RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her branch is a poor effort. However, look at our favourite, Phoebe’s, branch.... not for advent, but a masterpiece in how to get it right!!

Reactions: 9
I hope Freya is going to be like most toddlers who have a huge meltdown/tantrum/fall out 🤨 when they realise they can't open more than one door each day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Slightly different - but do any of you follow at home with Anna? I’ve followed for a while and really enjoyed watching her stories and tutorials, and always thought what a lovely down to earth girl she seemed to be. She hit 10k over the weekend and got the swipe up, and it’s been non stop affiliate link ever since! There must have been 20 or more in the past 24 hours. It really irks me!! Now I’m not dead against aff links, when influencers actually put a bit of effort in to showcase the item (I always think Anna from blossoming birds does this really well - I don’t mind seeing ads or add links on her page as you can see she puts some effort in to styling and showing off the items she advertises) but I find the whole “I thought this was nice, swipe up!” type links so lazy and really off putting. Do they think their followers are so naive that we can’t see straight through that? And 9/10 it’s for items they haven’t even bought themselves!! I think aff links should be banned unless you’ve actually purchased the item yourself. It’s so easy to link an expensive item from a popular store and rake in the pennies from followers who don’t understand how aff links work and how long the cookies are stored on your device. Also, at home with Anna has shared an aff link for a foundation that “cabin crew swear by”.... is it some revolutionary new product? No, it’s Estée Lauder double wear. Anna love, I was wearing that back in 2006, it’s hardly groundbreaking 🙄 Unfollowed!

Also just seen she last aff linked nars on foundation with “this is such a good price!” but with the price cropped out so you have to swipe up. Gahhh, it’s so bloody sneaky!!!!!! 😡😡
She’s probably been encouraged by her mate @griffiths_kirsty she aff links A LOT everyday but claims she’s an affiliate marketer and it’s her job. Not sure if it is though 🤔
Called her out on a local fb page in March when she aff linked toilet roll, she quickly deleted the post

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I hope Freya is going to be like most toddlers who have a huge meltdown/tantrum/fall out 🤨 when they realise they can't open more than one door each day!
I wonder who will be the best paddyer? Grabsicle or Bentos?!!!!????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My 3 year old absolutely went to bleeping town on his yesterday.
His grandparents gave it to him (standard chocolate advent mind... not half a god damn tree on the wall) and I popped it safely out of reach.

He chose his moment wisely; waited until I'd nipped to the loo and literally climbed up the shelf and ripped it to shreds. I was only gone for 30 seconds so he knew exactly what he was doing.

He'd gone at it like a savage dog trying to get as many chocolates out as he could before I got back. Come on Freya... don't let me down 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s probably been encouraged by her mate @griffiths_kirsty she aff links A LOT everyday but claims she’s an affiliate marketer and it’s her job. Not sure if it is though 🤔
Called her out on a local fb page in March when she aff linked toilet roll, she quickly deleted the post
Yes, this woman is hideous! ‘Affiliate marketer’, my arse! Affiliate linking toilet roll back in March, at the height of panic buying, is just disgraceful - profiting from a pandemic, plain and simple. Her Twitter makes for an interesting read, too.

Reactions: 6
Yes, this woman is hideous! ‘Affiliate marketer’, my arse! Affiliate linking toilet roll back in March, at the height of panic buying, is just disgraceful - profiting from a pandemic, plain and simple. Her Twitter makes for an interesting read, too.
*Scurries off to Twitter to check*

Reactions: 2
. And that’s just about what I replied to her fb post with! She is a councillor with a husband as a lawyer so assumed he advised her to remove the post. A local councillor flogging toilet roll in a pandemic is not a good look!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
. And that’s just about what I replied to her fb post with! She is a councillor with a husband as a lawyer so assumed he advised her to remove the post. A local councillor flogging toilet roll in a pandemic is not a good look!!
That’s bleeping SCANDALOUS. What a scummer!!!

Reactions: 2

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi, long time lurker here 👋 As everyone has been making predictions for grabby's festive groundhog bingo and i wanted to join in. As we're all expecting a 'sticking with traditions' repeat baby scan in front of the tree, I wondered if anyone had noticed her feed 'theme' at the moment? Sorry one of those sad things I notice 🤦🏻‍♀️😆
She hadn't been posting that regularly recently but she's stepped it up the last week and is alternating tree posts and neutral coloured posts, in preparation for the baby announcement post I reckon, so it's all fits in neatly on the grid 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'd guess if she's announcing similar timing to bentos and to fit in with the 'grid theme' that we'll see it in 3 posts time. It would have to be the next post, 3rd post or 5th post to fit in. Count down is on.. 😆
View attachment 329352
Well spotted. Freya in every pic of the tree also, so its "baby and tree" themed specifically.

Reactions: 4
I also think that she’s pregnant. To overshare SO much with her lack of period post, to not even follow up with an ‘hurray, I was silly to panic it’s arrived!’ {not that I agree with that, but to invest so many people in that area of her life and then not follow up is weird unless hiding something!}
She was very mopey and hasn’t been for a while, definitely got her hashtag. She will never cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.