RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also came here to say she looks pregnant
Maybe she’s waiting for Christmas for the same same but different announcement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure the person is lovely in real life but I just don't think their content is really the right move at the moment. It's an endless stream of expensive, unnecessary posh junk. And I get wanting your kids to have treats during this time but it's just so OTT, Food parcels, hampers, hair bits, dresses, toys when they clearly have so much already. This doesn't come from a point of jealousy, though it would be easy to see it as such I know.
What I realised during lockdown 1 was how much money we were saving despite two furloughed salaries, then I realised how much tat we must buy, how often we ate out, even in cheap kid friendly places. This last couple of months I've gone through my house and free cycled so much, dumped some and you know what? I feel lighter for having less around me, less to clean and more enjoyment of the bits I've kept because they stand out more. So actually I'm coming from a viewpoint of "Does buying or being given all that stuff really give long term happiness and if it does, do you need to discuss it with strangers?"
I unfollowed when she bought a £300+ bleeping parrot dish. She has a huge garden so I don’t know why she bought endless stuff from Amazon over lockdown. Send them outside to play! In all weathers. I feel it’s a bit uncouth to post what she has when people are losing their jobs etc. She should be more mindful. Anyway, back to Grabby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just want to point out that the park she was in, (when Bentos was wearing the jumper big enough for a 5 year old) is in *Gasp* Hemel Hempstead! Dont they have super fun play parks in St Johns Wood, Grabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like Freya has got some new boots though that aren't wellies or cruising shoes! Hi Grabby...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ummm, did anyone look at the page for the woman she's hanging out with? A campaigner, she obviously doesn't know anything about Grabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ummm, did anyone look at the page for the woman she's hanging out with? A campaigner, she obviously doesn't know anything about Grabby!
That won’t be who she’s hanging out with- she’s been clarifying the lockdown rules and posting about them, plus things like baby groups etc. She campaigns for women’s maternity/employment issues... god knows why grabby follows her 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
That won’t be who she’s hanging out with- she’s been clarifying the lockdown rules and posting about them, plus things like baby groups etc. She campaigns for women’s maternity/employment issues... god knows why grabby follows her 🙄😂
I did wonder - thank you! I was going to say, surely not a friend of Grabella 🤔

I’m pretty sure grabs has just tagged her as a ‘hey, thanks for letting me know I can still hang out with a friend because we all know I can’t do lockdown properly {for various reasons}’

Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure grabs has just tagged her as a ‘hey, thanks for letting me know I can still hang out with a friend because we all know I can’t do lockdown properly {for various reasons}’
Didn’t she yammer on
about going on maternity leave last year?! 🤨

Happy 5th November, we had sparklers last night.....on the 4th November. Why can't they do things in the moment rather than constantly planning ahead and doing stuff for gram content.

• Haha
She appears to have now posted the (potential bump) photos on her grid. When you look at her feed it is the most uncurated shot I’ve seen since the breastfeeding in the dark in the nursery one. If you look at her face it’s changed shape just like it did this time of year when she was last pregnant...cue Christmas tree scan photo. Due to lockdown she just might have one thumbnail with gel polish and one without like last time...(those that know me know that’s a pet hate, not for normal people just for someone posting to 94k followers!) so same same!
...what’s the story with the @pregnantandscrewed tag? Was she with her? Is that who took the photo.
Also...where has she had that coat from? All the other mum accounts are wearing the Boden puffa coat in blue or Kharki (#gifted) clearly she’s totally off their list and has bought this abomination??

Pregnant then screwed is a campaigning group who campaign on maternity discrimination. They lobbied the government to change the lockdown rule about only meeting one other person, which meant a mum with a baby was not able to meet anyone (already two people, so couldn't meet other person). They got it changed so that pre-school kids don't count in the numbers- so now a mum with a pre-school age kid can meet someone and be less isolated. Nothing to do with grabby, she's just acknowledging their lobbying.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.