RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but some of these questions are so ludicrous that I have to think she's is writing them.
Otherwise there are some really odd people out there who don't know how to use the Internet themselves.
I'm also assuming that by answering these with a link to her blog posts it's just such a transparent attempt to drive traffic to the blog.
We're not fools Grabbitha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long did it take her to get pregnant? She has noooo idea about the real world.

Reactions: 3
Ah but is she, this looks like a question she has sent herself again 🤣

And while I'm stalking and moaning...
What is the freaking outfit? IF SHE'S COLD PUT HER IN A BABYGRO!
I honestly cannot believe how badly dressed Freya is. I don't care if you want to dress your baby in babygrows or fancy Instagram outfits - it's all cute! But Grabby totally missed the mark. The outfits are so badly put together and look ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
What an incredible coincidence that so many of those questions could be so succinctly answered by her myriad of insightful blogs {that she helpfully directs everyone to} 🧐🧐🧐 I mean, what are the chances...........

Sorry but some of these questions are so ludicrous that I have to think she's is writing them.
Otherwise there are some really odd people out there who don't know how to use the Internet themselves.
I'm also assuming that by answering these with a link to her blog posts it's just such a transparent attempt to drive traffic to the blog.
That is a fake and contrived answer. It doesn’t make sense, she’s answering it to people on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's evah so modest.

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before but we provide content 🤣 she’s answering us and the valid points we’ve discussed 🙌🏻

I honestly cannot believe how badly dressed Freya is. I don't care if you want to dress your baby in babygrows or fancy Instagram outfits - it's all cute! But Grabby totally missed the mark. The outfits are so badly put together and look ridiculous.
Exactly this. It's the combination of the two 0-romper thing which is light and linen looking and then f-off chunky granny socks.

Reactions: 1
I thought that too. What’s wrong with a simple babygro instead of those monstrous socks? Babygro too “common” for princess Freya?

FFS baby is going to Australia in Jan and Menorca next summer!
Yeah have fun with that flight Grabanza. Baby Bee won't be as easy to deal with on that flight. But of course it will go perfectly and there will be a blog and a hard drive full of pictures to 'prove' it.

Reactions: 5
Yeah have fun with that flight Grabanza. Baby Bee won't be as easy to deal with on that flight. But of course it will go perfectly and there will be a blog and a hard drive full of pictures to 'prove' it.
She’ll never admit it if that flight goes badly. That would spoil the aesthetic.

Reactions: 6
How many days is she going to be “making the most of the last day of summer”. I think that’s about 6 days in a row now 🤣 she is so unimaginative with her captions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many days is she going to be “making the most of the last day of summer”. I think that’s about 6 days in a row now 🤣 she is so unimaginative with her captions
Today IS officially the last day of summer....go go GO GRABBY!! 🤣

Oooooo I spy a tattoo on the leg of their new friend. Grabby must be shooting daggers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Rosie Londonder does the same - it’s to direct traffic over to ‘the blog’ 🙄

What an absolute tit show 😂

Am I the only one who can't wait for the weather to turn and it pisses down non-stop so we don't have to endure her "enjoying the last days of summer and BBQ" posts anymore?

And now We've got a trip to Australia to look forward with Freya - presumably so Grabby can give aaaall the long-haul baby advice. {except they usually fly club class because she's so so canny with her saving }

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.