RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s been a fall out with Ben’s family - I think that was the ‘family stress’ she alluded to when she was depressed {for an afternoon}.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stressful monday cos she didnt have her 2 slaves tending to her every need. Maybe she had to do something for herself ... weaning classes. Ffs some day id love her just to write so i sat i today and i did f all, had a lovely day enjoying my baby, glass of wine, bag of crisps and a sausage supper. Neber. Gonna. Happen.

Reactions: 8
Stressful monday cos she didnt have her 2 slaves tending to her every need. Maybe she had to do something for herself ... weaning classes. Ffs some day id love her just to write so i sat i today and i did f all, had a lovely day enjoying my baby, glass of wine, bag of crisps and a sausage supper. Neber. Gonna. Happen.
I think she’s resentful because mama is in Mauritius and not at her beck and call.

Reactions: 4
Prunella Poppy even used the same set up to announce her daughters arrival!! Freaky

Reactions: 2
Oh here we go again - the mama juggle is real. Well, yes it is, but not for you. No commute, no childcare costs / problems, no staying up all night to meet a deadline. She is so deluded.

Also why is everything ‘the best’, ‘fav ever’ etc. Who has a fav porridge? It’s porridge!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair, our health visiting team used to run a weaning class/talk. I wonder if that's what it was. I went when my baby was about 3-4m. They've stopped it now though because of funding cuts.

All the allusions to difficult and stressful days does make you think there's something going on behind the insta-perfect scenes though doesn't it?!

Reactions: 3
Prunella Poppy even used the same set up to announce her daughters arrival!! Freaky
Just gone to have a look and seen that her daughter’s full name is Mabel-Jane Poppy Rice-Tucker. 😳 Jesus Christ! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I pity the poor kid filling out forms when she’s older, it’ll take her weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is she on about? The mama struggle is real?! Honestly I have never known someone so deluded. All she’ll be doing it ‘writing’ her incredibly badly written blog! I wish someone close to her would have a word. Yes being a mum is hard but she doesn’t have the many extra worries the rest of us had/have

Just gone to have a look and seen that her daughter’s full name is Mabel-Jane Poppy Rice-Tucker. 😳 Jesus Christ! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I pity the poor kid filling out forms when she’s older, it’ll take her weeks 😂
Jesus Christ. Good luck to her reception teacher teaching her to write that 🤣

Reactions: 12
What the duck is she on about? The mama struggle is real?! Honestly I have never known someone so deluded. All she’ll be doing it ‘writing’ her incredibly badly written blog! I wish someone close to her would have a word. Yes being a mum is hard but she doesn’t have the many extra worries the rest of us had/have

Jesus Christ. Good luck to her reception teacher teaching her to write that 🤣
Exactly this! Pisses me off that she acts so hard done by - she has no idea. Any work she does is completely her decision, she's not an A&E nurse doing night shifts to put food in her kids mouth is she? She has no idea how privileged she is, and how her 'job' would be a dream for some people! She needs to stop moaning because it makes her look like a massive tit (although I think she does it cause she thinks it makes her relatable... she honestly couldn't be more wrong could she!?)

• Heart

I just can't WAIT for that insightful waffle!!!

Exactly this! Pisses me off that she acts so hard done by - she has no idea. Any work she does is completely her decision, she's not an A&E nurse doing night shifts to put food in her kids mouth is she? She has no idea how privileged she is, and how her 'job' would be a dream for some people! She needs to stop moaning because it makes her look like a massive tit (although I think she does it cause she thinks it makes her relatable... she honestly couldn't be more wrong could she!?)
I think she absolutely does think it makes her relatable but she doesn’t have the brain capacity to actually see how lucky she is! I don’t think she has any idea how hard life is for some people. She used to make me feel tit about my life but I’ve seen through her and feel very sorry for her now

Same tbh. Waiting with baited breath 😂

One thing I've noticed,once you removed the gifted tat from her house, they actually buy cheap. That naf wooden curtain pole above the bi folds in the kitchen, just not needed. It's all smoke and mirrors. You'd think she was the only person to ever have a baby, so annoying. What's with all this 'mama's crap? Just day mum. She needs a massive reality check.

Reactions: 8
One thing I've noticed,once you removed the gifted tat from her house, they actually buy cheap. That naf wooden curtain pole above the bi folds in the kitchen, just not needed. It's all smoke and mirrors. You'd think she was the only person to ever have a baby, so annoying. What's with all this 'mama's crap? Just day mum. She needs a massive reality check.
I nearly fainted when she bought, yes, BOUGHT (no ads) a coat from New Look! New Look? Joules must have stopped giving her freebies, though she did go on about her Joules wellies recently. There were affiliate links though with the coat.

Spookily similar accounts: same cot and tent thing, same 'milk' baby grow hanging up every where, same newborn baby in the impractical basket changing mat, same 'im spinning around in a skirt'.....
OMG. Stalker alert! I might check her out again, I'm waiting for a photo of her holding a bunch of peonies, taken outside RVK's front door! That would be hilarious!

Noooooooooo!

E70443BA-9717-4528-9EED-39CED08D2277.png

One more. RVK started the club!

DC4A893F-261F-4FF9-B745-A68E30255A6D.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Poor girl with a mother who attains a “high level of grandeur” 🙄

What the duck is she on about? The mama struggle is real?! Honestly I have never known someone so deluded. All she’ll be doing it ‘writing’ her incredibly badly written blog!
You forgot to say she would be “publishing” it as well 😉

I nearly fainted when she bought, yes, BOUGHT (no ads) a coat from New Look! New Look? Joules must have stopped giving her freebies, though she did go on about her Joules wellies recently. There were affiliate links though with the coat.

OMG. Stalker alert! I might check her out again, I'm waiting for a photo of her holding a bunch of peonies, taken outside RVK's front door! That would be hilarious!

Noooooooooo!

View attachment 56701

One more. RVK started the club!

View attachment 56703
Is this a parody account?! 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.