RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of her brothers birthday yet (mumma posted about it) Just our usual 'me me me'

Also 'jet lagged'? Is she starting to hallucinate holidays because it's been a whole three months?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No mention of her brothers birthday yet (mumma posted about it) Just our usual 'me me me'

Also 'jet lagged'? Is she starting to hallucinate holidays because it's been a whole three months?!
Ahh shame we won’t be treated to a full slideshow of the McMuffin family birthday meet up at The Barn this year. Pizza anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They hardly ever eat breakfast together as they’ve been juggling different schedules during lockdown. Is she for real?
Why does she write this rubbish!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m going to put it out there but I find these staged doorstep photos absolutely distasteful. Almost on a par with the hoards of dim-witted smiling Idiots you see taking selfies in front of Auschwitz or the 9/11 memorial to be honest.

Lockdown is something we are collectively enduring (some considerably more than others...) and clearly the ones who feel the need to capitalise on it for a photo opportunity to show off their big houses, Farrow and Ball sage green front doors and nuclear families see it as something to be celebrated.
I’m not sure the families of the 63,000 UK deceased would be donning their Sunday best and standing around smiling....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
**Grabby and Benpecked’s Lockdown schedule 2020**

*Wake up naturally by sunlight streaming through gifted shutters - no alarm clock needed as no commute to run for

*Head off to dreamy cow parsley fields for a run (don’t look left it’s the M25) while other parent sits and plays with baby’s beige toys

* God forbid it’s raining!!!!!! But if it is, no fear! The schedule can adapt to an online Pilates/barre/reformer class from a quiet, undisturbed room again, whilst other parent occupies only child of 10 months old

*post-exercise bowl of pre-prepared slop, sorry, Bircher, overnight chia topped oats with the milk from the breasts of a vestal virgin

*after breakfast potter in garden/allotment/mum’s garden taking pictures of alliums/peonies/tetanus-inducing sandpits and poo brown stripy paddling pools

*Hearty dinner of salad leaf and couscous with {this guy}, spend whole evening fretting about how they will fit breakfast in together in their tight schedule

Hard life, Grabby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m going to put it out there but I find these staged doorstep photos absolutely distasteful. Almost on a par with the hoards of dim-witted smiling Idiots you see taking selfies in front of Auschwitz or the 9/11 memorial to be honest.

Lockdown is something we are collectively enduring (some considerably more than others...) and clearly the ones who feel the need to capitalise on it for a photo opportunity to show off their big houses, Farrow and Ball sage green front doors and nuclear families see it as something to be celebrated.
I’m not sure the families of the 63,000 UK deceased would be donning their Sunday best and standing around smiling....
Esther Babyccino, friend of Courtney Adamo, did some, she’s undoubtedly copied her.

Reactions: 4

I get your thinking but I get why people are choosing to have these sort of shots done. There are still moments of joy to be had even when things are challenging. All the photographers round here are giving a donation to a local charity out of the money they are charging and it’s actually a really reasonable way of getting nice family photos.

We are all taking photos on our phones during lockdown so I don’t see why having a few family photos on your doorstep is wrong.

That awful headband she’s wearing however 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A lot of photographers are just trying to make a bit of cash in a very difficult time for them - I understand it. Obviously Grabby doesn’t as she hasn’t shared or tagged the photographer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Headband looks awful on her- way too big for her head and her hair looks really limp and flat. Why is her fashion sense so horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re her headband, yes it is awful and why does she have some of her hair forward of her ear with her ear sticking out?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to come on here and see if anyone else had commented about *that headband*
You think she’d have looked in the mirror before her portrait session and Benpecked could have at least ironed his scruffy T-shirt.
I don’t get it. I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Well said!

Reactions: 2
Headband looks awful on her- way too big for her head and her hair looks really limp and flat. Why is her fashion sense so horrendous!
It’s from Primark too - why do I feel like that won’t be tagged?🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A lot of photographers are just trying to make a bit of cash in a very difficult time for them - I understand it. Obviously Grabby doesn’t as she hasn’t shared or tagged the photographer.
I suspect she’s done them herself with tripod and remote shutter.. pay for something, grabby?! No chance!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
**Grabby and Benpecked’s Lockdown schedule 2020**

*Wake up naturally by sunlight streaming through gifted shutters - no alarm clock needed as no commute to run for

*Head off to dreamy cow parsley fields for a run (don’t look left it’s the M25) while other parent sits and plays with baby’s beige toys

* God forbid it’s raining!!!!!! But if it is, no fear! The schedule can adapt to an online Pilates/barre/reformer class from a quiet, undisturbed room again, whilst other parent occupies only child of 10 months old

*post-exercise bowl of pre-prepared slop, sorry, Bircher, overnight chia topped oats with the milk from the breasts of a vestal virgin

*after breakfast potter in garden/allotment/mum’s garden taking pictures of alliums/peonies/tetanus-inducing sandpits and poo brown stripy paddling pools

*Hearty dinner of salad leaf and couscous with {this guy}, spend whole evening fretting about how they will fit breakfast in together in their tight schedule

Hard life, Grabby.
absolutely brilliant- made me snort laugh x

• Haha