Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TravellingHighlander

Wow so young, I didn't realise. I grew up in Scotland where a July born baby would start school the August after they turn 5 after 2 years at pre school.

Reactions: 2

IndominusRex

VIP Member
In other news, I’ve tested positive for covid and I’m terrified of feeling really awful over the next few days after her description. Anyone had a not so horrific experience? Sorry in advance for going off topic a little bit
I’ve had it twice and am asthmatic, it was no worse than a cold except for the loss of taste which was super weird.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Three times and it’s my third round of covid in 2 years - last one was in february of this year. I have good hope but then again you never know…
I had it recently and had it last December too. I’m also triple vaccinated. I did feel really rotten for a couple of days but tbh after that it was similar to a nasty cough and cold

So just how long ago did they buy the tree and decorate it? Not on the shoot day? They all have different clothes on?
I think the shoot day was the day they chose their tree, which I figured out to be at the end of October because the lady who did the shoots had them in mid November and she said Grabs was a test shoot a few weeks before.