RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on a mission to go to an event and have a face to face with this idiotic girl, not being able to go to a physio appt alone with the baby, most women return to work myself included when your babies is 6 months and work, juggle the home and have a meaningful life ! How can we influence her with comments without being blocked ? She is a disgrace to women 😱

Reactions: 3
in my life I have found most people are nice. I feel a bit sorry for her that it’s taken for her to have a baby to realise this.

going back To Some comments earlier, I’ve always wondered about the baby thing, she was so clear that she didn’t want a baby, she couldn’t even commit to a dog as it would be a tie. I always thought maybe it was an accident but that obviously can’t be true because of the bee stuff.
I think all the wasnt I clever going out, is all about being relatable because that’s what she thinks people want to hear. In reality she’d rather drop Freya off at her mums until she’s 18, and then she can go to Pilates or soho house as much as she wants without the baby getting in the way.

Reactions: 5
in the Asia post talking about her husband tucking her into the bunk bed on the train 🤢 is she a 5 year old!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ok - just doing a bit of Maths here...

Grabby turned 21 in 2014 (March).
In a post from 2017 celebrating their wedding anniversary- it says they’ve been together for a total of 9 years. So they got together in 2008... when she was 15.

But her blog also says they waited a couple of years before they officially got together....?!?!

Reactions: 6
I think she is just trolling us now....
"You know it's been a busy day when you've only taken 3 photos on your camera roll"
SERIOUSLY it's a WEDNESDAY and you've only been to physio.
Oh wait, you had your mum with you and oops it wasn't just 3 photos it was 3 DIFFERENT photos
She doesn't even know she is born. I can't wait for this influencer nonsense to die so she has to find out what working actually means. But her parents would probably bail her out anyway. I just despair.

Reactions: 8
The thing is, because Rebecca has never seemed to have a regular type of job, I think she genuinely believes that that is a busy day!
Because of her lifestyle that probably won't ever change either. I work in a male dominated organisation, but I do work with some women and all seem to just get on with things quite easily. I can't understand this constant need for support and help all the time. I feel a bit embarrassed when some women appear to fall into the stereotypical helpless damsel type routine.

Reactions: 7
The thing is, because Rebecca has never seemed to have a regular type of job, I think she genuinely believes that that is a busy day!
Because of her lifestyle that probably won't ever change either. I work in a male dominated organisation, but I do work with some women and all seem to just get on with things quite easily. I can't understand this constant need for support and help all the time. I feel a bit embarrassed when some women appear to fall into the stereotypical helpless damsel type routine.
I feel the same. Let’s hope she brings her daughter up to be a strong independent woman. I’ve drummed it into my daughters! You do not need a man to provide for you!! 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel the same. Let’s hope she brings her daughter up to be a strong independent woman. I’ve drummed it into my daughters! You do not need a man to provide for you!! 🙌🏻
How though, when she doesn’t have the first clue how to be independent herself?!

Yes to all of this! That pathetic ‘helpless little girl’ thing drives me potty

Reactions: 5
I’ve found my people! Ive been reading the threads on her and I’ve had to create an account to ask you guys a question that I’ve been pondering for ages. I’ve followed Grabby for a while and I always wonder why they need an allotment when they also have a massive garden? Also if they both had full time jobs, surely there’s no way they would be able to maintain both - or is there a gardener we don’t know about?
I’ve maybe been overthinking this.
I’ve often wondered this too. She has masses of produce from the allotment with seemingly minimal input. Surely it needs to be tended daily?

Reactions: 3
How though, when she doesn’t have the first clue how to be independent herself?!

Yes to all of this! That pathetic ‘helpless little girl’ thing drives me potty
Yes to all of this! This may sound a bit cold of me, but I've always had the outlook that if my husband were to suddenly up and leave, or to die, that I need to be able to support myself and my family and that's just sensible in my eyes! Can you imagine if something happened to Ben!? She wouldn't even know how to pay the gas bill!

Reactions: 10
Did she get rid of her dog? 😭
She doesn't have a dog. Her mum has a dog which she pretends to love and look after when it suits her and The Gram. But she can't possibibly look after it for 2 weeks because she has alllll the things to do {and its sooo hard for new mummas to get out to appointments ?}

She doesn't have a dog. Her mum has a dog which she pretends to love and look after when it suits her and The Gram. But she can't possibibly look after it for 2 weeks because she has alllll the things to do {and its sooo hard for new mummas to get out to appointments ?}
And a dog of her own would make her Spick and span unused boot room muddy, and no longer gram worthy

Reactions: 4
From when my daughter was 2 weeks old (when hubby went back to work) I had a newborn to look after and a dog to walk. It was part of our routine that we took the dog out for a walk EVERY morning. I never once complained, never thought it made my day busier 🙄 it was just something I did! Oh and I also fed him and let him out for a wee a couple of times during the day before his evening walk. Can you IMAGINE if she had to do the same 😱😱 she'd be looking for all the applause wouldn't she 🙄🙄

And by the way, no one ever walked past us in the park and said "you got this mama" (🤢🤢) poor me!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.