RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank goodness we'll have Grabby's endless photos with this guy, baby bee and alllllllllll the beach hearts from sunny Australia to help us all through the winter. Lets hope the supermarkets live up to her exacting expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And now We've got a trip to Australia to look forward with Freya - presumably so Grabby can give aaaall the long-haul baby advice. {except they usually fly club class because she's so so canny with her saving }
Of course they are. Like you say it will be Club Class because Benpecked has miraculously accumulated some avios points from somewhere and they will have alllllll the hamamas towels for the beachy baby bee flatlays and alllllllll the vitamin sun and sea hashtags because she will have had to endure the long, harsh British winter months like the rest of us peasants!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion RvK Loves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Am I the only one who can't wait for the weather to turn and it pisses down non-stop so we don't have to endure her "enjoying the last days of summer and BBQ" posts anymore?
She will find new ways to irritate. Cosy fires with #gifted White Company throws #gifted Diptyque candles and a glut of pumpkins around her new {no doubt also #gifted} log burner.

• Sick
How many days is she going to be “making the most of the last day of summer”. I think that’s about 6 days in a row now 🤣 she is so unimaginative with her captions
Yes it's exactly like, "last date night before the baby" for about twenty days of nothing content and caption wise.

Am I the only one who can't wait for the weather to turn and it pisses down non-stop so we don't have to endure her "enjoying the last days of summer and BBQ" posts anymore?
No me too. Although I fear we will then get a glut 🙄of pumpkin/autumn/look at my green fingers produced produce posts.

What an incredible coincidence that so many of those questions could be so succinctly answered by her myriad of insightful blogs {that she helpfully directs everyone to} 🧐🧐🧐 I mean, what are the chances...........

That is a fake and contrived answer. It doesn’t make sense, she’s answering it to people on here 🤣
I was thinking the exact same.
Hi Rebecca 👋🏼 Must do better as we can see through you

Or the fact there’s going to be a motorway service area built there soon !
😳

Of course they are. Like you say it will be Club Class because Benpecked has miraculously accumulated some avios points from somewhere and they will have alllllll the hamamas towels for the beachy baby bee flatlays and alllllllll the vitamin sun and sea hashtags because she will have had to endure the long, harsh British winter months like the rest of us peasants!
The question is: Will Ben have new shorts?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking the exact same.
Hi Rebecca 👋🏼 Must do better as we can see through you
‘Where is your rug in the living room from? The pink and white one?’ As if someone asked that! 😂

😳

The question is: Will Ben have new shorts?? 🤔

Reactions: 3
No me too. Although I fear we will then get a glut 🙄of pumpkin/autumn/look at my green fingers produced produce posts.
She is already transitioning her feed to autumn colours. For all the breezy talk of Instagram being ‘just a highlight reel’, there’s a fair bit of headspace involved in an influencing career.

The heat in Australia in January - not to mention the flies, mosquitos and catastrophic bushfires - will be a treat with a six month old.

Reactions: 8
How many days is she going to be “making the most of the last day of summer”. I think that’s about 6 days in a row now 🤣 she is so unimaginative with her captions
It’s bringing back awful memories from the ‘last, last, last days of pregnancy’ she spun out for weeks *shudders*

Reactions: 6
She is already transitioning her feed to autumn colours. For all the breezy talk of Instagram being ‘just a highlight reel’, there’s a fair bit of headspace involved in an influencing career.

The heat in Australia in January - not to mention the flies, mosquitos and catastrophic bushfires - will be a treat with a six month old.
She’s had her nails done an 'autumnal colour' for a start 🙄

Christ she’ll need a paper bag to breath into! PANIC STATIONS....how irresponsible letting her phone get that low{!} Shes an influencer for crying out loud 😂
Ben must.have.left.the.house 😳

Enough battery to risk “capturing” that all important selfie though

Have to document every single aspect of one’s life

Reactions: 6
Ben must.have.left.the.house 😳

Enough battery to risk “capturing” that all important selfie though

Have to document every single aspect of one’s life
Well spotted! And the carefully placed laptop to show she does actually work 😂 ok then......

Grandmumma is on holiday again so Grabby is bravely struggling on through the slog of replying to emails, making up questions to ask herself and awaiting the arrival of the log burner - aren't we all counting the days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.