RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can all rest easy. Pizza and ice cream in Hampstead. All is well with the World.

She must travel quite a bit to get to these more photogenic places... Primrose Hill, Hampstead, St Albans. We see through you Grabby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Influencers are really manipulators who are themselves used and manipulated. People think they're selling a lifestyle, but all they're really selling are souls. Influencers prey on the weak and vulnerable. So do brands. People like Rebecca, may think they're confident and powerful, but they are the most desperate of all. She happily throws her integrity and self respect out the window, to sell photos and information about her day to day life (where she walks, what time she walks etc) and worse, her child's personal information and photos, for the sake of a few balloons from Hobbycraft or a few boxes of vitamins. Her greed is so strong, she'll even accept (with grasping hands and dribble pouring from her mouth) an incredibly dull dolls house and pram Freya won't be able to use until some point well into the future. It really is seedy.
Every single word is the truth 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, today it was swipe up for mattress and dungarees, plus the post of Christmas cards to buy, coupled with a trip to Happy Hampstead for pizza.

Reactions: 2
The ads are out of control now. She's sold her soul, her daughter and intimate details of her sex life and perineal massages and is now flogging her followers. She even cocked up the code for the photos earlier, so busy is she thinking of the pennies on their way to her. I hope she brings up Freya to be better, but I think that's unlikely.

Influencers are really manipulators who are themselves used and manipulated. People think they're selling a lifestyle, but all they're really selling are souls. Influencers prey on the weak and vulnerable. So do brands. People like Rebecca, may think they're confident and powerful, but they are the most desperate of all. She happily throws her integrity and self respect out the window, to sell photos and information about her day to day life (where she walks, what time she walks etc) and worse, her child's personal information and photos, for the sake of a few balloons from Hobbycraft or a few boxes of vitamins. Her greed is so strong, she'll even accept (with grasping hands and dribble pouring from her mouth) an incredibly dull dolls house and pram Freya won't be able to use until some point well into the future. It really is seedy.
You have hit the nail on the head there and alllllll these influencers think we’re jealous of their lives coz they got a free pair of joules wellies and a boden jumper... when you think about it, does alllllll that “free” stuff really come for free 🤨

Reactions: 14
You have hit the nail on the head there and alllllll these influencers think we’re jealous of their lives coz they got a free pair of joules wellies and a boden jumper... when you think about it, does alllllll that “free” stuff really come for free 🤨
🙋🏻‍♀️ I mean, I am *slightly* envious when they get given stuff that I actually like... and I think well if that was given to me, obviously i would flog it in a much more tasteful and honest way... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesn't she allow allll the fun noisy toys at her own house if frey bentos loves them so much? seems like she's Sacrificing baby's development for the sake of the gram if you ask me.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she allow allll the fun noisy toys at her own house if frey bentos loves them so much? seems like she's Sacrificing baby's development for the sake of the gram if you ask me.
Exactly! An cause she's worried about normal toys that don't fit in with her aesthetic. 🙄 poor Freya.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I think it’s really sad that she acknowledges that Freya loves the noisy and colourful toys but still won’t have them in her own house. How selfish!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I cannot deal with her, ‘before the regression we got 7 or 8 hours’... so 4 months of essentially full nights sleep, and a couple of bad nights and she can’t cope, ffs 😠
Of bloody course she’s got a baby who sleeps well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.