RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so smug, I can't wait until bentos is over one and then starts refusing everything grabby puts in front of her. Sure we won't have daily updates of her toddlers plates when it just consists of toast, toast and more toast
I wonder if she actually just gives her potato smileys and these pics are for the gram??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She's so smug, I can't wait until bentos is over one and then starts refusing everything grabby puts in front of her. Sure we won't have daily updates of her toddlers plates when it just consists of toast, toast and more toast
She would never admit it though 🙄! It will just go quiet on the food front {even with allllll the questions from her followers what she cooks}

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahahahaha nothing like a smug mumma who has noooooo clue.
wait until FreyaBee is going to school parties at soft play in Hemel where the birthday tea is nuggets chips and a fruit shoot... Or will she only be allowed to attend oh so dreamy parties in Berkhamsted Or St Albans ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course breastfeeding went well for our snobby rvk. Oh so perfect mumma to Freya 🙄

Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha nothing like a smug mumma who has noooooo clue.
wait until FreyaBee is going to school parties at soft play in Hemel where the birthday tea is nuggets chips and a fruit shoot... Or will she only be allowed to attend oh so dreamy parties in Berkhamsted Or St Albans ?
I think Freya friendships will be heavily steered towards who are the ‘right’ kind of people (in Grabella’s book!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She created a flatlay of herself on the bed breastfeeding, and that probably says everything you need to know about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How do people take those photos?! I can never work it out!
I’m picturing Benpecked either perched at the top of a ladder (or somehow dangling from the ceiling like Spider-Man), taking approximately 1000 pictures so Grabby can choose her favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m picturing Benpecked either perched at the top of a ladder (or somehow dangling from the ceiling like Spider-Man), taking approximately 1000 pictures so Grabby can choose her favourite
Maybe they dusted down the drone from the exotic baby reveal 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What????????

Please share for those who are blocked
Mattress {gifted}
Bedlinen {#gifted?}
Dungarees {#gifted?}
Blouse {#gifted?}
Content baby onsie {#gifted?}
62ACEEE0-B461-4CE1-8ADB-A814B3024E17.jpeg
E7C67664-6133-4973-A216-9E8CF1C41AE4.jpeg

And the original favourite photo she recreated...?

Advertising. 🙄

F0197BB6-600B-410C-9EA9-4A5BDF27D0DB.jpeg

C6BDBEA3-7BCE-496B-8C9D-34B1FBB652DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely touting for a myriad of collabs with that flat lay picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mattress {gifted}
Bedlinen {#gifted?}
Dungarees {#gifted?}
Blouse {#gifted?}
Content baby onsie {#gifted?}
View attachment 129041View attachment 129043

And the original favourite photo she recreated...?

Advertising. 🙄

View attachment 129048
View attachment 129049
Oh bleeping hell. I’m just SO glad it all went sooooooo perfect for Grabby. I’m relieved my sister isn’t on Instagram to see tit like this as she is gutted breastfeeding didn’t work out for her

She’s definitely touting for a myriad of collabs with that flat lay picture.
Hussy 🤣

Reactions: 5