RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend who lives in a very grammable row of houses in west London. She often gets back home from work to find there's an ENTIRE photo crew (tripods, lights and the like) standing on the pavement by her gate and a millennial girl posing right in front of her door (PAST her gate), casually "coming down the stairs" flicking hair, as if she lived there or something. She says it is so frequent and she's so lost for words that she merely sighs loudly and pushes past to get inside the house. It's worse now that the wisteria is in bloom, and apparently lockdown didn't stop these women - they are just making do without the crew and bringing their boyfriends to take the photos instead.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I have a friend who lives in a very grammable row of houses in west London. She often gets back home from work to find there's an ENTIRE photo crew (tripods, lights and the like) standing on the pavement by her gate and a millennial girl posing right in front of her door (PAST her gate), casually "coming down the stairs" flicking hair, as if she lived there or something. She says it is so frequent and she's so lost for words that she merely sighs loudly and pushes past to get inside the house. It's worse now that the wisteria is in bloom, and apparently lockdown didn't stop these women - they are just making do without the crew and bringing their boyfriends to take the photos instead.
The sense of entitlement is unreal!

Reactions: 4
Is that where she goes to Waitrose?
probably but the traffic in Berko is horrendous and shehas a huge Sainsbury’s a stones throw from her house. Unfortunately for Grabby she can’t afford Berkhamsted so she takes photos of strangers front doors. How cringe.

Reactions: 4
probably but the traffic in Berko is horrendous and shehas a huge Sainsbury’s a stones throw from her house. Unfortunately for Grabby she can’t afford Berkhamsted so she takes photos of strangers front doors. How cringe.
I presume she goes there to take photos
(or stories ) of herself pushing a trolley and pushchair in Waitrose for some bizarre reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I find her references to the weather so incredibly annoying. They are in every single post. Oh the sun is shining isn’t life great. Oh the sun makes everything better. Oh glorious sunshine walks. On and on and on.
I totally get we have such changeable weather and yes it’s pretty nice when it’s sunny, but her obsessive droning on and her low moods when it’s cloudy etc I just find so irritating. She’s so basic sunny = happy and rainy = depressed

Reactions: 13
I presume she goes there to take photos
(or stories ) of herself pushing a trolley and pushchair in Waitrose for some bizarre reason.
That trollie/pram push/pull post was so weird and the epitome of 'is she on the spectrum?'-ness

Why, why, WHY did she not just put the child in the seat in the trollie? Or at worst use a sling? It's just the weirdest thing ever. And then she posted her epiphany like other mums have been waiting all this time for SOMEONE to answer the eternal 'how do I bring a baby to a supermarket?' Questions and that the answer is OF COURSE to use a pushchair AND a trollie and push one while pulling the other (whilst stopping to take photos of yourself which I'm sure was in no way irritating to other shoppers)

Shes just such an odd person!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Said it before but I am sure she lives in an Enid Blyton novel. This weekend will be yummy jam sandwiches with lashings of lemonade surrounded by union jack bunting. Then bike rides through the meadows.....near the m25.

Today I have my first day off in 6 weeks of working 11 hour days, its cloudy where I am but I am grateful...that's a real life novel 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find her references to the weather so incredibly annoying. They are in every single post. Oh the sun is shining isn’t life great. Oh the sun makes everything better. Oh glorious sunshine walks. On and on and on.
I totally get we have such changeable weather and yes it’s pretty nice when it’s sunny, but her obsessive droning on and her low moods when it’s cloudy etc I just find so irritating. She’s so basic sunny = happy and rainy = depressed
She has very little else to say.

Reactions: 6
Said it before but I am sure she lives in an Enid Blyton novel. This weekend will be yummy jam sandwiches with lashings of lemonade surrounded by union jack bunting. Then bike rides through the meadows.....near the m25.

Today I have my first day off in 6 weeks of working 11 hour days, its cloudy where I am but I am grateful...that's a real life novel 😁
Haha love this, so true! Her next kid will be called Julian (or Fanny or Dick) and I bet she tries to talk with phrases like 'ooh I say' and 'we ought to buy some more ginger beer oughtn't we, my dear darling Benpecked'. She's also going to teach Freya and any future daughters to be stay at home housewives I bet.

Ps enjoy your day off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Possibly the longest sentence ever!
Its just so bloody incoherent! To say she's been blogging for a while and companies actually pay her to write words about their products really shows how little companies actually care. They just chuck free stuff at people with a large following without considering that they might be completely bloody illiterate. She has no concept of prose or grammar and I feel like my brain has to take a breath every time I read a sentence of hers!

Reactions: 9
The way she always goes on about living in the English countryside... she should try venturing up north once in a while, has she ever visited the peak district, yorkshire dales... THAT is countryside

Reactions: 14
The way she always goes on about living in the English countryside... she should try venturing up north once in a while, has she ever visited the peak district, yorkshire dales... THAT is countryside
I just love Yorkshire!

Reactions: 6
Furthest North she's ever been is Norfolk.

• Haha
That trollie/pram push/pull post was so weird and the epitome of 'is she on the spectrum?'-ness

Why, why, WHY did she not just put the child in the seat in the trollie? Or at worst use a sling? It's just the weirdest thing ever. And then she posted her epiphany like other mums have been waiting all this time for SOMEONE to answer the eternal 'how do I bring a baby to a supermarket?' Questions and that the answer is OF COURSE to use a pushchair AND a trollie and push one while pulling the other (whilst stopping to take photos of yourself which I'm sure was in no way irritating to other shoppers)

Shes just such an odd person!
This plus the “urgent feed” on the dirty steps in M&S are the oddest thing she’s done since having Freya. Well, that and the fact that she felt the need to share them with us!! 😆

• Haha
I think being about as deep as a puddle (on a rainy day) is due to a total lack of personality.
The weather is usually what one talks about when stuck for something to say or when there’s little else to say.

Reactions: 9
I think being about as deep as a puddle (on a rainy day) is due to a total lack of personality.
The weather is usually what one talks about when stuck for something to say or when there’s little else to say.
Totally, my mum is extremely socially awkward and talks about the weather constantly, as she struggles to find things to say.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
{I think it's the first time I've been on a bike since I was pregnant?}
We don't bleeping know when the last time you rode a bike was so stop putting a question mark at the end of every sentence! FFS it's so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 17