RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 now THAT is real Mum life. You are my hero! 🤣

That just reminded me of our first outing with our first child. We had a pretty crappy cheap pram that my husband had to assembled himself 🤔 We had to go back for an additional checkup in the hospital and after about 20ft the god damn wheel fell off! QUeue sleep deprived argument 😂🤦‍♀️

Did we have the same pram as one wheel always fell off the pram that got chucked in the boot 😂

It's apparently a revelation to her that you can go out, to actual shops, with a buggy. Almost like a real mum. She's such a mollycoddled child that she's actually proud of her for doing normal stuff. Freya is 4 months old and this is pretty much her first solo outing with her (beyond their rural idyll/M25 Watford junction)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's apparently a revelation to her that you can go out, to actual shops, with a buggy. Almost like a real mum. She's such a mollycoddled child that she's actually proud of her for doing normal stuff. Freya is 4 months old and this is pretty much her first solo outing with her (beyond their rural idyll/M25 Watford junction)
If only that mother she met in the Liberty store lift could see her now.
Remember that woman who told her "You got this Mumma"
(Because in GrabbaShabbaPoo's world everyone calls each other Mumma)
That woman would be in AWE of a woman hauling on a camel tent and the only winter breastfeeding outfit currently available to purchase in the British Isles and actually making it to real life shops where you have to hand over actual sterling (As provided by Benpecked aka Sterling's Sterling😁 {10x better than anyone else's husbands money}) rather than hint until you're given it for free.

*Gasps* Do you think she understands how shops work? Do you think she just stands beside the item she coverts in a shop and points at it saying "I NEED THIS" expecting someone to gift it to her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If only that mother she met in the Liberty store lift could see her now.
Remember that woman who told her "You got this Mumma"
(Because in GrabbaShabbaPoo's world everyone calls each other Mumma)
That woman would be in AWE of a woman hauling on a camel tent and the only winter breastfeeding outfit currently available to purchase in the British Isles and actually making it to real life shops where you have to hand over actual sterling (As provided by Benpecked aka Sterling's Sterling😁 {10x better than anyone else's husbands money}) rather than hint until you're given it for free.

*Gasps* Do you think she understands how shops work? Do you think she just stands beside the item she coverts in a shop and points at it saying "I NEED THIS" expecting someone to gift it to her?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't been posting much, busy with work {something our RVK knows nothing about} but I just can't bleeping deal with the posts today. How does someone who's been on holiday to Italy, nearly 2 weeks in Brooklyn, countless walks, trips into London, lunch to Soho Farmhouse etc. etc. since having the baby have the bleeping audacity to look for head pats because she went out to the shops with a mate. How can going shopping to the local town be "daunting" when she managed to navigate Brooklyn to get to Target and Trader Joe's. Every single post is a complete contradiction to something else she's just recently posted.

Does she not see how ridiculous she's coming across? One day she's fainting with exhaustion and bleating on about slowing down and taking it easy. The very next day she's up at the crack of dawn for a walk and out for a day's Christmas shopping with a mate. It makes no sense. Also the bleeping questions marks in her writing????????????????? So bleeping unnecessary???????????

Sorry had to get that out of my system!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans 🤦🏻‍♀️

Grabby, if you are so anxious about unofficial toys {?} there is this magic thing called the Argos catalogue, which has a plethora of pre made colourful fun children’s toys, all of which have been rigorously tested and passed safety standards.

But no, fisher price doesn’t look as appealing on the grid as a bleeping glitter filled spice jar with some bells on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Grabby, if you are so anxious about unofficial toys {?} there is this magic thing called the Argos catalogue, which has a plethora of pre made colourful fun children’s toys, all of which have been rigorously tested and passed safety standards.

But no, fisher price doesn’t look as appealing on the grid as a bleeping glitter filled spice jar with some bells on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
What the actual duck?! Why doesn’t she google ‘gram worthy official wooden toys(!)’ FGS? She’ll write a blog about this. You watch.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or does it????
Tbh, for someone who doesn't eat cake, she EATS A LOT OF CAKE! Her diet consists of (a glut of) courgettes, gelato and cake.
S

Doesnt want to pay fisher price prices ! Wud rather give her child some nasty thing shes made herself for her to choke on.

Has anyone noticed how she keeps referring to freya as 'her' and not by her name. Oddball!

Reactions: 3
Or does it????

S

Doesnt want to pay fisher price prices ! Wud rather give her child some nasty thing shes made herself for her to choke on.

Has anyone noticed how she keeps referring to freya as 'her' and not by her name. Oddball!
The fish price colors don’t go with her color scheme

Ffs. My husband was going to buy me the bee bed linen for Christmas. I love bees and I want to keep them and I'll always rescue them if they're on the floor.
It's #gifted..

Well.. If it's gifted in no way do i now want it. Spoilt little madam.

Reactions: 9

Speechless 😶- what an utter numpty

Ffs. My husband was going to buy me the bee bed linen for Christmas. I love bees and I want to keep them and I'll always rescue them if they're on the floor.
It's #gifted..

Well.. If it's gifted in no way do i now want it. Spoilt little madam.
I already have the old one with bees on and flowers on the back. It was around £85 for a king size and then £15 each for two pillowcases. I treated myself when we decorated our bedroom but she just gets it for free. I’ve never seen her actually buy things from joules but they still keep gifting her things left right and centre 🤯

• Angry
Gotta love a chunky knit FROE to bring it all together and keep it cosy for Winter (Sidenote: her vocabulary is very monosyllabic and limited isn’t it...?)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I already have the old one with bees on and flowers on the back. It was around £85 for a king size and then £15 each for two pillowcases. I treated myself when we decorated our bedroom but she just gets it for free. I’ve never seen her actually buy things from joules but they still keep gifting her things left right and centre 🤯
So sad isn't it? I mean it's our own problem but the fact we say the word 'treat' and she gets it for free 🙄. It doesn't really seem her style. Saying that is it sophie allport? She's doing similar. Just hoping they don't #gift her anything now.

Can I ask a question to the seasoned tattlers on this thread? ... Why do we call him benpecked? I've not figured it out 😅

Reactions: 2
A gifted duvet set featuring bees....because you took bee capsules to get pregnant with your baby bee. How classy Grabby. It may as well have sex embroidered all over it. You just need a cushion to finish it off.....
“Some of you might know we call our daughter Baby Bee...” - we allllllll know, Grabby, it’s all you’ve banged on about for everrrrrrr.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.