RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went down the rabbit hole of her blog after postings last night and let’s not forget this gem: http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2018/01/personal-talking-fear-anxiety.html?m=1
She doesn’t have an anxiety disorder she has a fear of brown people she thinks might be terrorists and reads the Daily Fail about thwarted attacks. I also wish someone would call her out on her MASSIVE carbon footprint. Drives everywhere, takes a zillion flights a year ... she’s just awful. And this post was 2018 so much more recent.
I’ve not read much of her blog before but... wow. What a privileged position to not have ‘had’ to use public transport 🙄 somehow she even manages to turn this subject into a humble brag... Isn’t it funny though considering I travel SO MUCH {yeah hilarious}

Reactions: 3
There's a reason people call it the Daily Hate. What a dolt. I hadn't read that blog post before but it definitely gives an insight into her horrible views. I think the post wouldn't even have been so bad if she had admitted her mindset is wrong and was formed by media bias. And that she was going to therapy, reading books, not reading shite like the Daily Mail, etc to get over it.

Imagine the poor people who SHE makes to feel like criminals. Some person probably playing a game, watching Netflix on a flight on their phone and idiot Rebecca saying to the air hostess that they are acting "suspiciously." POC, especially middle eastern, get a hard enough time going through airport security, give them a break. My friend who is Indian ALWAYS gets a "random" check at the airport and interrogated. bleeping Rebecca and her privilege is playing into that.

Imagine being INSANE enough to demand that the airline recheck everybody because of your nerves and what you read on the DM. I just can't get past that. She probably so someone brown so went up and demanded it. Absolutely DISGUSTING behaviour. If I dared to ever act that way (and I never would), my fiance would be bleeping livid and tell me to get a grip, and rightly so. It is appalling. She should be ashamed and mortified.
The number of times I’ve pressed the call button sobbing to the stewards that I saw somebody on a phone looking suspicious.

FFS! Someone on a phone of a certain ethnicity is what she really meant. She is so racist.

Reactions: 11
The number of times I’ve pressed the call button sobbing to the stewards that I saw somebody on a phone looking suspicious.

FFS! Someone on a phone of a certain ethnicity is what she really meant. She is so racist.
Isn't it horrible? Bet they were never white, were they RVK? Someone should send that appalling post to brands she works with.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I always say racism is a form of unintelligence and it's a form of Xenophobia.
If you don't know the reason why people have a darker skin tone to us than it's up to you to educate yourself. (melanin) She travels to gorgeous exotic places full of different culture and she completely snubs it! Disgusting.
She doesn't have a problem showing her ignorance and snobbery in her blog posts though. As a brand that'd be enough to put me right off as well as her old tweets.

Also, mumma to her beck and call again for her to attend a physio appointment. No wonder mumma had a holiday..

Reactions: 8
That Asia blog post is awful. Horrible witch with her sunglasses halfway up her forehead. This might sound awful but she looks like she has mild Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and alluded that her parents were heavy drinkers. I googled photos of people with FAS and the bridge of their nose is the same (really low) and many of her other features are similar.

Also, has anyone else seen this photo of Rebecca and Ben? LOL. WTF. Why are they standing like ten feet apart? He looks like he is doing something he shouldn't be...oh, like courting a 15 year old when he is 25.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
The comments regarding flying and anxiety about suspicious people are over dramatic. If I was sat near someone like that on a long haul flight my patience would wear thin. Cabin crew are busy enough on some flights without having to attend to bells being pressed every few minutes. They're working and let's be honest, they fly all the time. They would most likely recognise suspicious people

I meant they would recognise suspicious behaviour.

That Asia blog post is awful. Horrible witch with her sunglasses halfway up her forehead. This might sound awful but she looks like she has mild Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and alluded that her parents were heavy drinkers. I googled photos of people with FAS and the bridge of their nose is the same (really low) and many of her other features are similar.

Also, has anyone else seen this photo of Rebecca and Ben? LOL. WTF. Why are they standing like ten feet apart? He looks like he is doing something he shouldn't be...oh, like courting a 15 year old when he is 25.
I have never seen a couple look like they have so little chemistry 😕 they act like 80 year olds not just in their boring habits but clearly towards each other, or is that a disservice to 80 year olds....

The comments regarding flying and anxiety about suspicious people are over dramatic. If I was sat near someone like that on a long haul flight my patience would wear thin. Cabin crew are busy enough on some flights without having to attend to bells being pressed every few minutes. They're working and let's be honest, they fly all the time. They would most likely recognise suspicious people

I meant they would recognise suspicious behaviour.
Myself and my husband went to Amsterdam a few years ago. A man boarded a flight and wouldn't sit down. Wouldn't let his bag go and in the end wanted to leave his bag on the plane and get off himself. I was hysterical. I'm not a good flyer but the air hostess spent more time fussing around others before she could get to the person panicking. Their priority is safety. In the end they saw possibly danger so it took an hour and a half to get the man off our plane. Apparently he had done it the day before too.
Grabby pressing the button numerous times is absurd and I feel so sorry for those poor people who she blamed for suspicious activity. She's being over dramatic.

WTAF is she on about tonight? Finding a physio appointment stressful but thank god Mumma was there to save the day. duck me can she do nothing for herself. “As a new mama it’s SO hard to go to something like that” - but not for her hey. Whereas for most normal new mums what is hard is doing food shops, running errands, housework. She is such a tool.

Reactions: 4
It still amazes me that she has a law degree.
It amazes me she can breathe independently tbh

The more I think about this (and unlike Grabby I’ve been busy at work until now so haven’t thought about it) the angrier I get. She is a little Englander, unaware of her own privilege. Look how MOD was raked over the coals as a racist for her comment about CB. It was bad but then people like Rebecca express these views openly and get simpering praise and every free gift going. She’s awful. Just a complete lack of awareness or perspective.

• Heart

Best photo ever!!! 😂😂😂
Those sunglasses 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and breathe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Screenshot_20191120_211404.jpg
can someone please explain to me why anyone would 'blub' 🙄over that post? Like it was some profound Nietzsche style philosopher. Just stop you vacuous airbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve found my people! Ive been reading the threads on her and I’ve had to create an account to ask you guys a question that I’ve been pondering for ages. I’ve followed Grabby for a while and I always wonder why they need an allotment when they also have a massive garden? Also if they both had full time jobs, surely there’s no way they would be able to maintain both - or is there a gardener we don’t know about?
I’ve maybe been overthinking this.

I haven't been posting much, busy with work {something our RVK knows nothing about} but I just can't bleeping deal with the posts today. How does someone who's been on holiday to Italy, nearly 2 weeks in Brooklyn, countless walks, trips into London, lunch to Soho Farmhouse etc. etc. since having the baby have the bleeping audacity to look for head pats because she went out to the shops with a mate. How can going shopping to the local town be "daunting" when she managed to navigate Brooklyn to get to Target and Trader Joe's. Every single post is a complete contradiction to something else she's just recently posted.

Does she not see how ridiculous she's coming across? One day she's fainting with exhaustion and bleating on about slowing down and taking it easy. The very next day she's up at the crack of dawn for a walk and out for a day's Christmas shopping with a mate. It makes no sense. Also the bleeping questions marks in her writing????????????????? So bleeping unnecessary???????????

Sorry had to get that out of my system!

Is it me or has anyone else noticed that some influencers have stopped mentioning where their clothing etc is from on insta stories? Giving it the whole, ‘so many have asked about this top/skirt/jumper’ and then a brief ‘I love it because...’ 🙄 And then ‘swipe up for details’. Sly AF. Trying new tactics possibly?

Sorry if this is on the wrong thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

“our favourite find was the Joma cafe - a western coffee shop serving amazing sandwiches {you just don't feel like noodles or rice or unidentified fish on sticks 24/7...}”

She is so rude - it’s her derogatory tone that grates.

Also why does she call her own mother mum and herself mumma? What a snob.

• Angry
can someone please explain to me why anyone would 'blub' 🙄over that post? Like it was some profound Nietzsche style philosopher. Just stop you vacuous airbag.
Surely the stories tonight were designed to wind us up? They were just full of all the trademarks of awful Grabby writing. So painful to read. Are there really people out there that stupid who aspire to be like her? She actually had comments from people thanking her for being relatable and “keeping it real” with showing the realities of having a baby on that bath post. I am genuinely baffled.
(FYI Grabby, these are genuine questions so actually need a question mark.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.