RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This baby shower is just the grimmest. No one organises their own. So I have thoughts:
1/She has so few people in her life who genuinely like her no one offered to throw her a shower. So cringing ly she organised her own
2/ People did want to throw her a shower but she turned them down and is now throwing her own as there is money to be made. In which case shame on RVK she could have really hurt people's feelings. That would be a slap in the face.

Reactions: 2
This baby shower is just the grimmest. No one organises their own. So I have thoughts:
1/She has so few people in her life who genuinely like her no one offered to throw her a shower. So cringing ly she organised her own
2/ People did want to throw her a shower but she turned them down and is now throwing her own as there is money to be made. In which case shame on RVK she could have really hurt people's feelings. That would be a slap in the face.
Personally I think the second option she didnā€™t want one and as soon as sheā€™s offered a paid partnership sheā€™s decided she does want one šŸ˜‚

I think itā€™s the second option too. Iā€™m sure I read somewhere on her blog that she has ā€œenoughā€ friends and she didnā€™t want any more...

Reactions: 1
I think itā€™s the second option too. Iā€™m sure I read somewhere on her blog that she has ā€œenoughā€ friends and she didnā€™t want any more...
Urgh, there are no words.
Just for once why can't she just tell us where something if from rather than a swipe up link. I'd love to know how many aff links net her.
I'm going to have to unfollow soon. Every single post or story appears to be selling now. It's so tacky. I wonder if they have money worries and that's what this big push for I come is all about.

Urgh, there are no words.
Just for once why can't she just tell us where something if from rather than a swipe up link. I'd love to know how many aff links net her.
I'm going to have to unfollow soon. Every single post or story appears to be selling now. It's so tacky. I wonder if they have money worries and that's what this big push for I come is all about.
Have you seen her parentsā€™ house? No money worries there. And donā€™t you know her husband earned more in 1 year than everyone here did in the last ten years?

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her parentsā€™ house? No money worries there. And donā€™t you know her husband earned more in 1 year than everyone here did in the last ten years?
Well I know that was the case but do we know it is now? The housing market is having a wobble due to Brexit and other reasons, maybe our Ben isn't bringing home enough of the Prosciutto now.

Which would, of course, explaining his only owning one pair of shorts and two t shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They certainly donā€™t appear to be a couple with financial worries, what she spends on flowers is probably what everyone else budgets for food shopping each month?! šŸ¤”

I think itā€™s just pure greed! I think she knows the bubble is about to burst. She will have lost money on the whole vitamin PR mess and wants to rake I as much #freebies and Ā£Ā£Ā£ as she can before more of her followers wake up and realise like us how fake and ridiculous she actually is.

I REALLY want to unfollow, but itā€™s a bit like a car crash when you just canā€™t look away! šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaaaand here we go, full on baby shower freebie promo. I REALLY want to know what her friends think of it all.

I REALLY want to unfollow, but itā€™s a bit like a car crash when you just canā€™t look away! šŸ™ˆ
Same here, I need to keep following until the baby is here at least.

Hello Iā€™ve been sitting back for a while reading this thread with sheer delight, this woman is unreal!
Surely all these sandwiches sheā€™s got out at 9am are going to be stiff as anything by the time her so called friends rock up with gifts šŸ¤” the problem with RVK is everything is so #predictable šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've no idea how a baby shower works (never been to one) but don't your friends normally do the inviting, organising, hosting? šŸ¤”
Yeah they do. Honestly itā€™s absolute cringe isnā€™t it? Sheā€™s planned it herself purely because she was PAID!

Hello Iā€™ve been sitting back for a while reading this thread with sheer delight, this woman is unreal!
Surely all these sandwiches sheā€™s got out at 9am are going to be stiff as anything by the time her so called friends rock up with gifts šŸ¤” the problem with RVK is everything is so #predictable šŸ¤®
Bloody brilliant isnā€™t it? Made my year finding this thread šŸ¤£

Hang on a minute.....What time does the baby shower start? Why has she got all of the food out this early? Itā€™ll all be stale in no time. Why is no one calling her out for planning her own baby shower? So many questions šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve had to unfollow her recently. I went off her last year when she made a comment about flying with Tui being ok actually! WTF!! I hate snobs, she must realise most of us donā€™t travel business class. And all of her photos are the same, (bikes, ice cream, hand-hearts) it puts me off going to these places, they all blend into one. Do they never meet interesting people when they go away, or try to explore some of the culture? If she wants to be. a travel writer, try going somewhere different or at least take different photos!! You can also imagine them being so unfriendly. The baby has been the final straw, the constant photos where she holds the bump, go away love, just stop. They are not going to cope at all when that baby comes lol. Rant over šŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 6
You are so right! It's 9.30am and it's already laid out for afternoon tea. It's all style over substance.

She always falls so flat. That spread is uninspiring and half-arsed. The line ā€˜my favourite store for all things hostingā€™ or whatever drivel she said is total BS. For her birthdays in previous years sheā€™s used garlands and decorations from a totally different place. Hobbycraft just doesnā€™t fit with her aesthetic to me, itā€™s such a poor fit and clearly just for the Ā£Ā£Ā£.

Also ā€˜20 of my closest girlsā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I hope anybody who may also be expecting a baby and sees this whole charade wonā€™t feel like thatā€™s what they should be doing too. Itā€™s just so tit and false.

Plus the waste of the plastic balloons, cake toppers, cups, plates, napkins etc. is just gross. Use the tit you already have instead of shoehorning in these crap products for a HUGE business that doesnā€™t need any more exposure.

For one use your ā€˜influenceā€™ for good, or better yet, donā€™t use it for anything.

Reactions: 11
You are so right! It's 9.30am and it's already laid out for afternoon tea. It's all style over substance.
She probably has some more (gifted) sandwiches on standby

She always falls so flat. That spread is uninspiring and half-arsed. The line ā€˜my favourite store for all things hostingā€™ or whatever drivel she said is total BS. For her birthdays in previous years sheā€™s used garlands and decorations from a totally different place. Hobbycraft just doesnā€™t fit with her aesthetic to me, itā€™s such a poor fit and clearly just for the Ā£Ā£Ā£.

I hope anybody who may also be expecting a baby and sees this whole charade wonā€™t feel like thatā€™s what they should be doing too. Itā€™s just so tit and false.

Plus the waste of the plastic balloons, cake toppers, cups, plates, napkins etc. is just gross. Use the tit you already have instead of shoehorning in these crap products for a HUGE business that doesnā€™t need any more exposure.

For one use your ā€˜influenceā€™ for good, or better yet, donā€™t use it for anything.
šŸ™ŒšŸ»

Hobbycraft isnā€™t somewhere she would buy decorations from thatā€™s for sure. Surely her sheep can see this doesnā€™t fit in with her ā€˜brandā€™?

She probably has some more (gifted) sandwiches on standby

šŸ™ŒšŸ»

Hobbycraft isnā€™t somewhere she would buy decorations from thatā€™s for sure. Surely her sheep can see this doesnā€™t fit in with her ā€˜brandā€™?
Maybe she has some more #gifted friends too! šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.