RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I took from the latest word salad was:

1. “I don’t like talking politics and discussing the serious stuff”
Then a black square has NO PLACE on your Instagram grid, even a cutesy one.

2. “So much feels uncertain in our private life”
STOP VAGUE POSTING.

3. #rvklovestotravel
Oh, honey...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
In the latest comments re her latest post one of the mad old defenders is followed by Mumma. So a family friend. Also it ALWAYS makes me chuckle to see other non-related sheep defending Grabzilla. Most of them have houses and ‘interiors’ that Grabz would absolutely not touch with a barge pole and would look down on from a great height indeed. Irl she’d snub, snub and snub all the way back to her rolltop tub! 😂 Joke’s on them. As well as her, obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the sandals, I bet she bought them last minute for the trip and either didn’t have time to exchange them or decided it was not worth getting the right size for a few days.

Don’t worry about her infecting anyone there, Italians are very aware that the pandemic was handled rather poorly in the U.K. and won’t go anywhere near her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe how unashamed she is. Please everyone make sure you unfollow. The only thing that might make her think is if the numbers start going down significantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think we can all imagine Grabby’s day yesterday. Meltdowns, tears and ranting against all the haters. Rising panic that her initial explanation (due to go to Spain, air corridor, wanderlust twattery) on her post did not stem the flood of criticism. Lots of emergency facetime with the McMuffin clan who tell her she is entitled to her holiday and everyone is jealous.
Then a new master-plan strategy of one day radio silence ‘to let the dust settle’ because taking a break from Instagram helped her move on from that nasty #BLM storm back in June with new picture of Bentos (quick look...squirrel!) together with another waffly unintelligible crock of tit about why she ie entitled to travel during the second wave of a pandemic.

Everyone has said it brilliantly but this is to Rebecca as I know you read here every day - the bottom line is if you have a public account and ruthlessly monetise it then you are accountable to your followers. The negative comments have been polite and respectful and still you have deleted them and then blocked everyone. It looks cowardly and petulant. The big influencers who get it right are far too savvy and know that the price you pay (for gifted holidays/food/baby stuff worth £1,000s) is to suck it up and read the room.
A few observations on your latest post:
Either it is a job or it is your ‘happy switch off place’. Also if you really want to be present for Freya, for the love of god woman just turn off your phone and stop posting on Instagram.
If the ‘joy of the little things’ was really enough then you wouldn’t be in Venice.
I’m astounded you booked this before the ‘imminent second wave’. Are you saying you booked this before July? In which case air corridors were barely open. Or after July when one country after another started experiencing a spike? Either way that line of defence doesn’t work. I don’t think you booked a second holiday to Italy a while ago. I think you were desperate for another holiday and would have preferred to go a different country (like Greece or Portugal) but pesky events messed up your plans.
You cannot know your area is low-rate. Cases are rising exponentially and this was the case in the UK well before your trip (eg. the rule of six)
Italy’s cases are low - so presumably they would like to keep it that way.
Your comment ‘mostly I’m posting for me’. What does that even mean? Is a moment not special, or a holiday not precious unless it is documented on your feed.
I guess if a pandemic doesn’t put things into perspective then nothing will.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
People are having to give birth alone
Also...imagine if she had to do this!! Obviously she wouldn’t be birthing in a hospital but having a perfect dreamy best ever home birth. But just imagine if something went wrong and had to be rushed to hospital. Our 1 yr old got taken by ambulance a couple of months ago and my boyfriend was not allowed in the ambulance with us or a&e due to the one parent rule at the moment. She could just not cope. She must not have any thoughts or sympathy for people in this situation which you would have thought she would being a mother {mama 🙄} herself

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Coming out of my lurking to say I had to finally unfollow! Gaaaaah! Her sense of entitlement is beyond believable! And you know she will be the first to cry and whinge if there's a lockdown over Christmas!
She doesn’t worry about trivial things like lockdown as we discovered at Easter!

Reactions: 7
If anyone has screenshots of her tweets that would be great, they’re tricky to scroll back and find. Oh, and obvs do follow along, comment and like! 😉👍
Feel free to tag whoever/as many people/companies in the posts as you want. The more people who are made aware of her actions the better. Comments won’t be switched off 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Feel free to tag whoever/as many people/companies in the posts as you want. The more people who are made aware of her actions the better. Comments won’t be switched off 😉
Anyone got the racist one? Particularly pertinent re BLM reel.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.