RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what is it with all those people who continually write gushy comments - I see this with all influencers - about how amazing their free holidays look, how gorgeous they look in their new gifted designer clobber, how stunning their new free kitchen refurb is etc. Do they not see they’re being played? A lot of Rebecca’s followers are probably bots - the large numbers of followers but v low lack of engagement is a total giveaway.
Most the people commenting are other bloggers. Its a tool they use to attract more traffic to their own pages. Secretly they probably all dislike her !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im completely bored of the baby. Every bastard post has mentioned her since she came flying out of her welly full of porridge into the swimming pool in the front room by torchlight. Yawn. And since then shes paid for next to nowt and been on endless 'set up' picnics. Im surprised Freya didnt comeout looking like a Pistachio gelato with a cornett up her arse! 🍦
The torch with price tag still attached. And it was the lounge, not the front room. 😆
Apologies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What has she actually bought with her own money for that baby - can anyone name one damn thing ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A side not but why do all these grammers always insist on showing their veiny bunion ridden feet ..rotten

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The torch which shone light on the most perfect and magical birth ever as baby bee entered the world? 🤔
As a choir of angels sang to herald her arrival.

I will be so angry watching her rake it in as a parenting influencer - she gave zero fucks about any child or its welfare before baby fuckung Bee was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tonight's output is just exhausting, isn't it?

Here's me touting for business in a post where exactly nothing exciting has happened but I will try to make a mountain out of an anthill. Especially because I probably hint to Mumma what I want and that's why they both have ended up buying it. And Oh how on earth could they have chosen the same colour? What larks. She ended up with a glut of bags. Chortle (not)

Picture the scene (marches in stamping foot a La Veruca Salt)
"But Daddy I want a husband that is home all day. I want one NOW"

Dadda (pausing his cringe motivational CD) "Now Grabuca, Darling, Men are supposed to go out to work, not sit around in one pair of shorts and chat up young totty"

"But Daddy why don't YOU fund my lifestyle and husband so he doesn't have to leave me alone at home? You know I'll spend my whole life quivering with fear about spiders and men with too many pairs of shorts..."

Repeat until Dadda funds the lifestyle/husband. Grabuca Salty skips off to pretend she actually does work/something of value
I
What has she actually bought with her own money for that baby - can anyone name one damn thing ??
🤔

A side not but why do all these grammers always insist on showing their veiny bunion ridden feet ..rotten
Blossoming birds yesterday 🤢

Reactions: 3
She bought some item of loathing second hand, or is it preloved now?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fred West met Rose when she was 15 and he was 27. Just thought I’d share that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s not a date. It’s just dinner with your creepy husband.
Exactly this! You are having dinner AT HOME. I have unfollowed her now. The constant stream of gifted and affiliate links is beyond a joke really and so jarring. I would hate to be seeing all this #perfect #gifted #content as a new mum. It's not aspirational. It's smug and "look at what I've got" and would be very depressing. I honestly feel sad for Freya - her mere existence just seems to be to provide more #content and keep the freebies rolling in for a woman whose life would otherwise just revolve around gelato, whimsical baskets and staring at the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Weird random shot of dining table with two places set. Where are the place mats? They are imperative for a date with your husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.