RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I love this whole 'not making her clothes aware' thing. Please Grabby, please keep pretending to instagram that you're this cool, wholesome, faux-Aussie earth mother.

Would your hero Courtney Adamo be impressed with your comments taking the piss out of gender neutral looking kids because they don't look girly enough for your liking. Doubt it.

20200428_183005.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh I love this whole 'not making her clothes aware' thing. Please Grabby, please keep pretending to instagram that you're this cool, wholesome, faux-Aussie earth mother.

Would your hero Courtney Adamo be impressed with your comments taking the piss out of gender neutral looking kids because they don't look girly enough for your liking. Doubt it.

View attachment 118627
what’s this ‘at work’ she speaks of ???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 118627
Work? Eh? WORK?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Work? Eh? WORK?!
Oh my..imagine if it turns out she did a stint on the checkouts with "the workers".

Maybe she had to do a placement whilst at Uni?...I so wish someone would come on.here who knows her from her teenage years.

Oh my..imagine if it turns out she did a stint on the checkouts with "the workers".

Maybe she had to do a placement whilst at Uni?...I so wish someone would come on.here who knows her from her teenage years.
Is she trying to relate to the ‘workers’ or did she actually have a job at Tesco like me when she was a teen? 🤭

So I followed her on Insta before discovering her blog site, and over the past few days I've read a few blog posts (don't ask me why...lockdown boredom plus a strange curiosity I guess). They're awfully written and also how the duck can everything be so magical and aglow with the light of a million fairies... her bleeping labour posts piss me off the most as everything seems to have been absolutely and utterly perfect. Faaakkk orf!!!

But basically does anyone know why she bothered doing a law degree? In one of the posts she said she did it but knew she never had any intention of practicing law. I wonder if it was her dream when she was 15 that she ploughed on with then gave up knowing she'd never have to work... Or did Ben tell her not to work? Just seems a bit weird, almost sinister.

Had to laugh at the “we talk about clothes” from that Esther interview. EC style is edgy and expensive. Grabby dresses as if she dives in a superglue-filled bath then rolls over a pile of Oxfam charity shop rejects every morning.

I will NEVER understand this *friendship*.

Reactions: 7
She is so ugly. Awful, ratty hair. Maybe wouldn't think so if she wasn't such a witch.

I swear she has fetal alcohol syndrome. Google image it and she fits the facial descriptions.
She doesnt have FAS. Her mother likes a tipple and her daughters an oddball but there is no FAS. Can we put FAS up there with comments on her teeth and stick to what a vapid twit she is? Her mother did not cause brain damage in utero, its just such a horrible thing to say about anyone imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Let’s gets back to the style of writing that this brand (nope, me neither) has found acceptable for an #Ad for them as they found out she has connections with writing for The Sunday Times but sadly cannot use punctuation and produces the longest sentences in the world ever 😜
326CBD63-1175-4045-AC1D-58DDC358964E.jpeg

• Haha
Let’s gets back to the style of writing that this brand (nope, me neither) has found acceptable for an #Ad for them as they found out she has connections with writing for The Sunday Times but sadly cannot use punctuation and produces the longest sentences in the world ever 😜
View attachment 118976
So slapdash too. Just so half hearted. I get annoyed at ads, but if the 'influencer' has at least gone to some effort to put together something substantial, I can sort of appreciate the time and effort.

Reactions: 4
Grabby’s may as well say ‘Read this and buy said product because I want free crap and a nice fat cheque so that I can go on holidays you little people can’t afford because I am better than all of you, kiss my big floppy feet minions’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So slapdash too. Just so half hearted. I get annoyed at ads, but if the 'influencer' has at least gone to some effort to put together something substantial, I can sort of appreciate the time and effort.
She would NEVER have accepted that ad in normal circumstances - using fruit out of a packet goes against her perfect mother earth persona. Shes clearly getting desperate now with all the cancellations with COVID

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She would NEVER have accepted that ad in normal circumstances - using fruit out of a packet goes against her perfect mother earth persona. Shes clearly getting desperate now with all the cancellations with COVID
Exactly this. Hidden away on her stories too so not a permanent mark on her grid and not even bothered to show her giving said pouch to Freya.

Her house looks like a shop with all those daft baskets and the blankets on the ladder 🙈

• Haha