RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she isn’t booked into the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s. If you are going private I’d rather be there.

Reactions: 2
I am due mid-June and currently still working full time. I am looking forward to maternity leave starting in a few weeks so that I can focus on getting things ready for baby. I assumed she was due around the same kind of time, considering she's been banging on about maternity leave also. She'll be hanging around doing absolutely nothing until nearly the end of July.

I am due mid-June and currently still working full time. I am looking forward to maternity leave starting in a few weeks so that I can focus on getting things ready for baby. I assumed she was due around the same kind of time, considering she's been banging on about maternity leave also. She'll be hanging around doing absolutely nothing until nearly the end of July.
She’s been hanging around doing absolutely nothing since she left school.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feck me, it looks like she's got free NCT classes too:
Are you effing kidding me?! Does this woman pay for ANYTHING?! I for one, having done NCT classes with my daughter and paid the extortionate prices (my NCT girls and I joke that we’re all the most expensive friends we’ve ever paid for 😂) would be FUMING to know that one member of our group got the same classes for bugger all, when she’s loaded and been gifted virtually every little pregnancy/baby related item she could possibly need, and I was having to pay for them. I can’t imagine she’ll be very popular within the group if this gets out! I also imagine she’d be the kind of person whose baby will be perfect, even if it’s not actually the case. “Oh, my baby slept through the night from newborn. My baby crawled at 4 months. My baby can count to ten and she’s not even one yet!” and other such crap 🙄

Reactions: 1
Are you effing kidding me?! Does this woman pay for ANYTHING?! I for one, having done NCT classes with my daughter and paid the extortionate prices (my NCT girls and I joke that we’re all the most expensive friends we’ve ever paid for 😂) would be FUMING to know that one member of our group got the same classes for bugger all, when she’s loaded and been gifted virtually every little pregnancy/baby related item she could possibly need, and I was having to pay for them. I can’t imagine she’ll be very popular within the group if this gets out! I also imagine she’d be the kind of person whose baby will be perfect, even if it’s not actually the case. “Oh, my baby slept through the night from newborn. My baby crawled at 4 months. My baby can count to ten and she’s not even one yet!” and other such crap 🙄
I wonder if she’d actually go if it wasn’t free 🤔

Well that was a quick reply. Good work Bloom and Wild:

My name is Daisy and I work on the Marketing team here at Bloom & Wild. I wanted to get in touch and thank you for taking the time to feedback, and for including the screenshot (which was helpful and shocking).

As of today we've launched a campaign with an agency that help us find influencers that they feel will be good advocates for our brand, however it's very clear from the screenshot you included that this is very much not the case with this one. I hope it goes without saying that we only want to work with influencers who are genuine fans of ours. We have followed up with our agency for them to address.

I'm really sorry that you feel let down by us working with them, I am disappointed by this too but it was a genuine oversight and one I hope we will avoid in the future, but unfortunately mistakes like these do sometimes happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

My name is Daisy and I work on the Marketing team here at Bloom & Wild. I wanted to get in touch and thank you for taking the time to feedback, and for including the screenshot (which was helpful and shocking).

As of today we've launched a campaign with an agency that help us find influencers that they feel will be good advocates for our brand, however it's very clear from the screenshot you included that this is very much not the case with this one. I hope it goes without saying that we only want to work with influencers who are genuine fans of ours. We have followed up with our agency for them to address.

I'm really sorry that you feel let down by us working with them, I am disappointed by this too but it was a genuine oversight and one I hope we will avoid in the future, but unfortunately mistakes like these do sometimes happen.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Way to go bloom and wild!!

Reactions: 6
Her monotone voice certainly doesn’t make me want to rush out and buy them, good job the flowers are beautiful otherwise she’d be putting people off!
Glad Bloom & Wild have responded, let’s hope she doesn’t get paid for this one.

YAY!!!!!!!!! bleeping brilliant. Love the line ‘such as this one’ 🤣

Reactions: 1
YAY!!!!!!!!! bleeping brilliant. Love the line ‘such as this one’ 🤣
I am laughing at "mistakes such as this"

Also, I bet they are amazed at the amount of emails coming in. It is a shame as it is waste of flowers and money for them. Maybe they won't pay her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.