RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can one of you with a secret other account PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go on her post where the comments aren’t switched off, and tag all the arse lockers and tell them to look at the new rvklovestotweet page to see what she’s really like?! Phoebe if you’re reading these, share it on your stories 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Excellent. Not a tweet but this needs to be on there too
Oh my god!! Does she think her followers are that stupid?! Is she blaming people for noticing and calling her out on it?

Can one of you with a secret other account PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go on her post where the comments aren’t switched off, and tag all the arse lockers and tell them to look at the new rvklovestotweet page to see what she’s really like?! Phoebe if you’re reading these, share it on your stories 😂😂😂😂😂
YeS!!! This needs to happen. I am shocked reading these tweets.

Reactions: 6
What I took from the latest word salad was:

1. “I don’t like talking politics and discussing the serious stuff”
Then a black square has NO PLACE on your Instagram grid, even a cutesy one.

2. “So much feels uncertain in our private life”
STOP VAGUE POSTING.

3. #rvklovestotravel
Oh, honey...
She doesn't like talking about serious things or politics because she is too think to understand them. Love to see what her views are on the Gaza Strip or the recent Belarusian elections

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope she’s sat in her air bnb, rain pissing down, sobbing into her packet ham at that new Instagram account. Your actions are finally catching up with you Rebecca, you vile person.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet she is stewing seeing all these pop up again. Especially now she has her toddler {who can’t yet toddle!} dressed as a gender neutral boy from a Shakespeare tale!
just reading her old tweets confirms how she writes on Instagram is not her usual daily chat. I remember one tweet where she wrote fecccckkk (or something similar) yet you would never even see her write the word bloody or crap etc on her gram as does not fit in with her squares. I would love to be on a table next to her and Ben in a gelato shop to witness the real Rebecca!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow, just wow! That latest post, still can’t admit that she’s in the wrong, what an absolutely tone deaf twit she is!!!
Grabby you choose to live your life under the spotlight with your instagram and blog! You’ve monetised every aspect of your daughters life from pre-birth to present with the latest ‘pull-ups’ ads.
Your ‘highlights reel’ as you call it gifted you most of your daughters baby items, bugaboo pram, car seat etc.. etc... Not to mention multiple holidays, press stays and luxury items from the likes of Liberty and The White Company. I was of the impression that instagram and blogging is your ‘job’ {I use the word loosely}, after all you did take a period of maternity leave did you not???!

So darling Grabecca, if you’re not prepared to face the music like a adult please switch your account to private, stop accepting freebies/gifts/press discount {you’re still not press}, using affiliate links and trot off back to your oh so dreamy village NEXT to the M25! 🤯
Please post that on her insta.

Reactions: 4
@Instasham72 just a thought - but it might be worth putting in the bio of the new account that you’re a “fan” account. At the moment writing as if you’re Rebecca means she could report the account as a fake/impersonator account. If you say you’re a fan account she’ll have to prove that your posts are hate, which she’ll have a hard job doing considering they all come from her own twitter account 👌🏼😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Look at the way she has chopsy grabbed round the wrist.
Hold her little hand ffs, would you like to be hauled by the wrist Rebecca?

I'm sure your dreamy trip to venice is feeling rather tit right now. Let's hope you DO pick up covid on your way back
EFA - Edited for accuracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The funny thing is she can’t say a word about all this. As everything that is being posted is from her! She, it seems, has kept absolutely nothing private. She has brought this all on herself it’s been a looooooong time coming! Got to take the rough with the dreamy smooth Grabby!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why has she posted again?!!!!! You have clearly upset a lot of people Rebecca. Put them on your personal account, RVK might Love To Travel but so do lots of other people, but they put other people first!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.