RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those clothes she was holding,.is that all freya is getting for the summer?
It looked like a fat quarter of my Grannys sewing basket fabric

I didnt see anything nice or cute, I've thrown better out.
I thought she would have dressed chopsy in either Spanish style frocks and rompers or broderie anglais dresses etc and not the vile mustard and tit Brown corduroy things she wears on her.

She says she doesnt want chopsy to notice her clothes, no wonder, I wouldnt want my child to notice they were dressed like something from the fabric shops bargain bin.

Come on grabby, get that bairn some cute summer clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
God she is such a SNOB! And I will never for the life of me understand the friendship between her and Esther Coren (Walker), someone who does have some wit and intelligence and our Grabs, the drip of Hemel Hempstead

Reactions: 5
Do you think Ben knows everything about her Instagram life? After the Bloom and Wild thing why would he go and use that company? I wonder if he sees her getting all the free stuff and thinks she must be some Instagram star? He doesn’t have any social media. Is that why she’s so quick with the delete and block button - desperately trying to keep that perfect aesthetic. Wiping it all away so in her head it’s alllll just so dreammmyyy.
For someone who, on Twitter, said she’d love to give out her opinions but ‘you’d all hate me’ she CANNOT take any form of debate/criticism. How does that work?
It’s all just so odd.

Reactions: 14
For someone who, on Twitter, said she’d love to give out her opinions but ‘you’d all hate me’ she CANNOT take any form of debate/criticism. How does that work?
It’s all just so odd.
We all hate you anyway Grabby so go ahead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she is such a SNOB! And I will never for the life of me understand the friendship between her and Esther Coren (Walker), someone who does have some wit and intelligence and our Grabs, the drip of Hemel Hempstead
She really is a snob! She couldn’t afford Wild at Heart flowers anyway. They’re absolutely stunning but pricy and I’m not sure that even Benpecked could stretch to a delivery of those even if he does earn 10 times more than anyone else’s husband 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've missed this! How are they friends?

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t Grabby but they are so similar anyway. They obviously aren’t living through a pandemic like the rest of us are they?

I’m on the NHS frontline and two of my collleagues were diagnosed positive yesterday. Nothing is dreamy!
Sorry to hear about your colleagues. I hope you’re keeping as safe as you can?

She is such an absolute cock she really is!! duck off with the dreamy shite you copy from Grabby you twit!

Reactions: 8
Thank you. It’s so very stressful at work at the moment. I’m trying to keep as safe as I can.

Reactions: 9
Thank you. It’s so very stressful at work at the moment. I’m trying to keep as safe as I can.
Bless you. I have 2 friends working on ITU. I constantly worry about them and everyone else at risk. Stay safe and thank you all ❤

Reactions: 6
Gosh what a boring read. No idea who this Esther is but look at the difference between the two... They're both wearing jeans and dark blouses with loose wavy hair yet Rebecca looks so dowdy and square but Esther manages to look pretty stylish and effortless.
Does RVK own a hairbrush or has she not been gifted one yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just checked and neither is following the other so either they've fallen out or it was faked for the promotion.

Reactions: 10
I know this isn’t Grabby but they are so similar anyway. They obviously aren’t living through a pandemic like the rest of us are they?

I’m on the NHS frontline and two of my collleagues were diagnosed positive yesterday. Nothing is dreamy!
Oh that one can duck right off - so they all think they are Jane Austen?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4