RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very young to be needing the services of a chiropractor. Neck cracking can also be dangerous.

Reactions: 6
She’s very young to be needing the services of a chiropractor. Neck cracking can also be dangerous.
Yep, if the chiropractor is a complete quack they can cause a lot of damage. My husbands Dr told him he knows patients who went to a chiropractor for neck work and it caused them to have a stroke. They can also end up paralyzing people if they have really bad slipped discs attached to the spinal cord that are undiagnosed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep, if the chiropractor is a complete quack they can cause a lot of damage. My husbands Dr told him he knows patients who went to a chiropractor for neck work and it caused them to have a stroke. They can also end up paralyzing people if they have really bad slipped discs attached to the spinal cord that are undiagnosed.
Resting your neck on a sink in a hairdresser can also cause the same problem. It’s not common but there are documented cases,

Reactions: 5
How many Instagram cliches can you find in this one photo 🙄. I just can’t get my head around it. Zero individuality. It’s sad really.
676C2B61-3CE0-4F12-A0DC-66CC1F7224CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My dad who is a doctor has always said that chiropractors are very dangerous and can do more harm than good.

Reactions: 5
Remember in her head she’s in her 50s, must be so shocking to her when she looks in the mirror and she’s only 27.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sure the photo of the two doors on her feed are in Berkhamsted, someone has even posted saying “best doors in Berkhamsted”. But doesn’t she live in King’s Langley? She’s obviously not staying home like she’s told everyone. It makes me so angry 😡

I am sure the photo of the two doors on her feed are in Berkhamsted, someone has even posted saying “best doors in Berkhamsted”. But doesn’t she live in King’s Langley? She’s obviously not staying home like she’s told everyone. It makes me so angry 😡
Besides. I don't understand why these influenzas think it's acceptable to plaster photographs of strangers front doors all over the internet without permission!

Reactions: 15
Is that where she goes to Waitrose?

Reactions: 2
You’ve got to be a certain type of person to think it’s ok to stand in front of strangers’ houses and take a photo and upload it as though it’s your birthright. That certain type of person is known as a twit. I’d be fuming if it was my house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’ve got to be a certain type of person to think it’s ok to stand in front of strangers’ houses and take a photo and upload it as though it’s your birthright. That certain type of person is known as a twit. I’d be fuming if it was my house!!
I don’t like people looking in my house as they walk past/turning around on my drive so god forbid anyone who took a pic outside my front door. Not that I have an Instagram worthy door......

Reactions: 7
I have thought about this often! I would have no qualms in hosing people who trespassed! In fact I wish I had an instaworthy home near Grabby just so I could do this...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Do you reckon Freya has a bike helmet? She hasn’t asked for one... surely she wouldn’t pass up the opportunity for something to be ‘kindly gifted’?

Reactions: 1