this 'quote' functionality down to a fine art yet 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awaiting tomorrows post about how exhausted she is because of all the "mummaring" she s had to do today sitting on her arse eating biscuits at her mates . Hard life

Reactions: 2
Well I don't know, she's sooo busy doing allllll the things she hasn't even put the swipe up on the jumper post 🤣
P.s. I've obviously not got this 'quote' functionality down to a fine art yet 🙃
[/QUOTE]

Didn’t even notice it wasn’t there, shame 😂

Reactions: 1
Freya is just the spit of Ben! First born daughters apparently always look like their Dads! Mine especially.

She says she's finding herself less on her phone. This is what it should be rebecca! Not sat on your phone all day every day while you've got a baby and pretending to do allllll the work. One day she will slap your iPhone out your hand so you stop pretend work and play with her

Reactions: 3
Freya is just the spit of Ben! First born daughters apparently always look like their Dads! Mine especially.

She says she's finding herself less on her phone. This is what it should be rebecca! Not sat on your phone all day every day while you've got a baby and pretending to do allllll the work. One day she will slap your iPhone out your hand so you stop pretend work and play with her
She is not on her phone less. What a crock of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought her birth was amazing and she didn’t have any problems ! Have I missed a problem with her being able to run ? She seemed so well and so fit

Reactions: 2
Ok - just doing a bit of Maths here...

Grabby turned 21 in 2014 (March).
In a post from 2017 celebrating their wedding anniversary- it says they’ve been together for a total of 9 years. So they got together in 2008... when she was 15.

But her blog also says they waited a couple of years before they officially got together....?!?!
Long time reader, only just created an account. I’m the one who asked her that age gap question on the AMA post she posted on insta for her blog. I always found it weird how they had a 10 year age, especially considering how young she was.
I used to enjoy her posts but something was always off about her. I’ve always had a feeling she was lowkey racist, especially when she says her and Ben have such different political views and then her blog post on anxiety just screamed racism to me. As a british brown Muslim woman who used to enjoy her posts, that really put me off.
Once I found Tattle and read all the threads on her, it opened my eyes even more. This girl is just on another planet. She genuinely has mental health issues. I used to think, god forbid, if she ever loses her mom or husband, she would be well and truly lost in life. She genuinely wouldn’t be able to function, and that’s not healthy at all.

Reactions: 21
“I’m finding myself less and less on my phone” ... just the 12 stories and two posts today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought her birth was amazing and she didn’t have any problems ! Have I missed a problem with her being able to run ? She seemed so well and so fit
She's basically got some sort of pelvic pain when she gets up in the morning that requires urgent physiotherapy. It must be private as no one gets a referral that quickly, I remember being pregnant with spd an it took weeks for an appointment.

Reactions: 5
She's basically got some sort of pelvic pain when she gets up in the morning that requires urgent physiotherapy. It must be private as no one gets a referral that quickly, I remember being pregnant with spd an it took weeks for an appointment.
The physio she went to is local to me , excellent but private !

Reactions: 1
Influencers are really manipulators who are themselves used and manipulated. People think they're selling a lifestyle, but all they're really selling are souls. Influencers prey on the weak and vulnerable. So do brands. People like Rebecca, may think they're confident and powerful, but they are the most desperate of all. She happily throws her integrity and self respect out the window, to sell photos and information about her day to day life (where she walks, what time she walks etc) and worse, her child's personal information and photos, for the sake of a few balloons from Hobbycraft or a few boxes of vitamins. Her greed is so strong, she'll even accept (with grasping hands and dribble pouring from her mouth) an incredibly dull dolls house and pram Freya won't be able to use until some point well into the future. It really is seedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘Busy mama’s’ .... what?! Your job is writing a few blog posts and getting free stuff. So a) you’re not that busy and b) you should probably learn when to use an apostrophe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.