RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so where to begin with the last few days’ ramblings...

Firstly the #AD/GIVEAWAY Christmas Cards (in which 10p for every card sold goes to Charity, in her case she says she has nominated Tommy’s charity...) Please tell me she wasn’t just given a bunch of cards for free, or worse still, PAID to advertise Charity Christmas Cards??! I feel like IF this were the case you may as well have just waved farewell to your soul...taking charity Christmas cards for free and then distributing them to your family and friends with them knowing full well you haven’t bothered to pay a penny for them!

Secondly if her daughter loves noisy and colourful toys why the duck can’t she invest in a couple for her house? You don’t have to be a Mum-shame to see that putting Instagramable aesthetics before your child is pretty selfish behaviour.

Lastly, her latest post...stop begging for a £80 bloody dress...you have enough money, get your husband who earns x10 more than everyone else’s (and who’s been upping the graft recently so probably earns x20 more than everyone else’s now) to buy you it as a Xmas present if need be! Good lord the greed is unfathomable...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her story content is as dry as Benpecked‘s old man elbows! Absolute bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so where to begin with the last few days’ ramblings...

Firstly the #AD/GIVEAWAY Christmas Cards (in which 10p for every card sold goes to Charity, in her case she says she has nominated Tommy’s charity...) Please tell me she wasn’t just given a bunch of cards for free, or worse still, PAID to advertise Charity Christmas Cards??! I feel like IF this were the case you may as well have just waved farewell to your soul...taking charity Christmas cards for free and then distributing them to your family and friends with them knowing full well you haven’t bothered to pay a penny for them!

Secondly if her daughter loves noisy and colourful toys why the duck can’t she invest in a couple for her house? You don’t have to be a Mum-shame to see that putting Instagramable aesthetics before your child is pretty selfish behaviour.

Lastly, her latest post...stop begging for a £80 bloody dress...you have enough money, get your husband who earns x10 more than everyone else’s (and who’s been upping the graft recently so probably earns x20 more than everyone else’s now) to buy you it as a Xmas present if need be! Good lord the greed is unfathomable...
How does it work that she finds the cheaper dress and then all of a sudden it becomes an add/affiliate swipe up?

Oh ha ha, she put the wrong price on the #AD!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh but it won’t be a problem because, remember, she is going to teach Freya not to touch them :rolleyes:
I teach my toddlers to not flick the light switches on an off an they do it repeatedly after 'No. Don't touch that!' And getting down to their level and explaining why. Miss know it all is actually clueless! We have an electric fire and even that has a guard around it. I really feel her house is a safety risk for Freya and she doesn't care.

Reactions: 4
I teach my toddlers to not flick the light switches on an off an they do it repeatedly after 'No. Don't touch that!' And getting down to their level and explaining why. Miss know it all is actually clueless! We have an electric fire and even that has a guard around it. I really feel her house is a safety risk for Freya and she doesn't care.
It doesn’t seem as if she does care. She’s one of those parents who assume that a new baby will slot in to their lives easily and that they don’t need to change anything 🙄 I can’t wait to see the chaos when Freya is a toddler. I bet she’ll be attending nursery early.

• Haha
Is she actually silly?

Not that I'm the new Gok Wan but I'd love someone to style her up a bit. Why does she wear the worst, shapeless dresses and coats.
Don't get me started on the bizarre blouse of her parent visit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she actually silly?

Not that I'm the new Gok Wan but I'd love someone to style her up a bit. Why does she wear the worst, shapeless dresses and coats.
Don't get me started on the bizarre blouse of her parent visit.
I don’t understand... why would something priced at £34.99 make you think it was £30 and not £35? What an idiotic post.

Reactions: 14
Yes exactly. I don't know what she is aiming at with her content right now.
On a side note I suspect money is way tighter for them than they like to pretend.

Reactions: 7
Yes exactly. I don't know what she is aiming at with her content right now.
On a side note I suspect money is way tighter for them than they like to pretend.
I've said this before, without all the gifted stuff, I don't think they're as well off as they make out. She wears the same clothes and the house has an unfinished feel to it. It looks cold.

I've said this before, without all the gifted stuff, I don't think they're as well off as they make out. She wears the same clothes and the house has an unfinished feel to it. It looks cold.
They are still able to go on masses of holidays and breaks though. I’m including the parents.

They are still able to go on masses of holidays and breaks though. I’m including the parents.
Yes, it’s one constant jolly isn’t!! They’ve noooooo idea what life’s {really} about! 🙄

Reactions: 1
LOL at how you typed. I feel like she tries to present the {perfect} life! But it is faaaaarrrr from it!
Definitely faaaarrrrrr from it😂 I think she’s bored, never seems satisfied with her lot, always searching for something more???? ✈💰🎁

If anyone fancies a laugh, go on Facebook and find this video from Tova Leigh on Influencers. It’s cracked me up 😂😂😂 I was going to post the link but was worried it would somehow link back to my Facebook page so I’ve just screenshot the video but honestly, it’s like someone has written it purely for Rebecca 😂😂😂

56B25126-9B22-495D-97AB-6C3CBD83F8E7.png

My personal fave is the bit where she talks about how difficult it is to come up with more and more inventive ways to hashtag all the free tit... #foundit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If anyone fancies a laugh, go on Facebook and find this video from Tova Leigh on Influencers. It’s cracked me up 😂😂😂 I was going to post the link but was worried it would somehow link back to my Facebook page so I’ve just screenshot the video but honestly, it’s like someone has written it purely for Rebecca 😂😂😂

View attachment 59356

My personal fave is the bit where she talks about how difficult it is to come up with more and more inventive ways to hashtag all the free tit... #foundit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s also on her Insta account.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.