RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why many people will register their business to an address that isn't their house. I THINK you can sometimes pay for it to be private. It is scary how much info is publicly online...and RVK shares her little girl so much on SM. There are so many creeps lurking on SM, you never know what could happen.
She had an alarm fitted at her last house as she admitted she’d shared too much and it was easy
to work out where she lived 🤦🏼‍♀️

This girl needs her own thread! First title should be “Single, white, double-barrelled poncy name

It should be used to compare photographs she has seen on every bleeding “Mama account that aspires to be RosieLondoner” 🙄

🤣 she really does

Rebecca, feel free to join in 🙋🏻‍♀️

Oh love, you don’t want that

#frow

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jesus christ, I've never seen that first video.
To say she is such a judgemental, critical, racist snob that takes the piss out how other people talk... she speaks like a bloody toddler who has a very limited vocabulary and can't yet enunciate.

'Greenery wivvvv stars and sparkle' and 'this mirror adds reflection' 🤦‍♀️

And I have no idea how that shutter company were happy to publish that. She has just chucked a crappy shutter sample on the floor, put 3 bloody christmas cards on it and made out it's some sort of craft project 😂🤦‍♀️

She is one of the most basic people I have ever seen.
Where can we see this video?

That is because she has no colour or print in her home! The only bits of interest are either gifted or made by Ben.

I don’t think she has ever bought anything that I’ve thought ‘oh that’s really nice’ - she’s just been given some nice stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That is because she has no colour or print in her home! The only bits of interest are either gifted or made by Ben.

I don’t think she has ever bought anything that I’ve thought ‘oh that’s really nice’ - she’s just been given some nice stuff.
I feel bad for Freya living in such a grey monotone world

Reactions: 3
Spookily similar accounts: same cot and tent thing, same 'milk' baby grow hanging up every where, same newborn baby in the impractical basket changing mat, same 'im spinning around in a skirt'.....
I can tell you right now that the ‘milk’ babygrow that prunella has is not a genuine organic zoo one, I know this because I bought the same one from eBay! The size label gives it away....I just wouldn’t have the cheek to tag organic zoo in a post of my child wearing a fake that’s all! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can tell you right now that the ‘milk’ babygrow that prunella has is not a genuine organic zoo one, I know this because I bought the same one from eBay! The size label gives it away....I just wouldn’t have the cheek to tag organic zoo in a post of my child wearing a fake that’s all! 😂
Tags gone, someone is reading here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I purely came on here to read / enjoy the threads on MOD, and came across this. Which I’m pleased about as I like a balanced view. We have a small co. and have had the pleasure (and displeasure - hi Clemmie) of ‘partnering’ with a lot of the IG hunnies. Out of all of them RVK Loves was one of the nicest and most charming. So sorry to piss on your bonfire...she’s one of the nice ones.

• Haha
The w
Jesus christ, I've never seen that first video.
To say she is such a judgemental, critical, racist snob that takes the piss out how other people talk... she speaks like a bloody toddler who has a very limited vocabulary and can't yet enunciate.

'Greenery wivvvv stars and sparkle' and 'this mirror adds reflection' 🤦‍♀️

And I have no idea how that shutter company were happy to publish that. She has just chucked a crappy shutter sample on the floor, put 3 bloody christmas cards on it and made out it's some sort of craft project 😂🤦‍♀️

She is one of the most basic people I have ever seen.
way they filmed her struggling to put the greenery on the side 😂

• Haha
I purely came on here to read / enjoy the threads on MOD, and came across this. Which I’m pleased about as I like a balanced view. We have a small co. and have had the pleasure (and displeasure - hi Clemmie) of ‘partnering’ with a lot of the IG hunnies. Out of all of them RVK Loves was one of the nicest and most charming. So sorry to piss on your bonfire...she’s one of the nice ones.
🤨 one of the nicest and most charming, when you're offering her freebies on Instagram. That I can totally believe!

Not so nice when she's simultaneously tweeting awful body shaming, racist, belittling things about people, putting other women down for their post birth bodies or because their husband earns less than hers, snobby comments pulling other people apart for their looks and publicly tearing down companies that she went on the take freebies from, taking money for ad campaigns where she recommended products to pregnant women that she later admitted she wouldn't use herself but might be an 'affordable' alternative for the poorer folk that can't afford the decent premium brands like her... 🤷‍♀️

There is a reason we call her grabby.
And I certainly wouldn't call that nice or charming behaviour even if she appears that way on Instagram to pull in the ads and freebies.

It was her vile alter ego that didn't match her whimsical Instagram account that bought a lot of us here in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep. People are saying MOD is "racist" and she is being crucified from one comment. They obviously haven't seen RVK's actual racist tweets about Asian people.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep. People are saying MOD is "racist" and she is being crucified from one comment. They obviously haven't seen RVK's actual racist tweets about Asian people.
Or literally taking the piss and belittling mothers, post birth bodies, people with tattoos and piercings, people from Essex, people who fake tan, her own cousin, babies who 'look too gender neutral'... not what I'd call charming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Trying to sum up why she is annoying.

1) ‘I’m not asking for advice’ it’s just rude. If someone messages you advice and you don’t want to take it - just ignore it. But don’t be rude / snappy about it. You can’t even be bothered to read your messages anyway so who cares if people are offering advice.

2) You live in a wealthy area, with a big house, your mum round the corner and you get given free stuff for your baby. Acknowledge that privilege. Maybe talk about a charity you support.

3) You can’t pretend you are work pressured one minute and then arrange dahlias on a table cloth the next.

4) Don’t be tight. Actually buy from small companies and share them. You are wealthy enough to support small brands - so advertise for free occasionally.

I actually think she is quite socially awkward. She goes on holiday but doesn’t go out much - most of her photos are of her house and she seems to only go out with Ben. She doesn’t do many ‘events’ and her videos just seem so stilted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

1) ‘I’m not asking for advice’ it’s just rude. If someone messages you advice and you don’t want to take it - just ignore it. But don’t be rude / snappy about it. You can’t even be bothered to read your messages anyway so who cares if people are offering advice.

2) You live in a wealthy area, with a big house, your mum round the corner and you get given free stuff for your baby. Acknowledge that privilege. Maybe talk about a charity you support.

3) You can’t pretend you are work pressured one minute and then arrange dahlias on a table cloth the next.

4) Don’t be tight. Actually buy from small companies and share them. You are wealthy enough to support small brands - so advertise for free occasionally.

I actually think she is quite socially awkward. She goes on holiday but doesn’t go out much - most of her photos are of her house and she seems to only go out with Ben. She doesn’t do many ‘events’ and her videos just seem so stilted.

This sums up exactly why she’s annoying, especially number 3 - the pressured working parents I know rarely host friends and haven’t arranged flowers in years. We’re just knee deep in life. I don’t even begrudge her the privilege, but I wish she’d see it herself and not moan about being busy - she’s only busy with maintaining her own standards, and being able to maintain your own desires and standards as a working parent is a MASSIVE privilege in itself before you even look at material privilege.

Reactions: 6
This sums up exactly why she’s annoying, especially number 3 - the pressured working parents I know rarely host friends and haven’t arranged flowers in years.
The idea of having friends round for dinner on two consecutive nights, as last weekend, would still feel totally impossible and frankly insane for me with an older baby, let alone one who is 4 months. Accepting that life has to change is quite a big part of having a baby. Her life hasn’t changed and I just think it is so unrealistic for anyone with normal life pressures to see it and think that you should just crack on with everything you did before.

🤨 one of the nicest and most charming, when you're offering her freebies on Instagram. That I can totally believe!

Not so nice when she's simultaneously tweeting awful body shaming, racist, belittling things about people, putting other women down for their post birth bodies or because their husband earns less than hers, snobby comments pulling other people apart for their looks and publicly tearing down companies that she went on the take freebies from, taking money for ad campaigns where she recommended products to pregnant women that she later admitted she wouldn't use herself but might be an 'affordable' alternative for the poorer folk that can't afford the decent premium brands like her... 🤷‍♀️

There is a reason we call her grabby.
And I certainly wouldn't call that nice or charming behaviour even if she appears that way on Instagram to pull in the ads and freebies.

It was her vile alter ego that didn't match her whimsical Instagram account that bought a lot of us here in the first place.
🙌🏻

So much you don’t know....

This sums up exactly why she’s annoying, especially number 3 - the pressured working parents I know rarely host friends and haven’t arranged flowers in years. We’re just knee deep in life. I don’t even begrudge her the privilege, but I wish she’d see it herself and not moan about being busy - she’s only busy with maintaining her own standards, and being able to maintain your own desires and standards as a working parent is a MASSIVE privilege in itself before you even look at material privilege.
"Knee deep in life" literally the best way I've ever seen my life described 😂 I don't get five minutes to stop and think, let alone feel sorry for myself and post on instagram about how hard my life is! And even if I did, I actually think being knee deep in life in itself is a privilege!!!

I agree, I don't begrudge her the privilege either, but I just wish she'd own it and be vocal about how good she has it, rather than constantly moan 🙄🙄🙄

She once asked for a recommendation (a long time ago when I genuinely thought she wanted one as opposed to angling for a freebie!). I sent her one via DM, got a snotty reply as I hadn’t directed her to the exact page, just the website 🙄, I replied to apologise and give the exact info and got zero response. Just a thank you - it takes 2 seconds. The way you treat ordinary people where there’s nothing to be gained says everything. As Clemmie so accurately put it, they see us all as sheep. I’d expect them to be charm personified with a brand/company they were going to get free stuff from especially when they’re small fry in the influencer world like Grabby.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.