RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike, that takes the biscuit. Really Rebecca. You're using an AD for a GIFTED product, promoted no less with a photoshoot that was GIFTED to acknowledge that Instagram can sometimes feel full of gifted products / ads. No tit Sherlock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes me too.

Hahahahahahaha. No...really? Hahahahaha

Isn't it the Costco £7 Brownie mix? I think it was because I bought it recently as I remembered someone had recommended it, only to find to my horror later that day that the recommender (as it were) was Grabtilda.

Imagine
My
Horror.

Feeling thoroughly miffed and grubby for the purchase, I've vowed never to buy anything from Joules or M&S ever again*

*I'm refusing to stop buying the Brownie mix because 1- they are tasty as heck
2- I'm not a domestic cooking goddess without help
3- My husband likes them and as a thank you for being a sensible age and owning more than one pair of shorts (unlike some husbands) I want to keep him sweet 😁
You’re right, it is CostCo. I got my packet mixes mixed up 🙈 £7 for a packet mix is quite steep; I’m amazed Grabby stumps up that much out of her (Grandad’s) own purse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Posting a story at 0445 to say who needs sleep....maybe the ingested brownies are disagreeing with her breast milk. She does love to post endless pictures of a walk taken with her mumma and her mumma’s dog - so riveting. And she should be declaring any gifted items like the baby carrier but didn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That picture of the brownies- posed to show off all the cards?
I thought this too.
Maybe she's made me too cynical but it seems like every other one of her humble boasts.

Look at my plate of freshly cooked Brownies for allllll my friends. {I'd better draw an arrow to it though because you might not spot them, as the majority of the picture is taken up by allllllllll my cards carefully on display??}

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d hate to be in the same NCT group as her. Mine was bad enough for the mums being competitive about who was breastfeeding, which baby crawled first etc. and it all had such a bad effect on my struggles with PND. I can just imagine she’d be that competitive mum with the most ‘advanced’ baby (and the fanciest house for allllll the meet-ups) and unsubtly bragging about it in their WhatsApp group... 😡

Just found a thing online where she was raising money for water aid as she was going to climb Kilimanjaro. Seems like an actual achievement, something requiring commitment and hard work for a good cause and something she would remind us of constantly if it had happened.

The last post on her money raising page says 'We fly out to Tanzania tomorrow and will let you know how we get on! R and B' and then absolutely nothing.

I found an old blog post about it where she beifly mentions that they decided to climb it on a whim while she was avoiding uni work, and thought 'I was really fit so didn't think much of it' 🙄

They never made it and nearly had to get rescued by a helicopter.

You don't climb Kilimanjaro on a bleeping whim and think I do Pilates, I must be fit enough to climb a huge high altitude mountain with no training 🙄 jeeeesus christ Rebecca.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just found a thing online where she was raising money for water aid as she was going to climb Kilimanjaro. Seems like an actual achievement, something requiring commitment and hard work for a good cause and something she would remind us of constantly if it had happened.

The last post on her money raising page says 'We fly out to Tanzania tomorrow and will let you know how we get on! R and B' and then absolutely nothing.

I found an old blog post about it where she beifly mentions that they decided to climb it on a whim while she was avoiding uni work, and thought 'I was really fit so didn't think much of it' 🙄

They never made it and nearly had to get rescued by a helicopter.

You don't climb Kilimanjaro on a bleeping whim and think I do Pilates, I must be fit enough to climb a huge high altitude mountain with no training 🙄 jeeeesus christ Rebecca.
Jesus H Christ she is ridiculous

Reactions: 6
I love how she will literally post the shittest picture ever, as early as possible, just to prove she is up and awake early every day. This morning is was the plant photo - absolutely no relevance apart from to say ‘yes I was up at 5am but I still get up at 7am because I’m sooooo amazing at being the best Mumma ever!!’

• Haha
I love how she will literally post the shittest picture ever, as early as possible, just to prove she is up and awake early every day. This morning is was the plant photo - absolutely no relevance apart from to say ‘yes I was up at 5am but I still get up at 7am because I’m sooooo amazing at being the best Mumma ever!!’
I know, Jesus go back to bed! My daughters 1 and I still nap when she does haha! Grabby would be so disgusted with me 🤣

Reactions: 7
Exactly! “Look at me mere mortals, I am up before the rest of you, give me #gifted medal!” 🏅

And yesterday’s stories “that sunlight...this pup” This idiot! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
At one point I thought she and her parents each had a similar dog, but it’s just her Mumma’s dog.

Reactions: 3
She had to be up early of course....to share yet more #gifted stuff she doesn’t need and could buy herself.

Yawn.

And swipe up - is that an undeclared affiliate link there Grabby??

Also - the “stack” of brownies 😆
There’s about 5 there - hardly enough to go round 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The stack if brownies is really annoying me. Why wouldn’t you use a bigger plate and spread them out. Who puts a stacked plate right on the edge of a coffee table filled with other stuff? Wouldn’t you clear the other stuff off it and put some napkins there too? And make way for a teapot etc...

Reactions: 4
Well let’s hope no one dropped a brownie and then trod it into the carpet with such precarious placement on the plate?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who puts a stacked plate right on the edge of a coffee table filled with other stuff?
Grabecca does, that’s who. Make no mistake about it, she’s done that to squeeze as many stealth boasts as possible into one snap:

• look how tidy my house is with a newborn!
• look how popular I am with all the new baby cards!
• look how wonderful i am making fresh brownies for my friends!

🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.