RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all that grabbing, it's no wonder i fainted
but atleast the new beige toys can entertain freya
so my nails can be painted

Reactions: 4
i hope any of u on here with kids look at her and realise is a top class twerp (being polite) her life is not reality and dont feel bad cos u cant mumma the way she does. It is all bullshit.

Reactions: 9
That gift guide is the biggest pile of shite going. Take a guess at the brands she mentions..? Jo Malone, Joules, Scandiborn, etc etc.

And she mentions allllll the things but with no photos so if you are curious as to what the F she is writing about, you send yourself down the affiliate link hole.

Oh and just in case you were wondering, Grandad is desperate for some new pyjama bottoms. No, not a pair of pyjamas (nor a new pair of shorts), just the bottoms. So he can strut around the dust-palace with his pasty pigeon chest hanging out.
Please stop. I've just eaten and my baguette is about to revisit my plate. 🤢

• Haha
And this is why Grabby has 8 threads of her own on here and counting ... people are increasingly sick of entitled, privileged influencers pretending to be one of us when all the time shoving their perfect lives down our throats.
She justs needs to bore off and live her life as a housewife and mother. The world doesn’t need her incessant faux middle class whinging or her bleeding hydrangeas. She’s clearly overwhelmed with life at the moment, best thing she could do would be to get off SM and just exist without the constant showing off.

Reactions: 7
She justs needs to bore off and live her life as a housewife and mother. The world doesn’t need her incessant faux middle class whinging or her bleeding hydrangeas. She’s clearly overwhelmed with life at the moment, best thing she could do would be to get off SM and just exist without the constant showing off.
If you come off IG then the freebies stop ... Grabby just lives for the free tit.
Mama is back now so Grabby will have more time to relax and rejuvenate her exhausted self.

If you come off IG then the freebies stop ... Grabby just lives for the free tit.
Mama is back now so Grabby will have more time to relax and rejuvenate her exhausted self.
Right, she couldn't come off SM. She said she has an addictive personality so she is addicted to Insta, the praise she gets on it and the free tit she receives. Most of the time she is probably really miserable but then she get a little high when the above happens. That is why when she goes on holiday she seems miserable and is always looking to the future. She has issues and needs therapy.

Reactions: 2
I wish the company who makes this would gift her one. She's so thick, she'd probably think it was helpful!

0FF75600-AC4D-4909-A815-359282AA2609.jpeg

• Haha
{Please don’t message me, she’s super long.}
Ohhhhhh so being long stops all the risks of restricting airways, ok mama you know best
👍🏼
AF3C8243-233F-4AB1-85C3-813E71527AC3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really don’t get why every time she goes to St Albans - she goes through the park? She obv doesn’t know where the town carparks are! #notyournearesttown

Also TKMaxx wrapping paper - why so cheap? Not very insta.

Reactions: 5
Does being super long mean you are somehow developmentally also further ahead and normal 'rules' don't apply?
It'll be the same with car seats so that she can get the Jolly Beige toyed Giant out of a booster to stop spoiling her car ASAP

• Haha
In fairness most 4 month olds are perfectly ready for a reclined pushchair like that. It’s only tiny newborns that’s need to lie out completely flat.

Reactions: 2
{Please don’t message me, she’s super long.}
Ohhhhhh so being long stops all the risks of restricting airways, ok mama you know best
👍🏼View attachment 58469
Exactly!! And Buggaboo will tell you the very same thing. 6 months at the VERY EARLIEST before they should be transferred to the buggy. Even more so with the buggaboo the way it’s shaped. What a cheeky cow. That’s her problem, she thinks because she has a baby that she knows it all. This is coming from the yoke that went to the shops for the first time on her own today. Get a grip grabby

• Haha
I really don’t get why every time she goes to St Albans - she goes through the park? She obv doesn’t know where the town carparks are! #notyournearesttown

Also TKMaxx wrapping paper - why so cheap? Not very insta.
Because her nearest town is *whispers* Hemel Hempstead and failing that Watford (gasp!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.