Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Also for the love of all that's holy - leave your fricking baby at home with your husband and go out and have some mum free time woman, it doesn't make you less of a being, it makes you a better mother if anything and certainly less of a fun sponge.
I'm sure Benpecked can rub an organic sponge scented with the milk of a thousand organic angels over one small baby for one night. Then he can spend the rest of the evening holding her like a bag of spuds whilst watching NFL to his hearts content.
Or leave her 'dirty' for one night.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
‘Busy mama’s’ .... what?! Your job is writing a few blog posts and getting free stuff. So a) you’re not that busy and b) you should probably learn when to use an apostrophe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Oh here we go again - the mama juggle is real. Well, yes it is, but not for you. No commute, no childcare costs / problems, no staying up all night to meet a deadline. She is so deluded.

Also why is everything ‘the best’, ‘fav ever’ etc. Who has a fav porridge? It’s porridge!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

HashtagRealTalk

Maybe she is right about one thing...it is the universes way of telling her to slow down...Not because she is “working too hard” (LOL let’s all laugh together on that one...) or because of baby-related sleep deprivation (because its basically unavoidable...) but because every millisecond of her life is consumed with her desperation to create content for the ‘gram and curate an image of the “perfect” life to her 90k followers and numerous brands...and it’s bloody exhausting just watching...

If you’re exhausted Grabby switch off your phone and grab a nap instead of trying to grab another freebie...

Have a day at home doing nothing other than watching your beloved Netflix, without having to feel the need to take another staged photo of your living room and Diptique candles to prove your house is so much better than everyone else’s...

Get a microwave meal (heck get an M&S one if you’re going to be a snob about it) and give us all a break from seeing your endless home cooked allotment vegetables

Spend a weekend doing fuck all...you don’t have to fill it with pointless trips to Soho House just to keep up with allllllllll the influencers...

Alternatively another 12 days and we are into December so I sense a dramatic shift in mood not too far away to coincide with all the festivities 🙄

• Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Anyone else on here that CANNOT WAIT to see the shit show of Grabby trying to cope without Benpecked and Mumma for a whole working week? I mean, how the fuck is she going to cope looking after a baby in her own? How is she going to get to her Pilates classes? Who’s gonna take photos of her staring into the distance with her feet in different postcodes?! #HelpOurGrabby

• Haha

SwigPill

She can have as many easy reach baskets of whimsical toys she wants but all us parents know is that the kid is going straight for the plant- everytime.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I would implore everyone to catch up with the Dispatches which was shown on C4 tonight. An absolutely heartbreaking watch that made for very difficult viewing. Young pregnant girls and women who are homeless. Living with their young families and new babies - all crammed into one room of a hostel or HMO. Trying to care for multiple children in unsafe conditions.

This is why I get so so angry about Grabby and her fucking meltdowns, dramas and entitlement. FFS she can't even cope with London in the rain. I am so grateful my children sleep safely in their beds but my heart breaks for these poor women and their children.

Sorry it's a bit off topic but she sits there in her massive house with absolutely no sense of just how lucky she is.

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
What's the story with the Prunella woman? Bet Grabby hates her 😂.
WTF is this picture, it's the stuff of
Screenshot_2019-11-16-08-52-42.jpg
nightmares:

• Haha
  • Wow

DigitalA

At risk of being a bore, let's not round on the brother. He doesn't live at home and has his own job (not being carried by the 'family business' a la benpecked). I was on the same commuter train as him for a long time.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s really sad that she acknowledges that Freya loves the noisy and colourful toys but still won’t have them in her own house. How selfish!

• Sad

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I remember she was in Palm Springs posing on people's doorsteps. In fact, one house is pretty well known and they put a sign up asking people to stop posting at their house. Grabby posted a photo at their door/path anyway. I commented saying that the couple had asked people to stop posing at their house...she blocked me.

• Haha
Influencers are really manipulators who are themselves used and manipulated. People think they're selling a lifestyle, but all they're really selling are souls. Influencers prey on the weak and vulnerable. So do brands. People like Rebecca, may think they're confident and powerful, but they are the most desperate of all. She happily throws her integrity and self respect out the window, to sell photos and information about her day to day life (where she walks, what time she walks etc) and worse, her child's personal information and photos, for the sake of a few balloons from Hobbycraft or a few boxes of vitamins. Her greed is so strong, she'll even accept (with grasping hands and dribble pouring from her mouth) an incredibly dull dolls house and pram Freya won't be able to use until some point well into the future. It really is seedy.
You have hit the nail on the head there and alllllll these influencers think we’re jealous of their lives coz they got a free pair of joules wellies and a boden jumper... when you think about it, does alllllll that “free” stuff really come for free 🤨

HashtagRealTalk

Candy canes held in a heart shape showing off her red mani, an M&S {affiliate} sequinned Christmas jumper and Freya taking in alllllllllllll the London/Covent Garden Christmas lights....

• Haha

UsernameLeah

That dress looks like a mumu. Why does she only wear shapeless sacks down to her feet? She’s a young, slim wealthy woman, not a frigging amish granny.

• Haha

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Is she actually silly?

Not that I'm the new Gok Wan but I'd love someone to style her up a bit. Why does she wear the worst, shapeless dresses and coats.
Don't get me started on the bizarre blouse of her parent visit.
I don’t understand... why would something priced at £34.99 make you think it was £30 and not £35? What an idiotic post.