RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a big pile of dross from start to end. She writes like a young teenager still. The constant question marks drive me crazy.
I want to take that hateful, shapeless tent of a camel coat and give it to a charity shop. Honestly she is a slim girl who could wear anything so why must she dress like a bag lady?

Reactions: 2
That’s really interesting. Having a forum w

Hi,

Do you actually see decent sales with each one to merit it? Some more than others. We look at our company and see who aligns with that (disclaimer: we had no idea about some of the allegations around different influencers on other channels and we were not aware of this site until a few days ago)

Would you keep going back to the same people if the sales part wasn’t paying off for your company?

We would only send out a product once as don’t think followers need/want a barrage from the same brand. Do we send out to people who we know won’t generate sales? yes- we have sent our product out to people who’s vibes we like and who we felt would benefit from our product at the time (and it was explicit we did not want anything in return) - it’s the joy of having your own business- we need sales but we also have the freedom to do the nice stuff

How do you decide which IG account to choose... high figures or look of the account? brand alignment, the looks/design of the account and engagement figures. And we’ve made mistakes in the early stages by not sticking to this.

How would you feel if you learned that your gifted item was being sold on the IG page/ Ebay / Depop as some of them do Disappointed as every small business I’m sure takes things far too personally. We send our products to people we think will use and love them. However, as long as they had carried out their end of the bargain and featured the product then we can’t really complain.

Do you use Social Blade as part of this process? (Frantically Googling what this is...) No. but we might now :)
Thank you for your honest replies.
I think, as a brand, you may find tattle useful. I’d say the majority of people in here are honest and just fed up with the lies and aversion tactics that these floggers have created.

As a brand if I could offer you advice? I would thoroughly check each IG account you associate with. Google names as you may discover more than you realise.

I just looked at the blog posts - Ben blatantly played it wrong with the scary mask. She sounds like a USA Halloween expert - you’d think she’d have told him!

The trouble with Grabby’s advertising is that it is really contradictory eg: her relationship with balance:me but then she goes on and on about how much she loves Cowshed. The bugaboo pram and then going with the yoyo for travel - why not go back to bugaboo. The work with Joules and then buying a cheap coat from New Look. I don’t think she builds relationships with brands - it’s just grab a freebie and move on.
No brand loyalty/consistency whatsoever. It goes to the highest bidder or freebie giver.

Just a general contradiction in life

Reactions: 3
What is with the question marks? She is getting worse? Could she use question marks more in her posts?? Alllllllll the question marks?

Reactions: 9
Oh my....the crazy juggle of deciding who's going to oik the stray sweetcorn and goop out of the dishwasher. How does she manage it??

• Haha
Who writes 'the subway was the best white noise haha and the traffic'. Haha? In the middle of a sentence. Are we 13yr olds texting here?! Ffs. Unbelievably bad writing it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
Who writes 'the subway was the best white noise haha and the traffic'. Haha? In the middle of a sentence. Are we 13yr olds texting here?! Ffs. Unbelievably bad writing it's embarrassing.
She’s “an awarding winning blogger’ according to The Sunday Times 🤔

• Haha
I don’t actually think she has ‘grown up’. She hasn’t had any real life experiences, worked etc. You need a good dose of real life in order to ‘grow’. And her life is so sheltered her behaviour reflects that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The juggle of unblocking the dishwasher and ordering something for their car ... AKA tit most of us do in 10 mins before breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want to take that hateful, shapeless tent of a camel coat and give it to a charity shop. Honestly she is a slim girl who could wear anything so why must she dress like a bag lady?
Oh god I think I hate that coat almost as much as that bastard straw hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear, she's having some terrible nights. Poor thing. My son woke up at 1 and wouldn't go back to sleep so we did an all nighter she probably had more sleep than I did. It's called parenting Grabby. You don't have a baby and not expect night waking. 4 month sleep regressions kicking in? Oh poor love, there's lots more to come! :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.