RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy good duck, where do i start with the best ever New York blog post 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

First things first though, we need to get the bingo card back out again as I spied a camel coat and leopard boots in the blog pics...
There’s 5 minutes of my life I won’t get back! 😂 Still going with the ?? ..best trips ever? Was it, or wasn’t it???????
So many photos, so much waffling! 😱 Pardon me, that should read.. Soooo many photos, allllll the waffling {waffling, waffling, waffling}!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s 5 minutes of my life I won’t get back! 😂 Still going with the ?? ..best trips ever? Was it, or wasn’t it???????
So many photos, so much waffling! 😱 Pardon me, that should read.. Soooo many photos, allllll the waffling {waffling, waffling, waffling}!!!
There was probably a grand total of 5 sentences (including the grammatically incorrect ones) in amongst that bloody photo album. Less is more on the photo-front, Grabby!

Reactions: 2
783B204F-D945-4743-8D21-A32F034555A9.png

Ran out of squares so had to double up on some. This wasn’t even difficult to think up! 😂
Instant full house if any of the above coincide with an #ad #partnership or #kindlygifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There is bound to be some wanky ‘Freyas first christmas’ photos with them staring at her in front of the tree. Or holding her up to it like a prize winning marrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay last one and then I’m going to bed.

B3B53E53-0F9D-449E-AB98-13DC0CC1366A.jpeg

(I wonder if Grabby is quaking in her gifted slippers about her ~questionable~ tweets surfacing now that the world and his wife know about Tattle?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 57051
Ran out of squares so had to double up on some. This wasn’t even difficult to think up! 😂
Instant full house if any of the above coincide with an #ad #partnership or #kindlygifted
Have we taken a collective moment to enjoy the majesty of Fray Bentos Bear.
😂😂😂

Right I'm off to read the blog post through (sorry frew) my fingers. #PrayforSkewbedu

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have we taken a collective moment to enjoy the majesty of Fray Bentos Bear.
😂😂😂

Right I'm off to read the blog post through (sorry frew) my fingers. #PrayforSkewbedu
what is the fray bentos thing?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
what is the fray bentos thing?! 😂
They are DISGUSTING pies that come in tins 🤢 They taste like dog food and I was forced to eat them as a kid so whenever I hear ‘Fray...’ that’s where my poor tortured brain goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she nicer than you and your 'hi Clemmie'?

You don't 'partner' these people. You give them something for free advertising and they get another freebie that's rarely seen again. I hope you read the posts about how constant freebies actually put many of us off the brand.

So agree! It puts me right off to see something I would think of saving up for or buying specially just given away to wealthy individuals who don’t need it. Really vulgar and in poor taste so much of the time.

Also I know this makes me sound like a total witch but I really find that family so unattractive, I know everyone thinks their own baby is cute but IMO Rvk baby is the opposite!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.