RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she got sent some more free stuff to help with the stress of looking after her baby... poor woman it must be so hard #prayforgrabby
She’s a simple creature really.... allllllll the freebies and she’s like a new woman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS why have Liberty sent her free tit?! Is this why she bangs on about being bleeping miserable so she’ll get sent allllllllllll the goodies?! Another shop I won’t set foot in

Reactions: 6
It's occurred to me that these things are considered 'work' by Rebecca, which explains why she thinks (and posts ad nauseum) of how hard she has worked today.

1) Begging for freebies
2) Saying yes to freebies
3) Opening the door to couriers delivering freebies
4) Begging for money
5) Opening parcels containing freebies
6) 'Displaying' freebies
7) Taking a photo of freebies
8) Posting about freebies
9) Thinking about freebies
10) Answering the occasional sycophantic comment

In her head, she has done the equivalent of - a 12 hour shift as a nurse, a tour of duty fighting in Afghanistan, working 3 cleaning jobs on minimum wage so the kids can eat tonight, running into a burning home to rescue a family, or a night shift in an Amazon warehouse. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
FFS why have Liberty sent her free tit?! Is this why she bangs on about being bleeping miserable so she’ll get sent allllllllllll the goodies?! Another shop I won’t set foot in
AGREE
Getting really peed off with all the gifted crap brands send to people who just don’t need it! Also yet to see an influencer day ‘i Love this I’ll use the money we going to spend on a stocking for a children’s charity/ Xmas shoe box thing’ it’s really vulgar and puts me right off a brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s write to Liberty and tell her she’s got racist tendencies, exaggerates depression and let’s not even mention benpecked.

Let’s write to fisher price and tell her she’s a poor new mum who needs all the colour and plastic in her life and see what happens 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh please 🙄
God she needs to stop bleeping MOANING and suck it up! It is what it is Grabby!!!!! It’s called being a parent! She’s gone to tit without mumma and Benpecked at her disposal

Let’s write to Liberty and tell her she’s got racist tendencies, exaggerates depression and let’s not even mention benpecked.

Let’s write to fisher price and tell her she’s a poor new mum who needs all the colour and plastic in her life and see what happens 🤪
Marks didn’t care when I emailed them. Wankers

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw that she building blocks for Freya....but they are beige???? Where is the colour? You can have nice toys without them being bland.

Reactions: 2
I don't think they're really bothered. If I found out my son in his mid 20s was dating a 15 year old I'd be reporting him to the police. I don't think they give a tit about it all really

Sorry it's an #Ad she couldn't possibly fork out for her daughter's toys could she?? An they're all so boring. We're off to smyths in a bit to buy all the peppa pig stuff for my little girl for Xmas.. Poor Freya. Give her a vtech walker or something with lights and sounds. That will grow with her. A normal family home has way more toys for a baby of 4 months!
The beigest, most boring baby toy corner I’ve seen since The Adamo’s Bangalow bore fest #rvklovescourtney

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No sign of Grabby looking after her Mumma’s dog either.
The Pup will be in kennels because Grabby is busy/stressed/depresseddue to alllllll the things {unblocking the dishwasher, basket faffing and suchlike}

The Pup will be in kennels because Grabby is busy/stressed/depresseddue to alllllll the things {unblocking the dishwasher, basket faffing and suchlike}
Poor pup, he‘ll be really sad if he’s never been in kennels before :( she really should’ve looked after him.

• Sad
Soo how much r we betting her mood perks up when her mum comes home. She cannot bear not being away on holiday and has done hee damnest to make mumma worry bout her all week. She shud b grateful she even has a kid never mind moaning bout sleep regression. What did she expect?!?!

• Wow
I would never post something like that when my mum was on holiday! It would be horrible for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.