RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s getting alllllll the DM’s asking ‘You ok
Hun?’ And she loves it I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she think that coat looks gramworthy? So grubby Grabby.
Is she just downright filthy or does she show dirty clothes and house to come across like a relaxed hippie earth mother I wonder.

You'd think someone who's so regimented with their diet, calories and steps would be a bit cleaner than this! I know she's a child bride who has never grown up but being clean and presentable is not exactly rocket science.

Then again this is someone who tips food down the sink and in the dishwasher based on her previous 'relatable' stories so maybe simple household tasks are indeed a challenge for her. Yet she has a law degree. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 6
Such a good read, however I don’t think “influencers” really give two turds what people think about them. Many see themselves as entitled to peddle whatever they want however they wish. I simply will not swipe up to buy and swipe on by when the ads start, they however will continue to hint for freebies and brag about them when the brands have “kindly gifted” 🙄
This^
There's someone I follow on IG who I've always known is from a wealthy background but that didn't bother me. But lately there is an endless stream of what she has been buying her kids for Christmas, a ridiculously over the top Halloween display outside her house and several freebies shot her way. Even though she can also be quite real about how tough some lockdown days have been the rest of it feels completely tone deaf. She clearly does not need the money and is merrily spending anyway. I find it jarring at this point.
Influencing is just weird and out of sync with this new world we are surving through.
Grabby's acknowledging her privilege felt ludicrous earlier too. Urgh!

Reactions: 10
This^
There's someone I follow on IG who I've always known is from a wealthy background but that didn't bother me. But lately there is an endless stream of what she has been buying her kids for Christmas, a ridiculously over the top Halloween display outside her house and several freebies shot her way. Even though she can also be quite real about how tough some lockdown days have been the rest of it feels completely tone deaf. She clearly does not need the money and is merrily spending anyway. I find it jarring at this point.
Influencing is just weird and out of sync with this new world we are surving through.
UGG?

Reactions: 5
I’ve always thought Ultimate Girl Gang’s Instagram account must be a dare/joke/prank amongst her and her posh friends. She has alluded to independent wealth so she mustn’t need the money, unless those independent means are her Instagram £££. I’d be surprised if even the most well paid campaigns are keeping her in Louboutins, though.

Mrs Hinch’s husband called her followers ‘the shoppers’ and I bet UGG has a similar moniker for her audience.

It genuinely baffles me that UGG posts such tone deaf displays of wealth and privilege that don’t need to be shared on Instagram in today’s financial and social climate, yet she is applauded for keeping it real and drinking cocktails or something.

Reactions: 8
This^
I think I know who this is.....

Christ! How stupid of her to be holding Freya AND a bleeping sparkler! All for the gram yet again

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm sure the person is lovely in real life but I just don't think their content is really the right move at the moment. It's an endless stream of expensive, unnecessary posh junk. And I get wanting your kids to have treats during this time but it's just so OTT, Food parcels, hampers, hair bits, dresses, toys when they clearly have so much already. This doesn't come from a point of jealousy, though it would be easy to see it as such I know.
What I realised during lockdown 1 was how much money we were saving despite two furloughed salaries, then I realised how much tat we must buy, how often we ate out, even in cheap kid friendly places. This last couple of months I've gone through my house and free cycled so much, dumped some and you know what? I feel lighter for having less around me, less to clean and more enjoyment of the bits I've kept because they stand out more. So actually I'm coming from a viewpoint of "Does buying or being given all that stuff really give long term happiness and if it does, do you need to discuss it with strangers?"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.