RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would a petition get a website closed?! Would Reddit not have disappeared by now if that was possible? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
No instastories from Grabby for 14 hours 😱 Was she up all night with her ‘reflux’ baby, or are we going to hear how wonderbaby slept for 12 hours thanks to Ewan the sheep or the weird cloud thing and so she now has sleep sorted and is a qualified expert?

• Haha
No instastories from Grabby for 14 hours 😱 Was she up all night with her ‘reflux’ baby, or are we going to hear how wonderbaby slept for 12 hours thanks to Ewan the sheep or the weird cloud thing and so she now has sleep sorted and is a qualified expert?
Let’s face it, the latter is much more likely. She has the best life of alllllll time.

I’ve seen people sharing the petition
Someone needs to inform the people sharing this petition is pointless, a petition on change.org ironically wont change anything

How would a petition get a website closed?! Would Reddit not have disappeared by now if that was possible? 🤷‍♀️
People are pathetic. Do you think celebrities get petitions started to close gossip magazines? LOL. No. They get on with their life. These influencers think they're "celebrities" but they could never handle being the real deal if this website gets to them.

I would like to know why she stopped “writing” for them??
I was trying to figure out how I found RVK and remembered it was through that wedding website, yet I don't recall reading her stuff. Haha.

Reactions: 4
I would like to know why she stopped “writing” for them??
Yes me too.

Inn sure she said it was so she could focus on her own “brand” (snigger 🙊) and blog xx
Hahahahahahaha. No...really? Hahahahaha

Sshh, I saw discounted Betty Crocker cake mixes being sold unnLudlnrecently, and they were under £2.
Isn't it the Costco £7 Brownie mix? I think it was because I bought it recently as I remembered someone had recommended it, only to find to my horror later that day that the recommender (as it were) was Grabtilda.

Imagine
My
Horror.

Feeling thoroughly miffed and grubby for the purchase, I've vowed never to buy anything from Joules or M&S ever again*

*I'm refusing to stop buying the Brownie mix because 1- they are tasty as heck
2- I'm not a domestic cooking goddess without help
3- My husband likes them and as a thank you for being a sensible age and owning more than one pair of shorts (unlike some husbands) I want to keep him sweet 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes me too.

Hahahahahahaha. No...really? Hahahahaha
I follow the owner of the wedding blog and I remember her keeping quiet about it, but saying it was grabbys last holiday or something. Makes me think maybe they fell out?

Then Grabzilla mentioned something like too much work or wanting to focus on her brand. But why would you give that up? Unless she knew she was going to have this magical baby. Would love to know what she was like to ‘work’ with.

Reactions: 1
The irony is lost on some people...
😂😂😂 I am done.

'I know instagram can sometimes feel full of gifts products / ads' but here I am with my gifted snuz pod, on my gifted photo shoot, sitting on my gifted mattress and gifted bedsheets. Featuring gifted lights, gifted paint and a gifted headboard in the background.

There literally isn't one damn item in the shot that wasnt gifted, including the actual photo ffs. I even went back to check. Does she realise what a joke she is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
😂😂😂 I'm done.

'I know instagram can sometimes feel full of gifts products / ads' but here I am with my gifted snuz pod, on my gifted photo shoot, sitting on my gifted mattress and gifted bedsheets. Featuring gifted lights, gifted paint and a gifted headboard in the background.

There isn't one damn item in the shot that wasnt gifted, including the actual photo ffs. Does she realise what a joke she is?
Hmm, so why hasn’t she mentioned all the other items that were gifted. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.