Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youhavinabubble

This woman infuriated me like no other insta twat. She’s a literal fucking idiot & that child is lucky she’s not burned. Stupid, irresponsible, risky thing to do. Fucking idiots honestly. Social services would do well to watch these two.

Reactions: 5

Cmayfield

VIP Member
My absolute favourite was the one from last thread that I’m amazed didn’t have more votes - it was something like “seasonally affected, shartsuit selected, pergola neglected, Tupperware collected” if I remember rightly. I roared with laughter at that one! (Feel free to correct me if I’ve got it wrong, can’t remember who came up with it)
OMG!! The dreamy pergola!!! That won’t get finished till next spring now. Or did she realise what a shot idea it was

Reactions: 5

nettleteareader

VIP Member
A brief mention on stories. A “professional” would show the products each day, a critique about each item, history on the Liberty store that it’s made of a ship’s timbers or the history of their fabric?!?!

Eh, nope. Collected her swag and left 🙄
That's awful, I wanted to see this bloody calendar, especially as I'll never have one myself 🙄😕😡

Edit...that's not me hoping to be gifted one 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

Well the candles that are in collaboration with Elle (feathering the empty nest) and Plum & Ashby for Tommy’s have sold out so it’ll be interesting to see if Rebeccas one shows up on her page/stories that she said she bought...
i don’t think she said she bought it, she just signposted to it in the midst of an aff link signposting spree of things that “she loves”.

Prepared to eat my words though if she did buy it but if she has it will just be to continue with her virtue signalling.

There was also a comment on a blog she wrote that referred to how many years she had been on the pill and it confirmed she was taking it before the age of consent in the UK. I know that some girls take the pill for other reasons but it would suggest it highly likely she was having sex with her adult boyfriend when she was 15. That is illegal. I believe they met when she was 13 so for an adult man to be attracted to a 13 year old makes him a paed0
13?! Fucking hell, that is revolting. How much older is he? 8 years? 10 years? What does a man in his 20's have in common with a 13 year old CHILD? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Skiba

Wow, just wow! That latest post, still can’t admit that she’s in the wrong, what an absolutely tone deaf twat she is!!!
Grabby you choose to live your life under the spotlight with your instagram and blog! You’ve monetised every aspect of your daughters life from pre-birth to present with the latest ‘pull-ups’ ads.
Your ‘highlights reel’ as you call it gifted you most of your daughters baby items, bugaboo pram, car seat etc.. etc... Not to mention multiple holidays, press stays and luxury items from the likes of Liberty and The White Company. I was of the impression that instagram and blogging is your ‘job’ {I use the word loosely}, after all you did take a period of maternity leave did you not???!

So darling Grabecca, if you’re not prepared to face the music like a adult please switch your account to private, stop accepting freebies/gifts/press discount {you’re still not press}, using affiliate links and trot off back to your oh so dreamy village NEXT to the M25! 🤯
Please post that on her insta.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
About her foot size, I wonder if she uses a wide angle lens on her phone/camera in order to look super skinny - can distort things around the edge of the frame giving her flipper feet!! Just a thought. We know she definitely is not immune to a bit of image editing so it wouldn’t surprise me.
100%. This is what I've been saying for ages. A lot of her pictures look stretched.

If her shoes are a 6, then her pictures are def being altered in some way

Let’s all take a moment to laugh about the time grabby came on here and sneered at us for spending our weekends on tattle. Yet, here she is, in #ohdreamyvenice deleting comments at a rate of knots 🤣 H I L A R I O U S 🤣🤣🤣 you carry on keeping the dream alive, Rebecca dear.
Does anyone know where I can find what she posted on here? Work is boring and I am curious!

• Haha