RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumma hasn't mentioned them once - so that either means she's having a lovely time pottering around in her garden and spring cleaning without grabby at her apron strings. OR they are secretly meeting up. I mean there's a common right between their houses so they probably have strategically timed walks

Reactions: 7
The fact that Grabby isn't going on and on and on about missing 'those guys' and her mum isn't posting endlessly about missing Freya cuddles ... i think we Tattlers know the truth.

(Grabby we know you read here so when you post your blog about self isolating later just know that WE know!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact that Grabby isn't going on and on and on about missing 'those guys' and her mum isn't posting endlessly about missing Freya cuddles ... i think we Tattlers know the truth.

(Grabby we know you read here so when you post your blog about self isolating later just know that WE know!)
100% this

Reactions: 1
Considering she said she cried when she came home from spending a week over Christmas living at her parents because “it was all over” there’s no way she’s not seeing her mum. We wouldn’t have heard the last of it!

Reactions: 9
Makes me feel so sad - so many of us are missing family members but sticking to the rules by isolating within households. It shouldn't matter how nearby you live to them - put simply, she is breaking the law if they are still meeting up.

Reactions: 5
So I was SO bored the other evening I actually found myself on Smoke and Mirrors, oops sorry I mean Roses and Roll tops and noticed that one of her gardening posts about building that absolute abomination at the bottom of the garden. The one where she has literally posted the same view with about 25 photographs where the only difference seems to be a time delay of 1/12th of a second.
Anyway I digress...

It seems that behind one of those carbuncle wings is a massive raised bed which would easily grown some veggies or something. Else why put it there? Yet it's never mentioned. Me thinks a second allotment was v. unnecessary. Unless as others have said Benpecked just hides there from the Lady of Shallots (and Kale and courgettes and and and...)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her current post about having ‘work’ postponed. What a bleeping joke. Real people have real work worries at the moment. Being sent free things and writing about them for money is not, in my humble opinion, real work. She is a disgrace and should not be posting crap like that on Instagram. First time posting on here but this post really got to me. Self-entitled, spoilt little shrew who has no idea about real life or how to appear relatable.
It’s a matter of time before she has another baby to gain more followers and to come up with more content. I feel for her children looking back at how much of their childhood was poured into making insta-worthy content. Makes me feel sad that parents like this exist.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So she’s “feeling creative” today. You put some Easter tatt on a table. If that’s all you need to do to become an influencer then I might give it a go
That’s 100% going to be an ad/gifted photo isn’t it

Reactions: 2
I also cannot believe the ‘work being cancelled / postponed” story. What a joke! I really want someone to ask on her post what her work is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's such a blessing for her to hang out with Freya all day now? WTF was she doing before?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am loving how speedy Freya is - that crawl is fast! Didn't she say that she was yet to buy a stairgate though? Can we expected a #gifted one soon? 🙄

Reactions: 3
Lucky Freya with her piles of grey toys, including this real life stackable vagina. Imagine living your life so completely through the lens of Instagram that your kids toys consist of wobbly grey stackable lady bits
Screenshot_20200406-193237_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Pretty sure her mum shared the headband on stories few weeks ago as buying it for Freya? Sounds about right anyway like Grabby would actually use her money for something either it’s gifted or from mumma 😂 (also how long until it’s all aff linked!?)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.