RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if it's third trimester pregnancy hormones making me rage but everything deserves to live and these pair just squash them for eating the leaves on their 'grammable' roses. I find is so bloody cruel. Mumma the caterpillar murderer.
I had screenshot this too as I thought them merrily wittering away about “trimyourbush” too funny especially during lockdown when beauty salons are closed 😂😂 would love to post a tongue in cheek double entendre 😂 also completely agree about the caterpillar murdering, classically selfish 😤

Reactions: 2
Title suggestion: She went to the beach to spread some germs, but swipe ups and freebies are her only concern!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Title suggestion: Mersea, Mersea me.. Covid-19 lockdown doesn't apply to my family and me{!}

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
There is some sort of grim joke there about her being a child and Benpecked preying on that but I’ve not had a coffee yet

View attachment 135491
The edge of that rusty bath so close to the paddling pool is making me squeamish. Surely it wouldn’t take much for ‘F’ to hit her head{?}
That rust bucket.. it looks like you’d need a tetanus shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the frick is going on with those sandals. Hmm which is bigger...toe to top of shoe or years between her age and her pensioner husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
RVK loves #14 She got 99 problems but a toilet ain’t one #vitaminpeeinthesea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Urgh. Farking hell! I hate them and always have!

God almighty i can’t cope with that! What is with the H&M packaging? Recycle or bin it grabby
So she can use the internet to order clothes??! 🧐🧐 Time to stop using the elastic band on your PJs Grabs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest stories of her bedroom makes me want to watch that shambolic ‘frow’ video she did from M&S. How the actual eff can someone like that be so condescending to people is beyond me?! I just hang on to the fact that she will probably be laughed out of the school gates...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s happened to her brothers pizza business? The insta page has gone very quiet!! Wonder if he’s realised he can’t just flog pizzas from mummas kitchen and needs a hygiene certificate and insurance etc......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Rvk soaking it aaaall in,
She’s taking the piss with her ‘bed robe’ As if Grabby the control freak would ever naturally have this mess. Sooo staged, the deliberately hidden in plain sight liberty bags give the game away.
Nah I reckon her hole house is a cluttered mess. She may be controlling but I don’t think she’s clean and tidy ... remember the manky washing machine, and that rusty sandpito_O

Reactions: 9
Rvk soaking it aaaall in,

Nah I reckon her hole house is a cluttered mess. She may be controlling but I don’t think she’s clean and tidy ... remember the manky washing machine, and that rusty sandpito_O
I bet she is actually quite dirty.

Reactions: 3