RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s frightening how readily available all this info is.
That's why many people will register their business to an address that isn't their house. I THINK you can sometimes pay for it to be private. It is scary how much info is publicly online...and RVK shares her little girl so much on SM. There are so many creeps lurking on SM, you never know what could happen.

Reactions: 4
Oh here we go again - the mama juggle is real. Well, yes it is, but not for you. No commute, no childcare costs / problems, no staying up all night to meet a deadline. She is so deluded.

Also why is everything ‘the best’, ‘fav ever’ etc. Who has a fav porridge? It’s porridge!
She should do a “day in the life” blog so all her insta fans can see how busy she is doing allllll the mama juggling.
Seriously - what does she actually do?!

Reactions: 3
Obviously very busy putting her baby in dangerous situations for a photo worthy of the gram. Seriously who on earth leaves a baby on the changing table like that??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Do she ever come on and speak?
Come on and speak where? IG stories? No. Have you seen videos of her talking? She did some for some brands. She has the most monotone, dull, unenthusiastic voice. She sounds so slow and dim. She criticised on Twitter how others speak, yet she can't even pronounce "th." For "through" she says "frew", "with" = "wiv" and "think" = "fink."

Edit to add. I normally wouldn't laugh at how someone talks but she has been a cu next tuesday about how others talk when she isn't as eloquent as she acts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on and speak where? IG stories? No. Have you seen videos of her talking? She did some for some brands. She has the most monotone, dull, unenthusiastic voice. She sounds so slow and dim. She criticised on Twitter how others speak, yet she can't even pronounce "th." For "through" she says "frew", "with" = "wiv" and "think" = "fink."

Edit to add. I normally wouldn't laugh at how someone talks but she has been a cu next tuesday about how others talk when she isn't as eloquent as she acts.

😴 “Her cozy retreat” 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Jesus christ, I've never seen that first video.
To say she is such a judgemental, critical, racist snob that takes the piss out how other people talk... she speaks like a bloody toddler who has a very limited vocabulary and can't yet enunciate.

'Greenery wivvvv stars and sparkle' and 'this mirror adds reflection' 🤦‍♀️

And I have no idea how that shutter company were happy to publish that. She has just chucked a crappy shutter sample on the floor, put 3 bloody christmas cards on it and made out it's some sort of craft project 😂🤦‍♀️

She is one of the most basic people I have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ķ

Jesus christ, I've never seen that first video.
To say she is such a judgemental, critical, racist snob that takes the piss out how other people talk... she speaks like a bloody toddler who has a very limited vocabulary and can't yet enunciate.

'Greenery wivvvv stars and sparkle' and 'this mirror adds reflection' 🤦‍♀️

And I have no idea how that shutter company were happy to publish that. She has just chucked a crappy shutter sample on the floor, put 3 bloody christmas cards on it and made out it's some sort of craft project 😂🤦‍♀️

She is one of the most basic people I have ever seen.
I forgot about the mirror adding reflection comment. What a stupid thing to say. If she wanted to say something useful, she could have said "adding a mirror can make a room look larger, as well as reflecting light to make it seem brighter." She is a dolt.

Reactions: 3
😴 “Her cozy retreat” 🤦‍♀️
I have forgotten the classic lines “I picked a big mantle mirror to give reflection into the room...”

And my all time favourite...

“The stand out colours and prints for me this season would be texture”

Nope, me neither... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have forgotten the classic lines “I picked a big mantle mirror to give reflection into the room...”

😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

HAHAHA. I only realised the second one today.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.