RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have we learned about a Grabby this week:
She needs a bike helmet.
She doesn't have an ice cream maker.
Her husband must have trotters.
Although there are places that sell cereal milk ice cream in the UK, we must instead mention we are American visiting experts.
Her brother is going to struggle to have his James Middleton like business succeed if his account suddenly self isolates and...
REBEGGAR DOES NOT HAVE AN ICE CREAM MAKER

I've put the last bit in capitals in case you hadn't notice her mention it 5 x. Also so that it will be easier for the gifters to grifters will see it
Love this! You do realise that you need to do weekly round every week?!? Literally can’t stop laughing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For someone who usually documents every second of their day she’s suspiciously quiet on stories right now

Reactions: 4
She will say that she has been soaking up time with ‘this guy’ and Frey Bear Bentos but she will have been with mumma, and planning allll of the ice cream she can make when she gets gifted an ice cream maker!

Reactions: 14
I was surprised by the "dont get used to treats like this kiddo" remark.
What were the treats? I didn't notice anything treat worthy for freya.
She has tit coloured pantaloons (that haven't been nice nor fashionable since the early 70s) a tit coloured paddling pool and a 1970s umbrella over it and if that's not bad enough, she sleeps in a cell at night akin to a room in a borstal.
If any of that was considered a treat then I would hate to see a punishment

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was surprised by the "dont get used to treats like this kiddo" remark.
What were the treats? I didn't notice anything treat worthy for freya.
She has tit coloured pantaloons (that haven't been nice nor fashionable since the early 70s) a tit coloured paddling pool and a 1970s umbrella over it and if that's not bad enough, she sleeps in a cell at night akin to a room in a borstal.
If any of that was considered a treat then I would hate to see a punishment
It's because she bought the paddling pool. Freya won't get treats if rvk has to crack open her wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another ‘quiet’ weekend soaking it alllllll up Grabbsy???
Quite! No stories any weekend. It’s all so obvious. Whatever happened to her and Benpecked’s new Saturday project of re-creating dishes they had eaten around the globe 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has SO clearly been seeing mumma the whole time. Otherwise she would be absolutely overjoyed at the news they can do a 'socially distanced' walk. Instead we just got, 'oh good I can go for a walk with mumma now'.
Neither of them have been waxing lyrical about how much they miss eachother like they usually do if either goes on a holiday. Ugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
rvk_loves

🛁 morning! I always feel a bit lost and sad on a Monday with a whole new week ahead in lockdown without plans, especially after that lovely bank holiday with Ben. But we’ve got this far 💪🏻👏🏻 and from Wednesday can meet another person outside if we stay 2 metres apart so I’m excited to start doing socially distanced walks with my mum & friends again, maybe even a bike ride now Freya loves it so much. - I have understood that correctly? {from the new guidelines out today rather than speech last night}. And maybe drive somewhere for a walk for a change of scene, although it will feel weird to after all this time!
She's been meeting another person outside, since day one.
She's been doing {cough} socially distanced walks with her mumma, since day one.
She's been driving somewhere to walk {for a change of scene}, since day one.

Not a bloody thing has changed for the twunt, as she's been carrying on as normal. Only thing she's done differently, is being very careful what she's posted on the gram because she was called out big time for doing a photo shot of Freya in her mummas garden.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Surely the post travel quarantine won't be offputting to her as it's pretty much her life anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She feels ‘a bit lost and sad on a Monday with a whole new week ahead in lockdown with no plans’ give me strength! What about key workers and their families?! Or people who have lost someone to COVID-19?
Suck it up, Grabby we are all feeling sad or lost and much much worse.

She replied to a comment saying she’s been so lonely walking on her own, though we can all tell that she’s been seeing her family.

She’s utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 17
The amount of effort she’s going to in her comments replying to every single person who’s questioning her socially distanced walks with mumma 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She feels ‘a bit lost and sad on a Monday with a whole new week ahead in lockdown with no plans’ give me strength! What about key workers and their families?! Or people who have lost someone to COVID-19?
Maybe she would prefer the joyous challenge of working from home while trying to home school children? Or indeed going out every day and doing a job on the frontline.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she would prefer the joyous challenge of working from home while trying to home school children? Or indeed going out every day and doing a job on the frontline.
I’ve got friends with young children who are working from home. They have no help and a few have openly admitted they’ve sobbed daily because it’s so hard to juggle work alongside being a parent. I’ve got 2 friends working on ITU who have sadly seen a lot of people lose the battle against Coronavirus. Grabby needs a short sharp shock as she’s honestly the most deluded person I’ve ever come across

Reactions: 12
Suck it up, Grabby we are all feeling sad or lost and much much worse.

She replied to a comment saying she’s been so lonely walking on her own, though we can all tell that she’s been seeing her family.

She’s utterly pathetic.
I've been loving walking on my own! Podcast in and switch off for an hour. Maybe she finds it boring because she doesn't have anything to switch off from, her whole life is switched off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve got friends with young children who are working from home. They have no help and a few have openly admitted they’ve sobbed daily because it’s so hard to juggle work alongside being a parent. I’ve got 2 friends working on ITU who have sadly seen a lot of people lose the battle against Coronavirus. Grabby needs a short sharp shock as she’s honestly the most deluded person I’ve ever come across
This!! I fall into one of these examples. Working 11 hour days at least. Would give anything to have a walk..anywhere on my own or otherwise.

Reactions: 6