RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is honestly so rude to her followers. "Please dont message me." I wish no one messaged her ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she could get away with Berkhamsted but St Albans is a trek! If she wants to live in St A - why doesn’t she move there?! Oh, yeah ... Mumma!

Reactions: 5
It seems people aren't allowed to message if it's a possible concern or advice about babies, but feel free to message about Christmas wish lists. There's a fine line with keeping up engagement, and sounding slightly defensive won't help when the next ad or blog is up.

• Heart
Exactly!! And Buggaboo will tell you the very same thing. 6 months at the VERY EARLIEST before they should be transferred to the buggy. Even more so with the buggaboo the way it’s shaped. What a cheeky cow. That’s her problem, she thinks because she has a baby that she knows it all. This is coming from the yoke that went to the shops for the first time on her own today. Get a grip grabby
To be fair (cant believe I'm kind of sticking up for her here!!) But well before 6 months my daughter could roll over, push herself up and get into a crawling position on her knees, theres no way she'd have been safe in the carry cot when we went out with the pram! HOWEVER bleeping hell how rude does she need to be about it! A. There was no need to even say "don't message me" and B. Even if she did want to say that, theres more tactile and nice ways to have put it! Just so rude, its embarassing!

Edit - when I say way before, I literally mean at 3.5 months 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
To be fair (cant believe I'm kind of sticking up for her here!!) But well before 6 months my daughter could roll over, push herself up and get into a crawling position on her knees, theres no way she'd have been safe in the carry cot when we went out with the pram! HOWEVER bleeping hell how rude does she need to be about it! A. There was no need to even say "don't message me" and B. Even if she did want to say that, theres more tactile and nice ways to have put it! Just so rude, its embarassing!

She's the kind of mother in a mom's group which you'd avoid. Little miss know it all, my child is more advanced and miss judge. "Oh, I'd never let my child behave like that!"

Reactions: 7

She’s pushing around a gifted bugaboo. I can bet you if bugaboo see her story they’ll be into her. It’s because of the way the seat is shaped. I’m speaking from experience, I wanted to get our baby out of the pram and into the buggy, against what they told me in mamas and papas I went ahead and changed him into it. I had him changed back by the end of the day and waited. He got sick after a feed and couldn’t help himself. Hard to explain but he was choking on it because of how he was in the buggy.
i get that all babies are different but it’s the rudeness. Don’t message me, she’s long... bla bla bla. she’s the one blogging and influencing mothers. Maybe stick to what you know grabby... not what you THINK

Reactions: 3
She’s pushing around a gifted bugaboo. I can bet you if bugaboo see her story they’ll be into her. It’s because of the way the seat is shaped. I’m speaking from experience, I wanted to get our baby out of the pram and into the buggy, against what they told me in mamas and papas I went ahead and changed him into it. I had him changed back by the end of the day and waited. He got sick after a feed and couldn’t help himself. Hard to explain but he was choking on it because of how he was in the buggy.
i get that all babies are different but it’s the rudeness. Don’t message me, she’s long... bla bla bla. she’s the one blogging and influencing mothers. Maybe stick to what you know grabby... not what you THINK
I completely get that, as you've said all babies are different which was the point I was trying to make - the guidelines might say 6 months but thats not always right (as in your case!)

What we both agree on is defo the rudeness 🤦🏼‍♀️ I had the luxury of having bought my own pram and not broadcasting my life to 90k people though so I defo don't have the same level of responsibility about these types of things as she does!

Reactions: 1
Lily Pebbles also moved her baby into the stroller part of her {gifted} bugaboo at 4 months. Surely bugaboo would have a problem with this?! They’re acting pretty much as brand ambassadors & promoting against guidelines..!

Lily Pebbles also moved her baby into the stroller part of her {gifted} bugaboo at 4 months. Surely bugaboo would have a problem with this?! They’re acting pretty much as brand ambassadors & promoting against guidelines..!
One of the girls I did NCT with has a bugaboo. Her baby is a giant on 98th centile- he outgrew the bassinet by about 3.5 months. She rung their customer services and was strongly advised against moving him before 6 months, so I doubt they’d be happy to see their ad/gifted influencers doing it

Today’s postings:

“It’s been freezing today, the first wintry day!“ {Translation: Ooooh look at me out at the crack of dawn on this chilly morning, soaking up the fresh countryside-come-commuterville-air whilst all you peasants are on your daily grind to work to spend another Tuesday living out your dull little lives in your overheated offices...}

“I had such a lovely day out with this bubba and our friend shopping”
{Translation: I’m living the motherfucking middle class yummy Mummy elite dream witches...I have SO many friends in real life too not just my 90k followers...}

She’s outgrown her bassinet
{Translation: My baby is growing faster than yours...}

“Please don’t message me if you think she should be laid flat - She’s super long...”
{Translation: I’m happy to give you my opinion all day long, but won’t take yours...I’m basically a parenting expert...maybe I should release a parenting manual? Oh and did I mention my baby is growing faster than yours...}

“Everywhere is suddenly so Christmassy”
{Translation: Get ready because my Christmas is going to be the most quintessentially, festively, idyllic, sequinned-embellished affair you ever did see that looks like the love child of a Boden Christmas catalogue and a White Company Christmas press event ...#AFFILIATE LINKS COME AT ME”}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's now put up another story trying to defend the decision. I think she's posted it for engagement knowing people will have an opinion....

FML about it's only now she feels up to a 'mission' of a day out shopping and having some non caffiene, low calorie cafe pit stop! I mean seriously?! I remember having to go to a hospital appt when my first was 13 days old, completely knackered and crying in the car park because I couldn't remember how to put the push chair up....that's real life. Hubby was at work and my family are too busy to mollycoddle me! 🤦‍♀️ Yet she can take her to NYC and Soho Farmhouse?!

Reactions: 7
Today’s postings:

“It’s been freezing today, the first wintry day!“ {Translation: Ooooh look at me out at the crack of dawn on this chilly morning, soaking up the fresh countryside-come-commuterville-air whilst all you peasants are on your daily grind to work to spend another Tuesday living out your dull little lives in your overheated offices...}

{Translation: I’m living the motherfucking middle class yummy Mummy elite dream witches...I have SO many friends in real life too not just my 90k followers...}

“Please don’t message me if you think she should be laid flat - She’s super long...”
{Translation: I’m happy to give you my opinion all day long, but won’t take yours...I’m basically a parenting expert...maybe I should release a parenting manual? Oh and did I mention my baby is growing faster than yours...}

{Translation: Get ready because my Christmas is going to be the most quintessentially, festively, idyllic, sequinned-embellished affair you ever did see that looks like the love child of a Boden Christmas catalogue and a White Company Christmas press event ...#AFFILIATE LINKS COME AT ME”}
🙌🏻😂

She's now put up another story trying to defend the decision. I think she's posted it for engagement knowing people will have an opinion....

FML about it's only now she feels up to a 'mission' of a day out shopping and having some non caffiene, low calorie cafe pit stop! I mean seriously?! I remember having to go to a hospital appt when my first was 13 days old, completely knackered and crying in the car park because I couldn't remember how to put the push chair up....that's real life. Hubby was at work and my family are too busy to mollycoddle me! 🤦‍♀️ Yet she can take her to NYC and Soho Farmhouse?!
I once completely forgot to put the pram down and into the boot as I was so tired. I reversed my car partly over it.....you can imagine the absolute horror shown in the faces of people who witnessed it. I shouted it was ok. ‘Don’t worry! The baby is in the car!’ 🙈 and another time I couldn’t put my first child’s pram down. It was tit and really temperamental. I had a huge meltdown in the car park; kicked it several times and threw it into the boot fully assembled 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Today’s postings:

Shes hateful lol. 2 days ago or was it yesterday shes fainting out of bed and today shes bouncing out of bed to meet her "mate" . Unstable as fook.

Reactions: 10
Omg. The £2 plate. Cant half tell she bought that herself #cheapandnasty #notgifted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is peddling utter rubbish about nutrition too and like her new found expertise as a mum after four months, people will believe it.
I honestly read those and think she is displaying some serious signs of disordered thinking and behaviours around food. How many times does she mention calorie burn in the running post?

Reactions: 2
Tbh, for someone who doesn't eat cake, she EATS A LOT OF CAKE! Her diet consists of (a glut of) courgettes, gelato and cake.

She is peddling utter rubbish about nutrition too and like her new found expertise as a mum after four months, people will believe it.
I honestly read those and think she is displaying some serious signs of disordered thinking and behaviours around food. How many times does she mention calorie burn in the running post?
Way too often. Although those are from 2015, you can still see she has issues, obsessing over how many steps she gets in a day, not eating out when on holiday, etc.

I once completely forgot to put the pram down and into the boot as I was so tired. I reversed my car partly over it.....you can imagine the absolute horror shown in the faces of people who witnessed it. I shouted it was ok. ‘Don’t worry! The baby is in the car!’ 🙈 and another time I couldn’t put my first child’s pram down. It was tit and really temperamental. I had a huge meltdown in the car park; kicked it several times and threw it into the boot fully assembled 😬
😂😂😂 now THAT is real Mum life. You are my hero! 🤣

That just reminded me of our first outing with our first child. We had a pretty crappy cheap pram that my husband had to assembled himself 🤔 We had to go back for an additional checkup in the hospital and after about 20ft the god damn wheel fell off! QUeue sleep deprived argument 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had to go shopping today as she's hoping several parcels from Zara will arrive tomorrow.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.