RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is she can’t say a word about all this. As everything that is being posted is from her! She, it seems, has kept absolutely nothing private. She has brought this all on herself it’s been a looooooong time coming! Got to take the rough with the dreamy smooth Grabby!
I really hope so 😬

Has anyone tagged her followers yet, I can't as have been blocked! Loving the new account, great work.
I’m a bit reluctant to tag her followers/worshippers just yet, as I don’t yet want Grabby to find out about this account. I’d like the opportunity to post as much as possible, for as many people as possible to see, before she throws a strop and uses her law degree to close the account down! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tripod must have been in use today. Or, did she get a passing stranger to take that last one?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You need the nappy clad bum in the air photo on the new IG page 😅
😂😂😂
Everytime someone mentions this picture I feel like it's my moral obligation to post it again because it's just so ridiculous.

Who poses in labour with peal earrings on, a fuckng adult nappy and her phone under her chin.

20200629_164345.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂
Everytime someone mentions this picture I feel like it's my moral obligation to post it again because it's just so ridiculous.

Who poses in labour with peal earrings on, a fuckng adult nappy and her phone under her chin.

View attachment 251996
It’s the plastic on the sofa that gets me everytime: what attention to detail.

Maybe attention to detail was the take away from Becky’s law degree?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Re the latest post with Polaroids - has she actually brought a printer on holiday with her 😬 The woman is nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Instagram is her ‘biggest creative outlet’ then she is the blandest person to walk this planet. She is beyond beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There has to be a away of getting her vitamin balls up on there too!

Hey peasants, I'm promoting these pregnancy vitamins that I pretend to take. Except I dont really take them and my excuse was that I use a brand that are far too expensive for you guys, so I wanted to promote these are a poormans alternative instead. Everyone found out though because my real brand of vitamins commented on my post 😖😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So many thoughts....but mostly still LOLing at whoever said Frey-Bey-Bentos is dressed like William Shakespeare and desperately wanting her to enable comments so i can crack a “Merchant of Venice” joke {and get myself blocked} - she dresses that child ridiculously. Also great craic from Phoebe on the dress-jeans front

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There has to be a away of getting her vitamin balls up on there too!

Hey peasants, I'm promoting these pregnancy vitamins that I pretend to take. Except I dont really take them and my excuse was that I use a brand that are far too expensive for you guys, so I wanted to promote these are a poormans alternative instead. Everyone found out though because my real brand of vitamins commented on my post 😖😂
Do you have a screen shot of this?? Would love to see 😂

Reactions: 1
You need the Adele one next - where she makes a comment “Adele is pregnant - how can anyone tell?” Horrible, horrible girl. Anyone got the screenshot?
He shaming pregnant women's bodies is my ultimate worst!!!
I dont know how anyone can say anything about supporting mums when took the piss put of post partum bodies.

Reactions: 6
The top Freya is wearing is a gifted one (surprise surprise) and hasn’t been declared...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So apparently she hates discussing politics etc.
Why did she do a law degree? Surely she would have gone into horticulture or something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.