Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I purely came on here to read / enjoy the threads on MOD, and came across this. Which I’m pleased about as I like a balanced view. We have a small co. and have had the pleasure (and displeasure - hi Clemmie) of ‘partnering’ with a lot of the IG hunnies. Out of all of them RVK Loves was one of the nicest and most charming. So sorry to piss on your bonfire...she’s one of the nice ones.
🤨 one of the nicest and most charming, when you're offering her freebies on Instagram. That I can totally believe!

Not so nice when she's simultaneously tweeting awful body shaming, racist, belittling things about people, putting other women down for their post birth bodies or because their husband earns less than hers, snobby comments pulling other people apart for their looks and publicly tearing down companies that she went on the take freebies from, taking money for ad campaigns where she recommended products to pregnant women that she later admitted she wouldn't use herself but might be an 'affordable' alternative for the poorer folk that can't afford the decent premium brands like her... 🤷‍♀️

There is a reason we call her grabby.
And I certainly wouldn't call that nice or charming behaviour even if she appears that way on Instagram to pull in the ads and freebies.

It was her vile alter ego that didn't match her whimsical Instagram account that bought a lot of us here in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Justmeagain

I have really bad anxiety. I haven't left my small town in years. I haven't been on a bus for around thirty years. I basically don't go anywhere. I'm frightened every time I leave the house, find tradespeople very difficult to cope with and even waiting for parcels (I've paid for!) is extremely stressful. I take medication and still spend 99% of my life at home. Anxiety is horrendous and it can happen to anyone. But, the anxiety levels she talks about are usually completely debilitating, which is the opposite of how she lives. I can't imagine being able to do something repeatedly that terrifies me. I think she thinks she's more afraid than she actually is. Real terror and anxiety means you CANNOT do something. You have major panic attacks, you can't breathe, you shake, you cry and either are frozen to the spot or you literally run for your life. That level of fear is incredibly hard to overcome, because it happens to you, it is beyond your control. Rebecca speaks of being terrified, but doing it anyway. That is most definitely not my experience.

I think, she thinks she's really scared, possibly because of her racial stereotypes, but she knowingly creates her fear as opposed to it appearing from nowhere and knocking her off her feet and suffocating her. I literally CANNOT go in a lift, for example, because I cannot breathe, am sweating profusely and shaking, just by typing this. Rebecca would think she was terrified, but still go in a lift several times a day, for hours at a time.

As with virtually everything she does, I really resent her jumping on every bandwagon going. I resent her having this incredible life, with a beautiful home, a loving and supportive family, being fit and well, having a gorgeous baby, seeing the world etc etc and still moaning. I'm not saying her life is perfect, but I would really like her to stop pushing her mental health agenda, as it feels contrived. I think she wants everyone to believe she has PND. Part of me thinks she actually wishes she really did have it. I wonder if this is a ruse to stop Ben pushing to have more children. She's having to share the attention and it's clear she doesn't like it. There's only one baby girl and that isn't Freya. I'm sorry if I sound mean, but she really has no idea.

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
She has posted that so she can shoehorn in the swipe up affiliate link for the coat.
Exactly. I'm growing increasingly tired of this form of marketing. Just thinking about today alone three 'grammers that I used to enjoy have annoyed me in different ways on this front.
One has started putting her outfits on every day and adding aff links.
One has been tagging a brand at least fortnightly because there is something they stock she clearly desperately wants but won't pay full price for.
The third has been on stories saying how she wants new coat recommendations and ideas for a couple of days and also moaning about buying a baby item second hand that wasn't perfect. Then she sighs saying she'll just have to stump up for a new one herself and lo and behold someone gifts her one.

When did women stop finding employment, earning a crust, buying their own stuff and start basically prostituting themselves out and begging for free crap? It's not a good look ladies!

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
F*ck sake 🙄 Either she is sending herself DMs again or there are some really sad people out there!
I couldn’t imagine a less inspiring or accessible gift guide is on its way to the sheep.

Item 1: beige/rattan
Item 2: beige
Item 3: courgette
Item 4: beige wooden baby toys
Item 5: something {gifted} from Liberty £££
Item 6: more beige ad infinitum
Item 7: pink tops for ‘this guy’ in your life
Item 8: either grey/mustard Victorian era clothing for babies

Done

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Justmeagain

Influencers are really manipulators who are themselves used and manipulated. People think they're selling a lifestyle, but all they're really selling are souls. Influencers prey on the weak and vulnerable. So do brands. People like Rebecca, may think they're confident and powerful, but they are the most desperate of all. She happily throws her integrity and self respect out the window, to sell photos and information about her day to day life (where she walks, what time she walks etc) and worse, her child's personal information and photos, for the sake of a few balloons from Hobbycraft or a few boxes of vitamins. Her greed is so strong, she'll even accept (with grasping hands and dribble pouring from her mouth) an incredibly dull dolls house and pram Freya won't be able to use until some point well into the future. It really is seedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Hertswoman

So the first thing you do post 'fainting' is put it out on instagram? Bizarre. Unless you want a little tea and sympathy.

Reactions: 17

Skewbedu

VIP Member
RVK loves is on the gripe, her fingers sore {but please still swipe}, her content's poor and full of tripe,

• Heart
  • Haha

Nosleep

So agree! It puts me right off to see something I would think of saving up for or buying specially just given away to wealthy individuals who don’t need it. Really vulgar and in poor taste so much of the time.

Also I know this makes me sound like a total bitch but I really find that family so unattractive, I know everyone thinks their own baby is cute but IMO Rvk baby is the opposite!
Just catching up and this is such a shitty thing to say. I hate it when people bring it back to such a basic thing as ‘attractiveness’ but especially when talking about a baby for God’s sake. This type of comment is what gives validation to Tattlers being trolls.

Passthesaltdear

I've just found this site and am honestly so relieved to find that others are thinking along the same lines as me. Whenever I see Rebecca's posts I wonder if she knows that she is basically a massive show off. At school as children we are taught not to show off, and yet here is a grown adult showing off continuously. For some reason it's compelling enough that I don't unfollow, I think because I just can't believe what I'm seeing. When Rebecca was pregnant and was so me, me, me about falling pregnant and then the frankly distasteful amount of ads and gifting for the baby I became pretty appalled. Her family and friends will all be thinking the same, I can't believe that they are not. It must make buying gifts for her and the baby meaningless as she is so readily gifted so much and the baby doesn't need anything anyway.

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
20191128_085422.jpg

The question marks. I'm going to blow my own brains out. She must be doing this on purpose now. I can't take it anymore 🤯

It's not cute and quirky. Nor is the misuse of curly brackets. It just makes everything you write very confusing and difficult to read. For the love of god learn to write properly before you call this your job.

Edit: Who am I kidding. It's still not a real job even with proper punctuation 😂 She's just a lazy modern day con artist that thinks the world owes her something.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Hope she remembered to book her Sainsbury's order from the club lounge before they left.

• Haha

Justmeagain

I purely came on here to read / enjoy the threads on MOD, and came across this. Which I’m pleased about as I like a balanced view. We have a small co. and have had the pleasure (and displeasure - hi Clemmie) of ‘partnering’ with a lot of the IG hunnies. Out of all of them RVK Loves was one of the nicest and most charming. So sorry to piss on your bonfire...she’s one of the nice ones.
Is she nicer than you and your 'hi Clemmie'?

You don't 'partner' these people. You give them something for free advertising and they get another freebie that's rarely seen again. I hope you read the posts about how constant freebies actually put many of us off the brand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

HashtagRealTalk

Ok so where to begin with the last few days’ ramblings...

Firstly the #AD/GIVEAWAY Christmas Cards (in which 10p for every card sold goes to Charity, in her case she says she has nominated Tommy’s charity...) Please tell me she wasn’t just given a bunch of cards for free, or worse still, PAID to advertise Charity Christmas Cards??! I feel like IF this were the case you may as well have just waved farewell to your soul...taking charity Christmas cards for free and then distributing them to your family and friends with them knowing full well you haven’t bothered to pay a penny for them!

Secondly if her daughter loves noisy and colourful toys why the fuck can’t she invest in a couple for her house? You don’t have to be a Mum-shame to see that putting Instagramable aesthetics before your child is pretty selfish behaviour.

Lastly, her latest post...stop begging for a £80 bloody dress...you have enough money, get your husband who earns x10 more than everyone else’s (and who’s been upping the graft recently so probably earns x20 more than everyone else’s now) to buy you it as a Xmas present if need be! Good lord the greed is unfathomable...

• Heart

Getagripppppy

Let’s write to Liberty and tell her she’s got racist tendencies, exaggerates depression and let’s not even mention benpecked.

Let’s write to fisher price and tell her she’s a poor new mum who needs all the colour and plastic in her life and see what happens 🤪

• Haha