RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
**Grabby and Benpecked’s Lockdown schedule 2020**

*Wake up naturally by sunlight streaming through gifted shutters - no alarm clock needed as no commute to run for

*Head off to dreamy cow parsley fields for a run (don’t look left it’s the M25) while other parent sits and plays with baby’s beige toys

* God forbid it’s raining!!!!!! But if it is, no fear! The schedule can adapt to an online Pilates/barre/reformer class from a quiet, undisturbed room again, whilst other parent occupies only child of 10 months old

*post-exercise bowl of pre-prepared slop, sorry, Bircher, overnight chia topped oats with the milk from the breasts of a vestal virgin

*after breakfast potter in garden/allotment/mum’s garden taking pictures of alliums/peonies/tetanus-inducing sandpits and poo brown stripy paddling pools

*Hearty dinner of salad leaf and couscous with {this guy}, spend whole evening fretting about how they will fit breakfast in together in their tight schedule

Hard life, Grabby.
OMG!!!! This has actually made my day. It completely sums up these little rich, entitled instgrammers who have never struggled to pay a credit card bill, gas bill, put fuel in the car!!!!

Headband looks awful on her- way too big for her head and her hair looks really limp and flat. Why is her fashion sense so horrendous!
She really needs those ratty ends trimming

Love how the “ad” “gifted” photo album was staged with a £50 candle. I bet that’s the same candle she uses in all the shoots!! Never to be used or appreciated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I fail to see how a 10 month old baby could act up enough for them both to want to wish for naptime.

Just you wait grabs. Your days are numbered til you have a toddler who won't budge for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
**Grabby and Benpecked’s Lockdown schedule 2020**

*Wake up naturally by sunlight streaming through gifted shutters - no alarm clock needed as no commute to run for

*Head off to dreamy cow parsley fields for a run (don’t look left it’s the M25) while other parent sits and plays with baby’s beige toys

* God forbid it’s raining!!!!!! But if it is, no fear! The schedule can adapt to an online Pilates/barre/reformer class from a quiet, undisturbed room again, whilst other parent occupies only child of 10 months old

*post-exercise bowl of pre-prepared slop, sorry, Bircher, overnight chia topped oats with the milk from the breasts of a vestal virgin

*after breakfast potter in garden/allotment/mum’s garden taking pictures of alliums/peonies/tetanus-inducing sandpits and poo brown stripy paddling pools

*Hearty dinner of salad leaf and couscous with {this guy}, spend whole evening fretting about how they will fit breakfast in together in their tight schedule

Hard life, Grabby.
You’ve just completed tattle
Haven’t laughed so much in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t surprise me if her parents subside her lifestyle
so she can stay at home.

Reactions: 5
She never mentions the brothers girlfriends new business, simplybasy. It's all costume jewellery that's really affordable and actually nice.
You would think she would give the girl a mention and help her get off to a decent start but I dont think grabby would want to associate herself with jewellery that isn't high end or available in liberty.
Does she not get on with her brother?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone find it odd that since we have been able to see someone outside our house she hasn't mentioned seeing her mum or posted anything about seeing them? I know she's been doing it all along but you thought she would have made a point of doing it on insta, now its allowed.

Reactions: 4
I really despair that she's the same age as me, and she's worrying about whether she should keep her peonies in her borders or cut them for a vase......GET A LIFE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha it was supposed to be subsidise!
I read it as you meant it. I didn’t notice 😂

She never mentions the brothers girlfriends new business, simplybasy. It's all costume jewellery that's really affordable and actually nice.
You would think she would give the girl a mention and help her get off to a decent start but I dont think grabby would want to associate herself with jewellery that isn't high end or available in liberty.
Does she not get on with her brother?
Yes she does. It’s evident from pics she’s posted etc

Reactions: 1