RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her kitchen floors looks appalling after only a few years’ wear. It needs sanding back and re-finishing. She must be so annoyed 😂
What's the issue with the floors? Agree they look scuffed to hell but what should have been done to avoid it? Genuinely interested as we are planning major work on our house in the future so trying to gather as much info as possible on things like flooring dos and don'ts!

What's the issue with the floors? Agree they look scuffed to hell but what should have been done to avoid it? Genuinely interested as we are planning major work on our house in the future so trying to gather as much info as possible on things like flooring dos and don'ts!
they look very discoloured in her most recent stories. They used (as far as I can recall without visiting her dreaded blog), raw, short lengths of oak wood which Benpecked then laid and sealed. Clearly it wasn’t done properly as she recently admitted that any water left on it for any time leaves a mark. It just looks like it sucks up grub too and is clearly hard to keep clean.

Whenever I’ve seen original parquet flooring it always has a thick layer of varnish or lacquer which has gone orange over the years. If you think old school hall flooring then you’ll hopefully know what I mean! 😂

Reactions: 2
It looks like mama is learning to be grabby too. 🙄 why not just contact customer services instead of trying to get freebies?
8E0F0924-EF61-4E52-AA52-2DDBF22C3743.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's a twit too - obviously the post is being absolutely slammed and things are taking a few extra days - drop them an email or a phone call and you'l get a refund or new product. ffs.

Reactions: 7
She's a twit too - obviously the post is being absolutely slammed and things are taking a few extra days - drop them an email or a phone call and you'l get a refund or new product. ffs.
Exactly! Everyone hold the post and prioritise these plants! As if she needs them?!
Infuriating selfish woman

Reactions: 6
It looks like mama is learning to be grabby too. 🙄 why not just contact customer services instead of trying to get freebies?View attachment 115028
That was a bit of a cunty move by Mumma Grabs to call a company out on what are in any case totally non essential mail order plants - at least contact the company first and see if they can rectify before you plaster all over IG. Self importance levels through the roof! Just as grabby as daughter.

Reactions: 13
Her latest grid post has pissed me off, talking about her next holidays. She has acknowledged that she doesn't know when travel will be back on but she's looking for recommendations on cute European locations to visit so she can get plannig booking. I hate to break to you Grabby, but there's a good chance lot of these resorts won't even exist after this. The are so heavily reliant of tourism that many family Euopean resorts will probably go bust!

Not to mention the people who can only afford to go away once every few years (not every 2 months!), are massively preoccupied right now trying to keep food on the table, working on the front line or terrified of losing their job/business, and hoping to god their relatives make it through this awful time. Not worrying about her inconvenience of not being able to have 6 forgeign holidays a year.

She is so dense that she seems to think everyone's life is as simple as 'giant house, unlimited holidays, garden parties, allotment life, free high end products, getting your nails done' and that's it. It's not. Especially not right now.

I want a holiday as much as the next person, but I'm far too concerned with keeping a roof over my head, keeping my family alive and fed, and hanging on to my job for dear life. But it's lovely to know that you have absolutely none of these concerns Grabby, just which trips your going to spend your husbands money on next.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Her latest grid post has pissed me off, talking about her next holidays. She has acknowledged that she doesn't know when travel will be back on but she's looking for recommendations on cute European locations to visit so she can get plannig booking. I hate to break to you Grabby, but there's a good chance lot of these resorts won't even exist after this. The are so heavily reliant of tourism that many family Euopean resorts will probably go bust!

Not to mention the people who can only afford to go away once every few years (not every 2 months!), are massively preoccupied right now trying to keep food on the table, working on the front line or terrified of losing their job/business, and hoping to god their relatives make it through this awful time. Not worrying about he inconvenience of not being able to have 6 forgeign holidays a year.

She is so dense that she seems to think everyone's life is as simple as 'giant house, unlimited holidays, garden parties, allotment life, free high end products, getting your nails done' and that's it. It's not.
she’s so tone deaf in this crisis. People dying, losing their relatives, risking their lives every day going into work, being afraid of bringing Covid home and infecting their kids/partners and all she’s focused on is picking her next ‘dreamy’ location to take the same identikit pictures at - hands in heart shape, holding bentos up like a prized ham with a ‘dreamy’ background and captioning a pic of benpecked In his pink shorts with ‘this guy’ #oheurope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
she’s so tone deaf in this crisis. People dying, losing their relatives, risking their lives every day going into work, being afraid of bringing Covid home and infecting their kids/partners and all she’s focused on is picking her next ‘dreamy’ location to take the same identikit pictures at - hands in heart shape, holding bentos up like a prized ham with a ‘dreamy’ background and captioning a pic of benpecked In his pink shorts with ‘this guy’ #oheurope
Prized ham!!! 😂😂😍 I'm done. That is EXACTLY what they hold her up like.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Not to mention the people who can only afford to go away once every few years (not every 2 months!), are massively preoccupied right now trying to keep food on the table, working on the front line or terrified of losing their job/business, and hoping to god their relatives make it through this awful time. Not worrying about he inconvenience of not being able to have 6 forgeign holidays a year.

She is so dense that she seems to think everyone's life is as simple as 'giant house, unlimited holidays, garden parties, allotment life, free high end products, getting your nails done' and that's it. It's not.
There is absolutely no sense of shame is there - people struggling financially/physically/mentally due to the current circumstances, key workers having to go to work daily in difficult situations, and she's actually got the front to say out loud to the world she's dreaming of her next holiday and ask for suggestions/engagement for ideas of where she should book so she can jet off from the comfortable privileged life she already has. Just does not live in the real world. Check yourself Grabby, you are so tone deaf it's embarrassing

Reactions: 9
There is absolutely no sense of shame is there - people struggling financially/physically/mentally due to the current circumstances, key workers having to go to work daily in difficult situations, and she's actually got the front to say out loud to the world she's dreaming of her next holiday and ask for suggestions/engagement for ideas of where she should book so she can jet off from the comfortable privileged life she already has. Just does not live in the real world. Check yourself Grabby, you are so tone deaf it's embarrassing
Cue her limiting the comments.....

• Haha
That combined with her 'if I was ever to choose a time of year to be in lockdown, this would be it' comment.

What I really love in a global crisis, is for Grabby to remind us that she lives in a bleeping dreamland where even a pandemic is like a holiday (because she ignores all the rules) and her only worry is which holidays she's going to spent all her husbands money of next.

Cheers.

It amazes me how she has ANY followers at all.

Reactions: 15
She really is a gargantuan twit! I had thought how she usually whinges about not being able to see her parents for such short stretches of time that she had to be be seeing them on the sly! We see you Grabby and Mama Grabs! And she’s probably reading this simpering and stamping those big flippers of hers thinking she can’t do anything right. Show a thread of empathy for other people and become a decent human being and then Tattle (as your moral compass and social conscience) wouldn’t have to call you out all the time!

Reactions: 11
Is it just me but she seems to be commenting on posts all over Insta i have never seen her comment on any others I follow..all of a sudden all over the shop. Her name is haunting me 🤯🤯
I think this is why she is getting so many followers. The algorithm I think rewards people from liking/commenting/engaging and therefore is putting her pictures higher up, promoting her profile.

I'm pretty sure the perfect time for lockdown would be winter. That's my preference, but the nights get dark quickly, it's cold and people seem to make more of an effort for family nights in and to get cosy. That and its also an effort to get out of bed when its cold. People in this type of weather want to be out, eating, drinking in beer gardens, shopping etc.
Also the travel post?? There's people at the moment unable to get refunds on their flights/holidays. Is she really going to book? Is she really that these?

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure the perfect time for lockdown would be winter. That's my preference, but the nights get dark quickly, it's cold and people seem to make more of an effort for family nights in and to get cosy. That and its also an effort to get out of bed when its cold. People in this type of weather want to be out, eating, drinking in beer gardens, shopping etc.
Also the travel post?? There's people at the moment unable to get refunds on their flights/holidays. Is she really going to book? Is she really that these?
She obviously has holidays booked that she has to cancel... why not talk about that? Why the secrecy (same as when things went to tit with her aussie plans). Can share a picture of herself in a nappy but not cancelled holiday plans. Makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13