RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God i can even deal with this. She has absolutely no idea what’s to come. The baby will tit and puke. There is no point taking anything pretty. My middle daughter left hospital in a vest because she was sick on every outfit I took and when I had my third I left in the same top I gave birth in. I don’t even remember much about my first because I almost lost my mind. Childbirth ain’t pretty!!!!!
THIS! It wouldn't have even occurred to me put eye cream on after the birth of my twins. I was too busy stressing about one not latching and the absolute agony of peeing!

Being a first time mum is overwhelming for even the most worldly of women. For someone as sheltered as her it's going to be world shattering. All the pretty decor and balloon arches aren't going to be comfort when 6 weeks in and the adrenaline leaves you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
THIS! It wouldn't have even occurred to me put eye cream on after the birth of my twins. I was too busy stressing about one not latching and the absolute agony of peeing!

Being a first time mum is overwhelming for even the most worldly of women. For someone as sheltered as her it's going to be world shattering. All the pretty decor and balloon arches aren't going to be comfort when 6 weeks in and the adrenaline leaves you.
Eye cream though! 🤣 COME ON! Pack those giant pads instead. Oh actually no.....coz they’re not pretty are they? 🙄

God i can even deal with this. She has absolutely no idea what’s to come. The baby will tit and puke. There is no point taking anything pretty. My middle daughter left hospital in a vest because she was sick on every outfit I took and when I had my third I left in the same top I gave birth in. I don’t even remember much about my first because I almost lost my mind. Childbirth ain’t pretty!!!!!
No children here but plenty of friends that have them... I don't think she is prepared for the reality of tit explosions.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That nightie though, and a WHITE dressing gown!!! 😂 tit girl, you do know how the baby comes out right??

Everyone I know, myself included, was hobbling round in black joggers and giant black pants for a fortnight!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does EVERYTHING have to be a bloody advert? She is becoming a parody of herself.

That nightie though, and a WHITE dressing gown!!! 😂 tit girl, you do know how the baby comes out right??

Everyone I know, myself included, was hobbling round in black joggers and giant black pants for a fortnight!! 😂
So true. I bought the cheapest Primark joggers and nighties for immediate post-birth hell, and binned them as soon as I could!

Why does EVERYTHING have to be a bloody advert? She is becoming a parody of herself.

So true. I bought the cheapest Primark joggers and nighties for immediate post-birth hell, and binned them as soon as I could!
Exactly! A real hospital bag contains massive black pants, a duck tonne of enormous pads, black joggers, a dark oversized tshirt nightie and a can of dry shampoo if you're lucky.
Because the rest of us are too wrapped up in our newborns and trying to recover to even consider eye cream or a bloody white nightie. Come on love. You are beyond ridiculous.

Is there any moment of her first pregnancy that she won't cash in on though, and stage just for a bloody ad. And this is meant to be a realistic representation of motherhood!!? And she wonders why the image she paints is unhealthy and damaging??!!

Reactions: 6
It’s not a realistic hospital bag it is purely an advert, don’t know maybe she thinks she’s going to walk out of the hospital like Kate Middleton 😂

• Haha
It’s not a realistic hospital bag it is purely an advert, don’t know maybe she thinks she’s going to walk out of the hospital like Kate Middleton 😂
Clearly.
Giant pads, massive pants, bobble to keep your hair out the sick bowl. Done. That's the reality 😂

Anyone that's ever given birth, and most people that haven't, know how utterly laughable that hospital bag is.

She's either misleading people for an ad or she really hasn't got s clue. I worry for her!

enough people tell you what it’s like I’ve packed 2 hospital bags last one only 6 months ago and you don’t have time for all that fancy crap when your bits are on fire and you have a crying new born in fact I was in hospital 3 days and don’t think I managed to even brush my hair 😂

Reactions: 3
Clearly.
Giant pads, massive pants, bobble to keep your hair out the sick bowl. Done. That's the reality 😂

Anyone that's ever given birth, and most people that haven't, know how utterly laughable that hospital bag is.

She's either misleading people for an ad or she really hasn't got s clue. I worry for her!
I hope to god she’s been sent all that as a ‘package’ as part of her paid partnership and that it isn’t what she really thinks she needs. Unless she thinks she’s up there with MM who made her first post baby public appearance in a white dress *shudder

Reactions: 2
I hope to god she’s been sent all that as a ‘package’ as part of her paid partnership and that it isn’t what she really thinks she needs. Unless she thinks she’s up there with MM who made her first post baby public appearance in a white dress *shudder
I don't think so. When you go on the m&s website their baby back list is the essentials and the woman in the picture is wearing a big BLACK t shirt nightie.

Not a white dressing gown and a stappy little light blue nightie. FFS 😂

I don't think so. When you go on the m&s website their baby back list is the essentials and the woman in the picture is wearing a big BLACK t shirt nightie.

Not a white dressing gown and a stappy little light blue nightie. FFS 😂
God almighty she has no idea does she? She needs to go to Asda or primarni for cheap pants and a nightie!

I had a baby in July and they wore nothing but plain white vests/babygrows for at least 6 months. All those fancy little outfits she's got won't even make it out of the drawers.

Reactions: 5
Ughhhh I’m so disappointed in M&S! Ads like this actually put me off shopping with them!

I hope she has a giant tub of varnish ready to get the blood stains out that white dressing gown - post-partum is messy!! 😬😬😬

Reactions: 3
Shame on M&S working with someone that posted pretty racist comments on Twitter and got called out for it on a public forum - don't they check who they work with?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.