RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit, if I had a partner who said "can you look after the baby as well as work whilst j get a pedicure done, I'd tell them no!" Surely it could be done whilst she is with her mum maybe?

Reactions: 3
I have to admit, if I had a partner who said "can you look after the baby as well as work whilst j get a pedicure done, I'd tell them no!" Surely it could be done whilst she is with her mum maybe?
She’s posted that pic for us. Because we discussed if he actually worked at all

Reactions: 4
Exactly. We are actually providing a public service you know we help these influencers improve themselves
That what I like to think of us all as. Their conscious

They will have to surgically remove Anna from up L-A’s backside

Reactions: 2
Wow. We should be so proud of ourselves, we are pretty much writing her content these days.

Reactions: 7
Noticed that our Reb is following Elvie breast pump. Latest gadget to try and blag.

Also - any guesses who is also “liking” Elvie’s posts?? Only our NI Anna too

She posted a story the other day saying she'd received both the Elvie pump AND a double Medela pump as #gifts. You know, just in case one pump isn't enough. Ridiculous considering the price for both would be close to £600!

Reactions: 3
She posted a story the other day saying she'd received both the Elvie pump AND a double Medela pump as #gifts. You know, just in case one pump isn't enough. Ridiculous considering the price for both would be close to £600!
I see, I must have missed that #gifted news.
Thank you

Reactions: 2
Both of them are now completely unrelatable. Leaving their well paid jobs to become instagrammers hasnt done either of them any good. id say all thats pretty comes from money and her hubbie too. Shes 30 or so, no one has that kindas dosh working as a part time estate agent.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.